Chapter 18

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

After a week of packing and getting everything over to Youngmin and Miyoo's house, by the help of my "five" older brothers and of course other friends here and there, we were all set and ready to leave the little apartment. 

It was Monday now and time for me to head back into work.  My co-workers there were surprised to see me with a child in my stomach, and the experienced mothers were talking to me about all this stuff.  When I finally got into my office, I leaned back in my chair and let out a sigh.  Those women didn't seem like they were going to ever stop talking. 

Then there was a knock on my door.  "Come in," I sang and sat up straight.  When I realized that it was just Aron who came in, I slouched back down into a sloppy posture.  "What?" I asked in a monotone. 

"Well, nice to see you, too," he scoffed.  I smirked.  "Any ways, how are you?" 

"Tired," I sighed. 

"Shouldn't you be at home then, resting?"  I looked up into his concerned eyes. 

"No, I may be tired, but I won't die." 

"Yeah... but you know... I get worried." 

"Stop worrying so much.  If you stress out, then I'll start stressing out and that's not good for the baby." 

Then just as Aron was about to open his mouth and say something else, the secretary started calling me.  "Ms. Kwak, you have some interviews to attend in 5 minutes down on the second floor," she said. 

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," I replied.  I got up from my seat and started packing my papers into a folder.  "Why don't you do the interviews?" I asked and looked up to Aron who was leaning back in one of the chairs in front of my desk. 

"Because I have meetings to go to soon.  I just came in to bother you a bit," he replied. 

"Mean."  I pouted while he laughed. 

Both of us made our way out of my office and down to the second floor.  Once we got to the room, Aron and I bid good bye, then he left.  I entered the room and was met with someone who was totally unexpected.  It was Sooyoung. 

"H-hi," I stuttered, "I'm Kwak Mina, nice to meet you." 

"Oh, Mina... I didn't know that you worked here," Sooyoung said. 

"Umm, yeah... any ways, please take a seat." 

We sat down and for a moment just stared at each other.  It was so weird and awkward meeting her here.  Isn't it awkward enough that her cousin is married to my boyfriend and father of my child? 

I asked her the main questions and whatnot.  Then at the end of the interview, we stood up and shook hands.  It went pretty good, actually, it was like a normal interview. 

Then she said, "You're pregnant?  I never noticed until now." 

"Yeah," I replied awkwardly. 

"Well, it's good that you've found someone else now.  I hope you guys will be happy." 

She gave me a big smile, but I ruined it by telling her, "Actually, it's Kwangmin's kid." 

"W-what?!?" 

I nodded my head.  Suddenly she got very angry and started getting closer to me.  I got a cold chill that ran down my back when she gave me death glares. 

"Does Yunhee know?" she asked. 

"Yeah," I replied quietly. 

"How?!?  How could you do this when you knew she and Kwangmin were going to get married?" 

"It was before that happened..." 

She hit the table with her hand and made the water bottle that was on there fall.  My back was up against the wall at this point and I felt sweat droplets starting to form on my neck and forehead.  Sooyoung came up close to me. 

"Please, give me some personal space," I said in a calm yet shaky voice. 

She lifted her hand and right on smacked me across the face.  I didn't stumble, but it did make my head slightly turn.  It stung like crazy and I slowly put my hand up to my face. 

"You need to get out," I said sternly.  Sooyoung just stood there.  She was being like a little bratty kid that wouldn't listen to her parents.  "Get out now."  Still she stayed put.  "If you don't get out then-" 

Suddenly she pushed me into the wall.  It wasn't that hard of a push, but it still hurt my back and the back of my head.  I saw her smirk when I started feeling pain.  And just as she was about to lift her hand and harass me again, I pushed her backwards.  I guess I pushed her a little too hard because she stumbled back and was about to fall, but caught herself. 

Before she could fully get her balance back, I quickly made my way to the door.  I opened it and ran out of the room.  Sooyoung followed me pretending that she had a sprained ankle or something.  I stopped in my footsteps and turned back to look at her.  She was a great actor, but I know what happened in there and I know I didn't do anything to her. 

There was a whole big commotion and lots of things happened and blah blah blah.  Finally when everything was settled and calmed down, I sat in my office alone looking out the nice big window.  Then there was a knock at the door.  Without me saying anything, the person opened the door already.  I was fine with it though because it was only Kwangmin. 

"Hi," I greeted him and smiled. 

"Are you okay?" he asked right away with his eyes filled with worry and concern. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"Your cheek is red... why?" 

"Just a little incident, that's all.  Why are you here by the way?" 

"I heard that Sooyoung was here and that some things happened." 

"Yeah, it's all over now though." 

"Okay, as long as you and our baby are okay." 

"Yup.  Thanks for coming to check up on me though." 

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" 

He walked around my desk and to me.  He caressed my cheek and placed a kiss on my forehead.  Then he planted another one on my lips and smiled.  We got to spend some time to ourselves in my office, then we headed back to Youngmin and Miyoo's house- or our current home for now. 

 

 


Hey there!! Here's another update!  I hope you guys like it, even though it is a bit over dramatic :P 

 

~Angelflyer