Chapter 6

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

I walked into Youngmin and Miyoo's new big house.  The first thing I thought was how amazing and large it looked from the outside to the inside.  It looked beautiful and I was in awe.  There was also a tinge of jealously, but I was still happy for them. 

Both Miyoo and Youngmin showed us around.  'Us,' included me, Kwangmin, Hyunmin, and his girlfriend Soohyun.  I felt awkward at first, but I told myself if I only pay attention to what Youngmin and Miyoo are showing and talking about it wouldn't matter. 

As I walked along with them, I saw how nice the house was and how spacious it was.  Then I started to help move things and decide where furniture should go with Miyoo and Soohyun. 

Everything was going great and smoothly until I was going to put a box up in the garage storage room.  I was carrying a box full of junk that Miyoo said that could go into storage.  So I took the box and was walking to the storage room that was placed in the garage or next to the garage. 

When I was coming out, a nail that was sticking out from the doorway cut my hand and I started to bleed.  I winced in pain and looked down at my hand.  At first I didn't really think that it was a big cut, but when I really looked at it the cut looked pretty deep. 

Suddenly I heard a box hit the ground and I looked up.  There Kwangmin was running over to me with a worried face on.  He carefully lifted my hand up with his and looked at it. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"I accidentally cut myself on that nail right there," I replied and pointed to the nail with my unharmed hand. 

"Come on, I think I know where the first aid kit is." 

He dragged me with him to the kitchen.  He told me to carefully wash my hands and he would go get the kit from the bathroom.  I nodded my head and watched as he ran up the stairs before going to the sink to wash the cut.  When Kwangmin came back, he was holding the first aid kit in his hand and put it on the table.  Then he brought me over to the table and sat me down.  He started to put medicine on it and wrapped it up. 

"What happened?" a voice asked. 

We both turned to see who the voice belonged to.  It was Miyoo. 

"Nothing, just a little cut," I replied. 

"How?" she wondered. 

I told her about the nail in the garage.  Then she started to freak out when she saw the paper towels on the table that Kwangmin used to wipe and try to stop my hand from bleeding so much.  She ran to the garage after wards to check the nail out. 

Meanwhile, me and Kwangmin were left alone once again.  "Umm... Thanks," I thanked him and was about to get up. 

"Yeah, no problem.  But um..." 

"Hmm?" I hummed. 

"W-will... a-at the wedding... t-that day.  I was w-wondering.." he stuttered. 

"I don't know..." I said honestly. 

"D-do you know what I-I'm talking about?" 

"Yeah.  It's kind of hard, I don't know what I want.  I've been thinking about it- us, but I don't know." 

"Oh... Okay then.  Take your time, I was just wondering... that's all." 

I looked at him and saw his sad face.  Guilt hit me hard and I started to feel really bad.  But honestly I really didn't know if I wanted to give Kwangmin another chance.  I know it'd be cruel to not give him a chance, but still.  I'm just afraid of getting hurt again. 

"Kwangmin... I'm not saying that I wouldn't give you a chance... I guess, it's just now... I'm not ready yet," I said. 

"I know," he replied with a small smile. 

Kwangmin's POV:

Later that evening, we decided to head out and eat.  We went to this very nice restaurant and stayed there for like 2 to 3 hours.  Then we finally left and went back to Youngmin and Miyoo's house. 

After hanging out for a little while, we all went home.  In the morning I woke up and made breakfast for myself.  I cleaned my apartment and then decided to head over to Youngmin's house again.  I continued to help them fully move in and get settled. 

I finished helping them around 7 in the evening.  Everything of theirs were inside the house nicely placed.  Since it was late when we ate and talked for a while, I decided to just sleep over. 

The next day when I went home and washed up and everything already, I went out on a walk.  Today I told myself that I would go out grocery shopping since I was running low on food to eat again. 

When I got to the supermarket, I greeted a lot of the workers, especially the older ones, since they knew my father and so they knew me, too.  As I shopped around and bought things that I would need to cook certain dishes and different little snack and candies here and there, I bumped into someone. 

"Ah, sorry," I apologized. 

"K-Kwangmin," it was Mina. 

"Mina, h-hi." 

"W-well, I should get going now.  See you around." 

"Wait!"  

She stared up at me and waited for me to say something.  I suddenly got really nervous and could feel sweat starting to form on my forehead.  It took me a minute, but I finally brought up my courage and pushed the weak, embarrassing side of me away. 

"I know that you haven't decided on our relationship, but how about we hang out?" I asked. 

"Ummm..." she hesitated. 

"Please?" 

"Okay, sure.  I have to drop off this stuff at my brother's friend's place first." 

"I'll go with you." 

She nodded her head though it was an unsure nod.  I followed her around the store until she was done shopping.  We headed out and I followed her car back to where she needed to drop the stuff off at.  Then she climbed into my car and we headed off to my apartment to drop my groceries off. 

 

 

-------------------------

Hey guys!  here's a chapter for you all, hope that you enjoyed it!  I have a couple of ideas for what'll happen next, hopefully you'll guys like it! :) 

 

~Angelflyer