Chapter 15

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

Sitting on the side and watching Kwangmin get married to some other girl really hurt me.  But I knew for sure that Kwangmin didn't love Yunhee; he hated her.  I honestly didn't have anything against her anymore, I mean of course I'm still kind of angry that she tried to break me and Kwangmin up, but it's in the past now and we can't change it. 

I excused myself before they kissed because I couldn't take it and I didn't want to see if they really did kiss or not.  When I came back, they were all heading outside where everything was all pretty and set for a nice little party. 

Throughout the party, I went near Kwangmin a lot and stuck close to him, but we couldn't make any realy interaction with each other because there were a lot of people there.  Plus his "wife" was there and who knows how she'll react. 

After the party, the three of us were heading to the airport.  Me, Kwangmin, and Yunhee.  I told him that I'd be fine by myself at home, but he begged me to come along.  So in the end I packed up my clothes, too. 

When we landed, I found Kwangmin and Yunhee standing at the gate waiting for me.  I didn't expect for them to be waiting there because I thought I got off the plane first, but I guess not. 

I walked up to them and started to feel nervous.  Then Kwangmin kiss my forehead and threw his arm around my waist.  I looked to Yunhee and saw her face.  It was mixed with anger and disappointment and sadness.  She walked away and we followed behind.  Now I felt really bad for her. 

We got to the hotel and checked in.  The three of us went up to the room and settled in.  I still felt awkward that I was here on their honeymoon, but I went along with it. 

Kwangmin's POV:

After we were all set in the hotel room, I took Mina out with me to the nearest restaurant because I didn't want to make her walk so far.  We got a table right away and ordered.  Then we were left alone for a while. 

"Kwangmin..." she said.  I looked up from my phone and saw her uneasy face. 

"What is it?" I asked worried that something was wrong. 

"I don't think this is right." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean coming with you on your honeymoon.  It just doesn't fell right." 

I fell silent.  I didn't know how she felt since I was never in a situation like this before.  "I would much rather we get married instead.  You know how much I didn't want to get married to Yunhee." 

"I know, but still.  It's awkward." 

"I'm sorry." 

"For what?  You didn't do anything." 

"No... I pulled you back into this mess.  I'm sorry that I couldn't get out of this marriage; I'm sorry that I'm making you suffer; I'm sorry about all of this.  It's all so stupid." 

"Don't be sorry, Kwangmin.  I understand.  I know I'm saying it's weird and awkward, but I still love you no matter what." 

Before I could say anything else, our food came.  We ate until we were full and then went back to the hotel since Mina said that she was tired.  When we got up to the room, Yunhee was sleeping on the other bed.  Then I went to take a shower. 

Your POV:

Kwangmin went into the bathroom to take a shower and I knew he wouldn't be coming out for a while.  I sighed and quickly changed into more comfortable clothes.  Then I went to lay down in me and Kwangmin's bed.  Just as I was about to close my eyes, I heard someone call my name.  I turned and saw that Yunhee seemed wide awake. 

"Mina..." she said. 

"H-huh?" I asked and sat up. 

"I know you're pregnant..." 

"So?" 

"I love Kwangmin." 

I bit my bottom lip and looked away for a second.  When I looked back she was sitting up staring back at me.  "Kwangmin-" 

"I know.  He never wanted this marriage to happen, but it did." 

"What are you trying to get at?" 

She sighed.  "I don't know myself, honestly." 

There was an awkward silence for a while.  Then Kwangmin finally came out of the bathroom.  He was only wearing his towel around his waist and his hair was still wet and it made him look super attractive.  All I could do was stare at him, but as soon as I realized what I was doing I turned around and looked out the window. 

I heard a small bit of laughter from behind me and footsteps walking towards me.  Then Kwangmin wrapped his arms around me and let his head rest on my shoulder.  I felt kisses from him being planted on the side of my head, then I turned and let him kiss my lips. 

After our passionate kiss, I said, "Go get dressed, you'll get sick." 

He pouted, but went to put his clothes on.  I turned to look at Yunhee, but she seemed like she went to sleep already.  Then my attention turned back to Kwangmin.  He came back fully clothed and made me lay down with him.  Once he turned the lights off, we both fell asleep. 

 

 


Hi there!! Here's a chapter for you guys!  I hope you like it!! It's been a couple of days since I updated... I'm still stuck... and I really want to start writing my other stories that I have on draft right now.  And if any of you guys are just Boyfriend fans or bestfriends, then my Minwoo fanfic is there as well!  So just wait for that! :)

 

~Angelflyer