Chapter 3

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

Youngmin and Miyoo's wedding day came by quickly.  I was helping Miyoo get ready for her big day, and then I got myself ready.  We went to the venue and waited for a bit. 

"I'm so excited and happy for you, Miyoo," I said and gave her a hug before I was about to leave. 

"Thank you so much, ~you~," she replied.  "And thank you for being here with me." 

"Of course.  What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't come?" 

She smiled at me and gave me another small hug before letting me out.  I walked out and then the ceremony started.  Since I was one of the bride's maids, I walked down the aisle with the rest of them and waited on the side. 

The ceremony was over soon and cheers were heard from everywhere.  Then we headed outside for cake and a celebration party.  Throughout the whole time I had Kwangmin in mind because I saw him.  As I walked down the aisle with the other bride's maids, I saw him waiting on the side where Youngmin was.  I totally ignored him and looked a different way, but my mind was on him constantly. 

The wedding continued smoothly.  I took pictures of the couple on my phone and talked to them quite a lot since I didn't really know anyone except for them.  Then the day was starting to come to an end.  Youngmin and Miyoo went up on stage to start saying things and thanking everyone that came. 

As I was sitting there in the crowd I smiled once ever now and then when they mentioned funny memories and such.  I glanced around a few times, and the last time that I did, I locked eye contact with Kwangmin.  I quickly looked a different direction though.  Then I saw him start moving towards me, I got nervous and made my way away to the back. 

I turned back and didn't see him anymore, so I thought I was safe, but of course I wasn't.  Someone had gently grabbed my wrist.  I already knew who it was, his soft touch that I missed so much was now touching my skin. 

I froze in my spot knowing that I shouldn't just run away right now although I really wanted to and was thinking about it.  My heart was beating so fast that I thought it might just burst in that moment.  I took in a breath and stayed exactly where I was until Kwangmin pulled me into a hug.  Shocked at his sudden action, I went along with it. 

"I missed you..." he whispered.  Cheers were heard in the background right then.  I looked up and saw that Youngmin and Miyoo had kissed once again in front of everyone.  Then my attention was turned back to Kwangmin.  I had no words for his comment that he made, so I just kept quiet. 

"I made a really big mistake back then... I didn't mean to hurt you.  I'm really sorry.  Please... let me have another chance... I promise, I'll make you happy.  I... I just need another chance with you," Kwangmin said. 

His name escaped from my lips as I processed what he said in my head.  I had to continuously ask myself what I should do because I really didn't know what to do. 

"Please..." he begged.  "I missed you so much and I cannot live without you." 

I felt my shoulder start to get wet as he continued on.  Then I heard him sniffling here and there, just like that whole big car accident that happened.  Still I stayed silent. 

"~you~, I still and will always love you," Kwangmin said. 

"Let me think about it," I choked out. 

He let go of me finally and gave me a weak smile.  I nodded my head and went my own way.  Once I was a safe distance away, I noticed that Kwangmin looked sad.  Then a girl walked up to him.  She said something and Kwangmin replied in one word before walking away.  I thought that Kwangmin must've said something rude because the girl looked depressed after he walked away like that. 

Then it was time for Youngmin and Miyoo to drive away for their honeymoon.  I waved good-bye to them and helped clean up afterwards a little bit before heading off to JR's car in the parking lot that he let me borrow for the day.  I was stopped right when I got to the door though. 

I followed the hand up to the person's face.  I recognized this girl, she was the one that ran up to Kwangmin right after I was done talking to him.  She was pretty short and she was the one wearing heels, but she was really pretty. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"What's your relationship with Kwangmin?" she asked right away. 

"Uhh... why?"

"Because I'm Sooyoung, Kwangmin's girlfriend and I wanted to know what was going on between you two."  She looked so innocent, but she was a total b*tch face. 

"I'm just a friend," I replied plainly. 

"Oh, I'm sorry to bother you then."  She walked away after that.  I stood there for a minute just thinking about what had just happened.  Then I finally climbed into the car and drove back to JR's apartment. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I was happy for my brother and Miyoo's wedding day.  The day was full have happiness, but then I saw ~you~ in the crowd.  I felt a mix of emotions going through me when I saw her.  She looked away and started walking away.  'This time, I won't let her just walk away,' I told myself and chased after her. 

When I caught up with her, I gently grabbed her hand and hoped that she would turn around to look me in the eyes.  When she didn't I pulled her into a hug.  Just this one hug meant a lot to me.  I was so happy to feel her warmth once again after letting her go the last time I saw her. 

I found myself crying into her shoulder as I told her that I needed her.  It's because I really did need her.  I needed her to be with me forever and ever.  And when she said that she'd think about it sincerely, it gave me hope that she still loves me like I do her. 

She walked away, tears still in my eyes as I continued to just stand there.  Then, Sooyoung, a girl that I helped out once and just keeps following me now for no reason came running up to me. 

"Are you okay, oppa?  Who was that girl?" she bombarded me with questions like that. 

"None of your business," I said and walked away leaving her with a sad face on. 

Over and over again I told Sooyoung that I wasn't interested i being in a relationship and to leave me alone.  She continues to follow me around non-stop though.  I really hope she'll stop following me soon because it seems as if I'm in high school once again, which was about 5 years ago.  I'm now 21 years old and still has girls following me. 

At the end of the day when everyone was going home, I was walking to my car until I saw Sooyoung talking to ~you~.  Then Sooyoung walked away and ~you~ drove off. 

I caught up with Sooyoung and tugged her arm so that she would turn to look at me.  "What did you say to ~you~?!?!" I angrily asked. 

"Nothing.  I was just asking her her name," she said nicely.  "And that hurt when you pulled my arm, oppa."  She held her arm that I did kind of pull on harshly. 

I scoffed and walked away to my car.  When I got home I totally realized that I forgot to ask ~you~ for her new number because apparently her old number is used by some other person now.  I called Youngmin hoping that he'd know her new number now. 

"What do you want?" he answered in an irritated voice. 

"Do you know ~you~'s new number?" I asked getting straight to the point.  "Crabby pants," I said under my breath afterwards. 

"Hey!  I heard that.  And yes, but I don't want to give it to you anymore since you called me that."

"Oh, would you stop being a baby?  Now give me her number."

"You're such a brat, you know?" 

"Thanks, but I called for ~you~'s number, not a compliment." 

"Haha, you're so funny, Kwang.  But fine, I'll text you her number later." 

"No," I whined, "I want it now."

"Fine," Youngmin sighed.  "It's xxx-xxx-xxxx." 

"Thanks, hyung," I sang and hung up right away. 

Now to call ~you~ I told myself.  Nervousness grew within me and I held onto my phone tightly, wanting to call, but wondering if it's the right time.  After contemplating for about a good hour, I called the number. 

"Hello?  Who is this?" the voice said. 

 

 

-------------------------

Hi guys!! Here's a chapter for you all to enjoy!  hehe, I hope you liked it! :D

P.S.  please please please comment your ideas for a name!  I want to name you, the main character, for the story!  so please comment a name that you like in the comments and I'll pick 2-4 and maybe do a poll later!!  But I really need you guys to comment a name or I'll probably just ask a friend or pick a random reader to give me a name. 

 

~Angelflyer