Chapter 16

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

The next day, I woke up and found Kwangmin still asleep beside me.  I heard the bathroom door unlock and open.  I sat up and saw Yunhee walk out looking fresh.  I greeted her with a small nod and got out of bed to wash up as well. 

After I was done using the bathroom, I came back out to grab some new clothes to change into.  As I was changing, I heard the someone twist the doorknob.  That's when I realized that I forgot to lock the door.  I've gotten so used to not locking the door when I started living with Kwangmin, so it's now a habit to me. 

When it was Kwangmin that entered the room, I felt a serge of relief wash over me.  He smirked at me when he saw that I only had my undergarments on.  He closed the door behind him and made sure to lock it. 

"You look amazing with your baby bump," he complimented and looked down to my stomach. 

I felt my cheeks burning up slightly reached for my shorts.  As I pulled them up and buttoned them, Kwangmin knelt down in front of me and held onto my waist.  Then he started planting kisses all over my stomach and talking to it.  A smile formed on my face as I watched Kwangmin acting this way. 

"You're sweet," I said and ran my hand through his hair. 

He looked up at me and smiled.  "I love you." 

"I love you, too." 

After we got ready for the day, we decided to go sightseeing.  While Kwangmin was in the bathroom still, I secretly asked if Yunhee wanted to join us.  She stared at me like I was crazy. 

"Kwangmin wouldn't want me to go," she replied and blocked her face with her phone again. 

"What are you going to do all day then?" I asked. 

"Why do you care?" 

"Just asking." 

"Why are you being so nice?  Shouldn't you hate me?" 

"I don't have a reason to hate you... I mean things have happened in the past, but it's in the past now." 

She scoffed and kept her eyes glued to her screen.  I let out a small sigh and went to get my purse, totally thinking that that conversation was a waste.  As soon as Kwangmin was done, we left. 

Kwangmin's POV:

As we were walking down the streets and going in and out of stores here and there, I noticed that Mina wasn't acting like her usual self.  It started to worry me and I wondered what was wrong. 

I threw my arm around her and pulled her closer.  "Are you okay?" I asked. 

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile.  "Yeah.  Why?" she answered. 

"Nothing."  I gave her a smile and kissed her cheek. 

We continued on with our day, but still Mina seemed out of it.  Was it because she was here with me on my "honeymoon?"  Honestly I didn't consider it as my honeymoon- I considered it more like a vacation. 

Our day went on as planned, and when we finally got back to the hotel room, we found that Yunhee was missing.  I really didn't care, but it seemed like Mina was a bit panicked.  But then that's when Yunhee came walking through the door casually. 

"Where were you?" I asked breaking the silence. 

"Now you care about me?" Yunhee asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Honestly I don't." 

"There's the truth." 

Yunhee walked into the bathroom and closed it shut.  I sighed and went to change.  After we all were ready for bed, me and Mina laid in our separate bed while Yunhee laid in the other. 

~~~

After my "honeymoon," we went back home.  As Yunhee went her own way once we got off the plane, me and Mina went home.  As soon as we reached the apartment building, we greeted Ms. Lim. 

"Hi, Ms. Lim," I said. 

"Oh!  You guys are back!" she exclaimed. 

"Yeah." 

"How was it?" 

"It was a bit awkward with Yunhee there, too..."  Ms. Lim had already known about our little situation and completely understood how I felt. 

"Well... she is your wife now." 

"I know, but..."  I trailed off looking for the right words. 

"Any ways, your baby bump has gotten bigger within just a couple of weeks, Mina!" 

Mina looked up at her and smiled while rubbing her hand over her stomach.  "It's starting to get tiring though," Mina admitted. 

"Yeah, well wait for the next few weeks to come- you'll be exhausted.  But I know Kwangmin will take care of you." 

We both caught each other's glances and smiled.  For sure I was going to take care of my lovely girlfriend.  Why wouldn't I?  I looked back to Ms. Lim and asked her for any mail or packages I got. 

"They're here.  Let me get them for you," she replied and left to her office.  When she came back, she had a small bile of envelops with my name on them.

"Thanks," I thanked her and took them. 

"Oh, and I almost forgot... your father came in while you were gone and said that he had sold you apartment and that you needed to move out y the end of this week before the tenants come in." 

My eyes completely widened.  How could my father do this without telling me anything?  That means we have to pack up all our stuff, which will take forever, and move it somewhere for the time being.  "A-are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.  

Ms. Lim nodded her head slowly and sighed.  "Yes, I'm afraid so... I tried convincing him, but it didn't work out.  I'm sorry, Kwangmin-ah." 

"It's not your fault, Ms. Lim.  Please don't apologize.  It's okay."  I gave her a reassuring smile, telling her that everything will be okay. 

After our conversation ended, we went up to the apartment and began packing right away.  Even though I told Mina to just sit down and watch t.v. while I packed up all of our stuff, I would always find her sneaking around the apartment trying to help with little things.  Then I'd have to force her back to the living room. 

As I started backing our clothes first, I called Youngmin.  "Hello?" he answered. 

"Hyung," I said, "Could Mina and I like move in with you guys for the time being?"  Honestly I was a little bit nervous on asking Youngmin. 

"Sure, but why?"

"Because dad sold my apartment without me knowing." 

"What?  Really?  When do you guys have to move out?" 

"By the end of this week." 

"Knowing you, you'll never get done in a week." 

"I know that's why I'm packing right now." 

"Do you need me to call a moving truck?" 

"No, Ms. Lim said that to leave the big furniture because dad's going to give it to the tenants who are going to be living here." 

"Didn't you buy all that furniture yourself though?" 

"No, mom and dad bought it all for me... I guess it's better, you know.  Then we wouldn't have the big struggle of taking everything apart and then putting it back all together when we get a new house." 

"Okay then.  Well, we'll be over soon." 

"Okay see ya." 

"Bye." 

We hung up and I put my phone down.  As I let out a sigh, I threw my and Mina's clothes into an empty box that I found in the storage.  While I continued packing, I heard the door creak open.  I turned and saw Mina slowly walk into the room. 

"Hi, baby," I greeted.  "Why aren't you sitting in the living room?" 

"I want to help.  Things will go by a lot quicker if I help," she said. 

"No, you relax.  Youngmin and Miyoo are coming over to help any ways." 

Mina came and sat beside me.  Then she cuddled with my arm and let her head rest on my shoulder.  "Please?" she asked in a soft, loving voice.  I sighed. 

"You can help me pack the clothes and that's it," I said giving in. 

I felt her plant a kiss on my cheek and get up.  My eyes followed her figure as she walked into the closet to begin packing.  A smile formed on my face as she turned a little to the side and I could see her baby bump.  Then I found myself lost in thought about my- our future.  The doorbell ran interrupting my thoughts and I groaned before I got up to answer it. 

 

 


Hey guys!  I didn't know what else to write for their honeymoon, so I just skipped ahead a little to when they get back home :)  I hope you guys don't mind or got confused :P 

 

~Angelflyer