Chapter 21

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Kwangmin's POV:

Mina was released from the hospital the next morning.  We went straight to our temporary home.  As I drove, I noticed that she still looked very exhausted.  Then she suddenly put her hand on top of mine that was on the gear. 

Quickly I took my eyes off the road and glanced over at her.  "Something wrong?" I asked. 

She took a minute to respond, but asked, "Why did you tell them?" 

"They needed to find out sooner or later.  Plus I'm just telling them the truth."  I glanced at her again.  A small smile was formed on her face.  "Hopefully they'll understand."  

Silence filled the air, but then Mina's small, cute snores could be heard.  I turned my head to look at her when we I stopped at a red light and saw her beautifully sleeping face.  Her soft, petite hands still rested on mine, making the back of my hand all warm.  

We finally made it home and I carried Mina inside.  She woke up while still in my arms as we entered the house.  At first she tried wiggling out of my grip, but that only made me hold onto her tighter.  

"Oppa," Mina said.  

I looked down to her beutiful eyes and waited for her to say something.  But she was interuppted by Youngmin who was walking by just as we got to the door of our room. 

"Oh, where did you guys go?  Miyoo and I were wondering why you guys weren't in your room," Youngmin said. 

"We were at the hospital," I replied while opening the door and setting Mina down on the bed. 

"Why?" 

"Things happened after all you guys left and we had to rush the the hospital." 

"It was dad, wasn't it?" 

I nodded my head slightly and turned back to Mina.  She sat there quietly listening to our conversation.  "And I told them the truth again, this time with Heeyoung and her parents in the room." 

"What'd they say?" 

"They said it was up to Heeyoung to decide whether she still wanted to be with me or not and then just left.  Nothing more was said from them." 

Youngmin nodded.  He let out a small sigh and said, "I really hope that this will be the end of all this madness." 

"I hope so, too."  

The rest of the night went by slow.  There was nothing to do except for clean or watch t.v. really, and actually there weren't any good show on.  

The at dinner, while the four of us sat at the dining table and ate, the doorbell rang.  None of us were expecting guests, unless it was my mom or dad.  

I volunteered to get and get the door first.  When I opened the door I wasn't expecting Sooyoung to be standing there.  My eyes widened in surprise as she stood there waiting.  

"What are you doing here?" I asked.  

"I heard about what happened at the hospital..." she said.  "Why, Kwangmin?  Why?"  Her eyes flashed up to mine and looked sad with tears starting to form.  

"Why what?" I asked confused.  

"Why did you have to break my cousin's heart.  She loved you, Kwangmin.  Now she won't stop crying alone in her room at the house tht the two of you should be sharing!  I don't even care to try and get you to love me, but I do care about Heeyoung and it's your fault that she's feeling this way right now!!"  Sooyoung's tears finally started falling.  Her eyes didn't look away from mine for a second and I could feel her emotions coming right at me.  

"I'm sorry..." was all I could say.  

"Kwangmin, who's at the door?" Mina asked as I heard her footsteps come closer.  

When Mina turned the corner and came into sight, I saw Sooyoung's eyes turn from sad and depressed into angry ones.  "You!" she shouted and stared straight at Mina for a second before pushing past me.  She ran into the house and straight at Mina who was just standing there until she was pushed up against the wall by Sooyoung.  

"Get off of her!" I yelled with rage suddenly filling me.  I quickly ran to Mina and Sooyoung and ripped Sooyoung away.  Mina, who was shocked at what had just happened, stayed behind my back trying to process things in her mind. 

"If you never came back to Korea then everything would've been fine!" Sooyoung continued to yell. 

"Sooyoung, get out!" I commanded. 

She stared into my eyes.  Her facial expression turned into a hurt one, then she turned around herself and slowly walked towards the door.  Once she was outside, she turned around once again and looked like she was about to say something, but decided to just leave. 

After I closed the front door, I made my way back to Mina, who was still standing there staring out into space.  My hands reached her baby bump.  She looked up at me and smiled sweetly.  I couldn't help but smile back and lean in for a kiss.  It was sweet and tender kiss, that seemed to last forever.  Finally our lips parted and we went back to finish up eating. 

That night as we were all ready to go to sleep and laying on the nice comfortable bed, our conversation somehow lead to what Sooyoung had said today when she rudely entered the house and tried attacking Mina.  I rolled to my side just so that I could stare at her beautiful face. 

"Kwangmin, what if I really did just stay in the States?" Mina asked while staring up at the ceiling. 

A slight frown appeared on my face as she asked that question.  "Well... we don't know, now do we?  But I'm glad that you came back or else our little baby wouldn't exist," I replied while caressing her stomach. 

"Yeah...  I'm glad that I came back, too."  She smiled and looked at me.  My frown disappeared and turned into a smile. 

Soon, it was late and I was slowly starting to doze off.  "I love you," I whispered as sleep started to take over.  I felt her plant a kiss on my lips and mutter the same.  Then we both fell into a deep sleep. 

 

 


Hi, my readers!  Here's a chapter for you guys!  Sorry that it's been a while since I last updated... I took a little break on updating any of my stories, I hope you understand :)  Thank you for reading!! 

 

~Angelflyer