Chapter 5

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

The next morning I awoke with a big headache that was slowly killing me.  I sat up and groaned in pain, then dragged myself out of bed to wash up.  When I walked into the living room, I found my brother and JR talking.  I sat myself down next to my brother and threw my head back. 

"Good morning, sunshine," JR said. 

I groaned in response. 

"Are you okay?" Aron asked. 

"No, I'm dying here," I replied closing my eyes. 

"I tried to stop you from drinking that much, but you wouldn't listen to me." 

I slapped Aron's arm and got up to drink some water.  JR followed behind me and handed me a plate of breakfast.  "It'll help you, trust me.  And I've got medicine in the cabinet if you still have a headache later." 

"Thanks," I replied and took the food and sat down at the table. 

JR went back to sit in the living room and I was left alone to eat my breakfast.  After I was done, I washed my plate and crawled back into bed.  When I reached my bed and went under my covers, my phone started ringing.  I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hey, are you feeling okay today?"  I knew right away who it was. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"Umm... so did you maybe want to hang out later?" 

"I'm kind of busy today," I lied. 

"O-oh... okay.  Maybe next time?" 

"Yeah."

"Okay then... bye." 

"Bye."  Then I hung up. 

It feels kind of awkward talking with Kwangmin now.  I kind of expected it, but I don't know.  This whole thing is really bothering me.  I stared up at the ceiling and thought about me and Kwangmin.  It's been nearly 5 years now since we've broken up.  He hasn't gotten over me yet?  Well, it's not like I'm any different, but I'm trying my best to move on.  He just had a very strong impact on my life and cannot just be forgotten. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I felt really down after I called Mina and she said that she wasn't available today.  It was a freaking Sunday, what could she be so busy doing?  I sighed and decided to take a walk around the city and try to find something to do to distract my mind. 

Right when I walked out Sooyoung popped out of no where.  I started to regret ever deciding to come out of my apartment.  Even though I totally ignored her greeting and walked right passed her, she followed me, like the usual. 

I continued to walk around the city with Sooyoung dragging behind asking me questions and telling me things that I didn't really care about.  I plugged my ear bud in and tried to tune her out.  I stopped when I reached the Han River.  I sat down at the specific bench that I loved and had so many memories with. 

Sooyoung sat down next to me and tried holding my hand.  I scooted myself away from her, but she just scooted closer.  She continued to keep trying new things on me, but I rejected or ignored her. 

"Can you please stop bothering me?" I asked completely annoyed. 

"Oh!  I thought that you turned mute, oppa!" she exclaimed and smiled brightly. 

"No, I didn't, now can you leave me alone?" 

"But, oppa!" she whined.  "I want to stay with you." 

"Don't you have something else to do?" 

"No.  I came here just for you." 

I rolled my eyes and got up and started walking away.  Since I couldn't do anything without Sooyoung following me around, I decided to just go home.  I entered the building and she finally stopped following me.  Well, actually she wasn't allowed into the building anymore.  There has been way too many incidents that had happened in the lobby with her and the desk lady, Ms. Lim, finally had enough with her. 

"I saw Sooyoung out there.  Did she follow you around again?" Ms. Lim asked. 

I stopped near the desk and said, "Yes.  I don't know why she's still following me."

"It's because you're too handsome, my boy." 

I laughed a little.  Then something dropped from the counter.  Ms. Lim was about to bend down and pick it up, but I beat her to it.  "Here you go," I said with a smile. 

"Oh, you didn't have to do that." 

"I didn't want you to hurt your back again." 

"It's just papers.  Plus I may be 66 years old, but I can still do many things!" 

"I know, but I'm just worried, Ms. Lim." 

"Ah, don't be worried.  You should be worried about finding your other half.  Your brother Youngminnie already got married, correct?" 

"Yeah, just yesterday.  And I'm trying.  But the person I have in mind... doesn't really want to see me I guess." 

"Who wouldn't want to date a caring young man like you?" 

"Well, I was kind of a jerk." 

"Ah, so that kind of love story." 

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to be, I really loved her..." 

"Maybe she just needs sometime to think about things.  Don't rush her if she's hurt." 

"I know.  Thanks, I'll see you later." 

"Okay, Kwangminnie."  She waved and then I left. 

~~2 weeks later~~

Youngmin and Miyoo are finally back from their honeymoon and are moving into their new house.  Of course, Youngmin wants to show us and make us help out a little bit.  He has a couple of people that he hired to help move as well, but he wants me and Hyunmin to take a look at his house and be jealous of it. 

When I got to their new house, it was only about a 10 or so minute drive, it looked amazing from the outside.  I got out of my car and stood outside looking at it in awe before walking in. 

"Oh, Kwangmin hyung, you're here," Hyunmin said when I came in. 

"Hey," I greeted them. 

Soohyun, Hyunmin, Youngmin, Miyoo, and some workers were there already.  "What took you so long?" Youngmin asked. 

"Lazy," I replied and started walking around looking at all the furniture already there. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang.  Miyoo jumped up from her seat and ran over to get the door.  When she came back, she brought a person with her.  The person was the one and only Kwak Mina.  I stared at her and couldn't take my eyes off of her.  She bowed and greeted everyone.  Then we all started following Youngmin and Miyoo around the house. 

 

 

---------------------------------

Hey!! here's a chapter for you guys!! I hope you like it!! :D and I totally didn't notice until now that Soohyun and Sooyoung's names are so alike **facepalm**  If you guys don't remember who Soohyun is she is our lovely Hyunmin's girlfriend :)  If you guys want me to I could change up Sooyoung's name so it won't be confusing :P 

 

~Angelflyer