Chapter 19

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

A couple of weeks have passed since the Sooyoung incident, and now I'm 5 months.  Things haven't gotten any easier than before though.  Kwangmin and Yunhee are still legally married, we still live with Youngmin and Miyoo, and Kwangmin's father's mind still hasn't changed. 

Kwangmin's dad invited us to a fancy restaurant tonight where he's hosting a little family get together.  I really didn't feel comfortable going to the party because I don't actually have a specific place in the family.  I'm more like just a girl that happens to be pregnant with the headman's son's child.  Still Kwangmin forced me to put on a nice dress and get into the car. 

When we got to the restaurant, Kwangmin helped me out and held my hand tightly as we entered.  Even though it was so cold out, I could feel Kwangmin's hand start sweating.  Honestly I was starting to sweat too.  The both of us greeted his parents when we got to the table and sat down.  Kwangmin's dad greeted me nicely and acted like he liked me, but his eyes told me otherwise.  His eyes were cold to me and it made me feel unwelcome- which I should've expected. 

Then other people started filling in, making me fidgety.  I just couldn't stop moving at all.  Youngmin and Miyoo came a little later than us and sat beside me.  Soon Yunhee and her family arrived, too.  I greeted Yunhee and she greeted back before taking a seat on the other side of Kwangmin. 

People were starting to stare at me, probably because they were wondering where the heck I came from, so I slipped my hand onto Kwangmin's thigh.  He turned and looked at me worriedly.  He leaned to my ear and whispered, "Are you okay?" 

I gave him a small smile and nodded my head in response.  He kept staring at me like that though and cupped his hand over mine.  Finally he looked away when someone started talking to him. 

Everyone ordered what they wanted to eat, then started talking again.  I felt very awkward and only talked to Kwangmin, Youngmin, Miyoo, Hyunmin, and Soohyun- and sometimes with Kwangmin's mom.  My fidgeting continued, and Miyoo noticed.  She stood up and invited me to go to the bathroom with her, so I agreed and went with her. 

As soon as we got away from everyone, I let out a big breath and stared at my reflection.  Miyoo stood beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.  She stared at me worriedly just like how Kwangmin did. 

"Are you okay?" she asked softly. 

"Just a little nervous," I admitted. 

"It's okay.  Don't be nervous.  We'll be by your side all night, okay?" 

"Thanks."  I was thankful that she was there.  If she hadn't noticed how uncomfortable I was being, I probably would've exploded soon.  I let out another breath and just stood there in the bathroom for a minute longer. 

She gave me a small hug before we headed back to the table.  Our food soon arrived and we were all eating happily.  After we were done eating, they were starting to order dessert to eat.  I finished up my plate, then all of a sudden I felt something move within my stomach.  I stopped what I was doing and froze.  Again something moved within me.  Then I realized that it was my baby moving around and kicking. 

I was filled with so much joy as soon as I realize it.  Right away I turned to Kwangmin and gently grabbed his hand and placed it to where our baby was kicking.  At first, when I grabbed his hand, he looked at me strangely, but when his hand was on my stomach and feeling the kicks a big smile grew on his face.  He looked down at my stomach for a second, then looked up to me with big eyes. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I absolutely could not believe what I was feeling.  I was extremely happy and excited, but I knew I had to contain my excitement for now since we were in front of many relatives and people. 

"T-that's m-my baby," I said in a quiet voice that only Mina could hear.  She nodded her head with a smile and rubbed her thumb on the back of my hand. 

This was the very first time that I've ever felt my baby move like this- well actually at all, and it was a feeling that I just cannot explain in words.  So to put it simply it was amazing.  I wanted to forever stay in this position, but then Yunhee tapped my shoulder. 

Slowly I turned to her not wanting to take my hand off of Mina's stomach and turn away from her.  "What?" I asked in a nonchalant voice. 

"What kind of dessert did you want?" she asked in a sweet tone. 

"It doesn't matter."  She nodded her head and let me continue with my moment with Mina. 

While we sat there, Yunhee kept tapping my shoulder nonstop.  I had to turn to her because I didn't want to act rude while we were in front of everyone.  It really bothered me that I couldn't at least spend a good moment with the one I love and my lovely child.  Every time I turned to answer Yunhee, her questions and comments became more and more stupid or useless.  Every word she said was starting to really annoying the heck out of me and I was getting to the point where I almost couldn't take it anymore.   

Towards the end of the night, my dad suggested that the younger one, us, leave first so that the older people could speak with each other.  We did as we were told and all got up to get ready to leave. 

"Kwangmin don't be shy," my dad said quite loudly, "You can get close to your wife." 

I faked a small smile to him and took a small step towards Yunhee.  I really hated my dad at the moment.  He was as obnoxious as Yunhee and Sooyoung. 

"Yeah," Yunhee's parents joined in.  "I'd like to see some grandchildren soon so get to it" 

On the inside I was throwing up and shivering of how gross that was.  I mean... I wouldn't mind if they were talking about me and Mina though.  I shook my head and hesitated to explain for a second.  "D-don't you think it's too soon?" I asked innocently. 

"Of course!" my mom exclaimed.  I let out a sigh of relief when my mom saved me.  "They just go married a couple of months ago.  Just let them relax and get everything settled before they start having children." 

"You have a point, Ms. Jo," Yunhee's mom said. 

Thank goodness! I thought to myself.  Then I looked over to Mina.  She had a slight sour look on her face but pretended to be busy with something on her hat.  I wonder what she must be thinking.  I bet she's all tired of this already.  My face dropped because I felt bad and sorry for her.  I pulled her into this and she's suffering- I hate myself for hurting her so much. 

Finally after being talked to for a while, we finally headed out to the parking lot.  As we walked over to our car, I let go of Yunhee's hand, that I was basically forced to hold, and threw my arm around Mina.  When I did, I felt Mina shivering from the cold. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her. 

She nodded her head in response.  I didn't know if she was mad or if she was just too cold to answer, but I tightened my grip around her and put my hand on top of her baby bump. 

 

 


Hey guys!  Here's another chapter for you!  This fanfic is going to end pretty soon!  Like in... I don't know a two or a few more chapters!  So comment!  Thank you so much for reading!! :D

 

~Angelflyer