Chapter 13

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

A week has gone by and I've been getting numerous calls and text messages by Kwangmin constantly.  I purposely ignored them because I just did.  There really wasn't a reason except for, I was a bit frustrated and didn't want to speak with him at all. 

Aron convinced me to finally go out after staying stuck in JR's apartment this whole entire week.  Instead of him taking me to a club, like when I wasn't pregnant, he took me to a nice restaurant.  It was just me and him, so I felt a little bit awkward about it, but went along with him any ways. 

When we got to the restaurant, they sat us down right away since it wasn't packed and took our orders.  As soon as we were done ordering, it became silent between us.  I don't know when it became so awkward, but it did. 

"So... did you tell him yet?" Aron asked, starting a conversation. 

"No," I replied honestly. 

"When are you going to tell him?  He has the right to know." 

"I don't know... it's hard..."  I leaned back in my seat. 

"What's so hard about it?" 

I stared at him and raised one of my eyebrows.  "Everything," I muttered. 

"You know you have to tell him some time." 

"I know, you said that already." 

"Just saying." 

I looked down to my tummy and let my hand rub it.  Lately I've been finding myself do that a lot and it makes me feel more comfortable.  Soon the food got to our table and we were digging into our dinner. 

"Why didn't you ask JR to come along?" I asked. 

"He can cook for himself," Aron replied. 

"You're mean, you know that?"

"Thanks," he said sarcastically and continued to eat. 

As soon as we were done eating, we paid for the meal and left.  We walked out of the restaurant and was about to head back to Aron's car until I bumped into someone.  I quickly bowed and apologized without looking at who I bumped into. 

"Sorry," I said. 

"It's okay," the voice replied.  Right away I knew who the voice belonged to.  And I thought to myself, 'of all days, it's the only day I decide to go out.'  I looked up and saw Kwangmin looking down to me.  His eyes stared straight into mine.  Just his one stare stopped me from moving. 

"S-sorry," I apologized again and tried to walk away.  Before I could get away, though, he grabbed my arm.  He was still staring at me.  Then I heard Aron, who was a few feet ahead of us, call my name. 

I tried to slip out of Kwangmin's grip, but he said, "Wait." 

I told Aron to just go ahead to the car and I would be there soon, so he left.  Then I turned around and looked at Kwangmin again.  He looked better than the last time I saw him and he seemed calmer too now. 

"We need to talk," he said in a low voice. 

"There's nothing to talk about," I said and slowly pulled my arm away from him. 

"Are you really pregnant?" he asked looking at me with big eyes. 

"Why would you care?" 

"You are?" 

I didn't reply.  Instead I slightly nodded my head hoping that it was noticeable enough for him.  When he hugged me, I guessed that he did see my small nod.  He let me go after some time passed and stared into my eyes again. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asked with a sad tone. 

"Because... I... I didn't know how you'd react... and I-I was... scared..." I stuttered.  Tears were suddenly starting to form in my eyes and I thought of how stupid my hormones were going to be now and on ward. 

"Scared that I won't accept my own child?  You must be crazy," he said and put his hand up to my cheek.  "I'll love you and our child forever." 

That did it.  Just those words that came out of his mouth released my tears.  I was now crying in front of him in public.  Kwangmin quickly pulled me back into a hug to comfort me. 

Eventually I told Aron to just go home and that I'd be back soon.  Then I went out with Kwangmin.  We walked around for a while and finally stopped at the Han River.  We sat down on the bench and it felt like de ja vu. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I held Mina's hand in mine and felt how soft her skin was and started thinking.  I was feeling so thankful right now that she had forgiven me and that I could be apart of our child's life.  There was nothing better that I could ask for right now. 

"Do you remember when I confessed to you right here?" I asked her. 

"Yes, it feels as if it just happened yesterday," she replied. 

I smiled and turned my head to look at her.  She looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't help but lean in and give her a passionate kiss.  I really missed her nice, soft lips against mine. 

"I love you, Mina," I said. 

"I love you too, Kwangmin," she said and smiled. 

"Come live with me, so that I can take care of you two."  I saw her uneasy look.  "Please.  We're t-together now right?  S-so it won't be weird.  It'll be the beginning for the both of us and we'll start fresh." 

"Okay." 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. 

 

 


Hi there!! each chapter seems to be getting harder to write... I think I have writer's block... This !!! :/  ugghh.... hopefully I'll have new ideas blooming soon!

 

~Angelflyer