Chapter 25

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Author's POV:

"Omma!  Appa!" a little 5-year-old, Kwangsun called to his parents. 

"Kwangsun!" Mina called to her child and ran to give him a hug. 

"Were you a good boy?" Kwangmin asked coming up behind the two. 

"Yes!  Me and Youngjae just played Legos all day!" Kwangsun explained excitedly. 

Youngjae, Miyoo and Youngmin's child, came out with a container full of chalk and a smile, but it disappeared when he saw his aunt and uncle.  "Awe!  We can't draw with chalk anymore?" he asked and pouted cutely. 

"No, you guys can play for a little bit longer," Kwangmin said as Mina put Kwangsun back on the ground. 

Then Miyoo and Youngmin came out and greeted the other couple.  "You guys are back early," Youngmin said. 

"Yeah, Aron canceled on me last minute because he forgot that Kyungmi had a doctor's appoinment today," Mina explained.  Then they all looked to Kwangmin for his explanation. 

"There was just one less conference today.  Oh, and by the way, dad wants you to actually go to the conferences tomorrow because he totally didn't buy that you were sick," Kwangmin said. 

Youngmin sighed and nodded his head.  "Okay.  I'll go to work tomorrow." 

After chatting about their days for a while, the two couples and their kids then went off eat dinner at a nice restaurant just outside of the city.  While the 5-year-olds colored on their papers, the adults continued on with their conversation. 

"So do you and Kwangmin think about having another?" Miyoo asked Mina. 

"I don't know.  We haven't really talked about it much," Mina replied. 

"Well..." Miyoo smiled.  "You guys should." 

"Don't tell me you're...." 

"Yup, I'm almost two months pregnant now." 

"Really?  Congratulations!" 

While the two girls talked excitedly about Miyoo's next child, Kwangmin looked to his older brother and congratulated him, too.  "That's great that you guys are having another kid.  Congrats, hyung." 

"Thanks," Youngmin said. 

After dinner, they went out to their cars and got ready to part from each other.  "Call us if you ever want alone time; we'll babysit for you," Miyoo said and climbed into her and Youngmin's car. 

"Yeah and maybe you guys should try to get a sibling for Kwangsun there," Youngmin added and winked.  He waved goodbye to his nephew and also climbed into his car. 

Your POV:

We got home pretty late, so Kwangmin had to carry Kwangsun in and put him to bed.  As I waited for Kwangmin to come back down to the living room, I spruced up a bit.  As I waited for Kwangmin to come back, I thought about what Youngmin and Miyoo had said.  I laughed to myself just as Kwangmin made his way down the stairs. 

"What are you laughing about, hmm?" he asked. 

"Nothing," I said with a smile. 

He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist.  I gently placed a kiss onto his lips and playfully pushed him away afterwards.  "Yah," he whined.  I smirked and ran up to our room. 

When Kwangmin had finally arrived, he had a small smirk on.  He closed the door behind him and stared at me with his beautiful eyes.  "Why don't we..." he started. 

"No, we can't," I interrupted and stared at him sternly. 

"Why not?"  He slowly made his way towards me. 

"Because... Kwangsun..." 

"Jagiya." 

"I promise you tomorrow.  I'll call Miyoo and tell her that we'll drop Kwangsun off for the night." 

"Alright.... but you better or else..."  He smirked again. 

I let out a sigh and went to get ready for bed.  After I came out of the bathroom, I laid on the bed next to Kwangmin and joined him in watching a movie.  It was part of our regular schedule.  Then we heard a knock at the door and in came our little baby with his teddy bear. 

"What is it Kwangsun-ah?" I asked as I reached out my arms and pulled him up to the bed. 

"I don't want to be alone..." he mumbled. 

"Then sleep with us tonight, okay?" Kwangmin said. 

Kwangsun nodded his head and squeezed in between Kwangmin and me.  We finished up the movie before turning off all the lights and began to drift off to dreamland.  Both my boys were sound asleep and I planted a light kiss onto Kwangsun's forehead and Kwangmin's lips and quickly fell asleep. 

 

THE END

 

 


FINALLY!  This fanfic/sequel is finally over!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading and I want to thank all of you for supporting and reading all these chapters and the first part of this fanfic as well!  So thank you soo much!  I'll see you in my next story!  Thank you!  ^-^

BTW: I'm really sorry that this "ending" was really bad :/  It was just put together so that you guys would have an idea of how their future would've went or something like that :P

 

~Angelflyer