Chapter 17

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Kwangmin's POV:

"M-mom, what are you doing here?" I asked when I opened the door. 

"I came for a visit since your father has meetings all day today," she replied. 

I stepped aside and let her in.  Then closed the door behind her and took the bags that she was carrying in and set them on the dining table.  Soon Mina came out from the bedroom.  When her eyes laid on my mother, I could see that she suddenly got tense. 

"H-hello, mother," she greeted stiffly with a bow. 

"Wah!  Mina, you're growing so quickly," my mom said with a smile, then went up to her and gave her a tight hug. 

"Careful, mom..." I said lowly. 

She let go of Mina and turned to me.  "I know." 

"What are you doing here, mother?" Mina asked. 

"I wanted to come visit...  And, dear, you don't have to keep speaking so formally." 

"But-" 

"I know you may think of me rude and mean from the other day, but it was only because I wasn't given a chance to speak.  I totally disagree with your father.  He's out of his mind forcing Kwangmin to marry a different girl when clearly he loves you and because you guys will have a child soon.  I couldn't believe that he actually did that...  I really hope that you two are still doing fine with your relationship.  And I will try and talk to your father this weekend when he doesn't have work." 

Mina's tenseness slowly went away and she started to relax a little.  I was glad, I really hoped that my parents didn't scare her. 

A few minutes later, the door bell rang again.  This time it was Miyoo and Youngmin.  I let them in and went back to the room to continue packing.  Youngmin followed behind me and sat on my bed once we got into my room. 

"You seem to be fine now," Youngmin said. 

"I guess...  I just wished that dad discussed this whole thing with me first," I replied. 

"Well, you were going to have to move any ways for your kid." 

"Yeah, but I'm talking about this whole entire thing.  From the marriage to this." 

"I see what you mean.  I'm frustrated as well... maybe it's a twin thing." 

I laughed.  "Probably is." 

We packed up a couple of boxes for a couple of hours, then dinner hit.  My mom had already left by this time and it was only the four of us now.  Youngmin and I stepped out of the bedroom and went to see what we should eat. 

When we walked into the living room, where Miyoo and Mina were, we found that they were almost already done packing up most of the stuff there.  Both their backs were turned the other direction, so me and Youngmin walked up behind them and wrapped our arms around them in sync. 

"Where did you want to eat?" I asked then placed a kiss on Mina's cheek. 

"Anywhere is fine," she replied and turned her head to peck my lips. 

We finally found a restaurant to eat at and went there right away.  The waiter showed us to a table and handed us our menus.  After we ordered, we sat and talked about our daily lives and whatnot. 

Once our food arrived, we dug in.  While we were eating, Miyoo and Youngmin seemed a bit squirmish.  Both me and Mina gave them a look telling them that we knew something was up. 

"What?" I asked the two. 

"Well... we just found out that Miyoo is pregnant, too," Youngmin said proudly. 

"Really?" Mina asked.  "That's great!" 

As the girls went on about their stuff, I turned to my brother and looked at him.  "Now you'll understand me when Miyoo starts having pregnant side affects," I said. 

"Yeah... I'm not too excited for that part," Youngmin replied. 

I laughed.  We ate dinner and then left our separate ways once we reached my building.  Mina and I watched as they drove away, then we headed inside. 

Your POV:

As we were about to walk to the elevator, I noticed five familiar figures standing in front of the front desk.  They turned around when I walked up behind them and gave Aron a back hug.  It was starting to get slightly hard to give people hugs now a days, because of my baby bump. 

"Hey, little sister, I was looking for you," Aron said. 

"Wow..." Ren said when he saw my stomach. 

"Is that really what you have to say?" I asked him. 

"Sorry, it's just that... it amazes me," he said shyly. 

We went up to our apartment and sat in the living room to talk.  I gave them recent updates on the baby, Kwangmin's father's idea, and what will most likely happen in the future.  As I told them what was happening, I noticed that they were all very serious.  It was one of those moments where I see them like this and paying close attention. 

Soon they started leaving, but Aron stayed longer.  "I'll come over to help you guys," he said. 

"No, you have work," I said. 

"It's okay.  I think everyone will be fine if I don't go to work just this week.  I mean, it's not like we're crazy busy." 

"Thanks, Aron, but I'm fine." 

"Oh, I don't care about you.  I care about my nephew or niece in there." 

"Well, you're mean."  I started to walk away. 

"I'm just kidding, Minnie." 

"Whatever."  I scoffed. 

He chased after me and kept poking my sides.  I was very ticklish, so I jumped a little while laughing.  Out of regular reflex, I hit Aron to make him go away.  He faked that I hurt him badly and rubbed his arm. 

"You're the one that's mean.  You hit me," he whined. 

I laughed.  "You deserved it." 

"I hate you," he mumbled. 

"Love you too, brother," I said and smirked. 

 

 


Hey guys!  Here's a chapter for you all!  This one's kind of boring... like I said before, I've run out of ideas for this little gap to the end.  I know what I want to do for the ending (which is pretty soon.... maybe in 7-8 more chapters??) but I don't know what to write in between now to it... :P  I think I have a case of writer's block... But I will try my best!! 

 

~Angelflyer