Chapter 14

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Kwangmin's POV:

It's been a couple of days now since Mina moved in.  Her stomach was now visible, probably because she was a about a month now, and perfect.  I loved talking to it and her every single day.  We've been laying low and relaxing a lot lately. 

"When are you going to tell your parents?" Mina asked running her fingers through my hair while I laid my head on her thigh and rubbed her stomach. 

"I don't know... we can go over to their house if you want," I replied.  I lifted her shirt that she was wearing and let her bare tummy show.  "I mean, it's not that I want to hide you from them..." 

"I know.  But maybe I can help you get out of this arranged marriage." 

"Hopefully." 

I looked up to her face and couldn't help but be into her beautifulness.  She smiled down to me as I kissed her stomach.  Then after a little while, she got up leaving me confused. 

"Are you going to get ready?" she asked and headed to the closet. 

"For what?" I asked staring at her figure. 

"To go to your parents' house." 

"Oh, yeah, okay." 

As soon as we were both ready, we climbed into my car and drove off to my parents' house.  When we got there I reached to unbuckle my seatbelt, but I just let my hand rest on it.  Then I realized that Mina was already waiting outside of the car for me.  Finally I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. 

After I locked it, we went up to the front door and rang the door bell.  As we waited for the door to be opened, I put my head on Mina's shoulder and kiss her cheek.  I was more nervous than ever and I still didn't feel like talking to my dad about anything since that day.  I sighed thinking about it and planted another kiss on her neck this time. 

Finally my mom answered came to answer the door as I kept kissing Mina's cheek and neck.  I looked up to my surprised mother and gave her a weak smile before walking in.  We took our shoes off and walked into the living room with my mom. 

Once we were settled in our seats, my mom looked at the two of us and asked me, "So, who is this, Kwangmin?"  

"This is my girlfriend," I replied confidently. 

"O-oh...."  She seemed uneasy about this whole thing now. 

"She knows about my arranged marriage already."  I rolled my eyes and put my arm around Mina's waist just so that we could be closer together. 

"W-well... what do you plan on doing then?" she asked looking at me dead serious in the eyes. 

"I was hoping that you guys would understand that I have someone that I love and that you guys would cancel this marriage." 

"Kwangmin... that's going to be a lot of work to do.  We've got everything set already.  We invited people and have people hired to do things and your honeymoon all planned."

"Well, cancel it all." 

"Kwangmin-" 

"Why can't you guys just accept that I have someone else that I love and that I don't want to marry some girl." 

"You need to understand how hard it is for your father and I right now.  The company is going to start to struggle soon and this is our last chance to get back to the top." 

"When have you and dad ever gotten so into the business?" 

"What's going on?" suddenly my dad appeared in the room and came to sit next to my mom. 

"This is Kwangmin's girlfriend," my mom said. 

"Hello, I'm Kwak Mina," Mina said and got up to bow to him. 

"Is this the best you could do, Kwangmin?" my dad laughed.  I just stared at him.  What was he talking about?  "How much are you paying this young lady to be your fake girlfriend?"  Is that really what he thinks?  I got really angry quickly and shot up from my seat. 

"What?!?  You think me having a girlfriend is a joke?" I asked with anger in my voice. 

"Come on Kwangmin, you have to do better to fool your old man."  He continued to laugh.  I started to wonder when my father became like this because I never remembered when he acted like this.  It was starting to confuse me. 

I looked down to Mina.  She put on a weak smile, but I knew that on the inside that she was really hurt.  My heart hurt as well.  I was really afraid that it'd be like this, that's why I was so hesitant.  "We're really together.  Mina's pregnant, too, with my child!" I shouted trying to prove to them that I wasn't lying. 

"Sure," my dad said sarcastically.  "I'm sorry that my son pulled you into this, you can go home now." 

"Mr. Jo... you have it all wrong.  Kwangmin's not lying," Mina spoke with such a little voice. 

"I swear this is all real," I backed Mina up.  "I'll call Youngmin to come over and tell you, too." 

Right away I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my twin.  He picked up right away and came over when I told him to.  The door bell rang within minutes and it was Youngmin and Miyoo.  They came in and sat next to me and Mina. 

"Kwangmin, why would you call your brother this late for a stupid reason like this?" my mother asked gently. 

"Because you guys won't believe me!" I lashed out. 

"What?" Youngmin asked. 

"Is this young lady, Mina, Kwangmin's girlfriend?" my dad asked getting straight to the point and stared at Youngmin. 

"Yeah."  His simple made me happy, but it didn't for my dad. 

He laughed.  "Come on boys, don't play with me." 

"Dad, Mina is really Kwangmin's girlfriend and she's pregnant with their child right now," Youngmin explained. 

"You know that this still doesn't get you out of the marriage." 

"Dad!" I whined. 

"Everything is set already.  We can't change it." 

I looked at them in disbelief then turned to grab Mina and walked out of the house.  I put her into the car and climbed in.  We sat there in silence for a while just so that I could cool down.  Then I looked over to her and saw that she was rubbing her arm that I had grabbed. 

"Are you okay?  Did I hurt you?" I asked in panic and gently held her arm out. 

"It's okay," she said with a smile. 

"I'm sorry," I said and broke down.  I kept repeating that I was sorry and let tears run down my cheeks as I rested my head on her shoulder.  Her hand went through my hair numerous times. 

Your POV:

"Kwangmin, let me drive," I said when he finally lifted his head from my shoulder. 

He just silently nodded his head and we switched seats.  I drove home and we went up to the apartment still without a word.  It felt awkward just being in silence for this long, but after hearing what his parents had to say was still kind of surprising to me. 

We got ready for bed as soon as we got home.  After I was done using the bathroom, I walked towards the bed where Kwangmin was laying.  He was just staring up at the ceiling.  I laid myself next to him and let my head rest on his chest. 

"Mina..." he said quietly. 

"Hmm?" I asked. 

"Should we run away?  Go somewhere far away from here?" 

I turned to look at him.  He was still staring up at the ceiling.  His face was still and didn't show any emotion.  It really hurt me that he was acting this way.  "Why?" I asked, finally. 

"You want to see me get married to someone other than you?"  His voice was stern and angry, but a lot more sadden. 

"No, it's not that.  It's killing me on the inside, but you can't just run away from your problems.... it'll start to bother and hurt you.  I know from experience, Kwangmin." 

He looked to me now.  He pushed me over so that I was laying on my back, I didn't even realize that I was laying on my stomach.  Then he hovered over me with both his hands on either sides of me. 

"Promise me that you will still be with me no matter what they say or do," he said- more like begged. 

"I promise," I said and used my hands to pull his head down so that our lips would touch. 

Our kiss deepened, but right before everything got hot, Kwangmin stopped and pulled back.  I looked at him confused on why he suddenly stopped.  "I don't know... I don't want to hurt you," he said.  I just smiled and whispered that everything was okay. 

 

 


Hey guys!!  Grrr... I still don't officially know what to do in future chapters.  This was one of the main parts of the story, but more like filler-ish at the end.  I don't know what to do!!!! >.< 

 

~Angelflyer