Chapter 22

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

A week passed since the little incident and everything was back to normal.  I hit my sixth month today and I couldn't help but feel nervous and excited all at the same time.  It's getting closer and closer to when I finally get to hold my baby in my arms. 

After I was done getting ready for work, I went to help Miyoo finish up with breakfast and ate.  Then I headed down to the workplace.  What surprised me when I got there was that Aron wasn't in his office.  Usually he's here before I am, unless he has a meeting today, which is highly unlikely because I attend those meetings as well. 

Aron finally arrived an hour later.  I walked into his office and sat down in the chair in front of his desk.  "Where were you?" I asked while playing with the little nick-knacks he had on his desk. 

"I just had to drop someone off," he replied. 

"Who and why?" I asked getting curious. 

"Someone and because I'm nice like that." 

"Are you finally dating someone?"  He didn't reply, but he did blush indicating that he probably was.  "Who?  What's her name?  And why didn't you tell me earlier?" 

"Her name is Kylie, Korean name is Kyungmi.  She's a professor at the university near by." 

"She's Korean?" 

"Yeah, lived in the States for a long time, though." 

"Well, when do I get to meet this lady that my big brother is dating?" 

"I don't know... I guess when mom and dad come over." 

"What?  When are they coming?" 

"Tomorrow.  They didn't tell you?" 

I shook my head.  Now I was wondering where my parents would stay because neither of us owned our own home yet.  Aron was still staying with JR and I'm staying with Youngmin and Miyoo.  Then I thought about my whole situation that I'm sitting on right now.  Heck, I don't even know if they know that I'm pregnant because I sure didn't tell them, or at least from what I remember.  Maybe Aron told them, though. 

"Where are they going to stay?" I asked. 

"I don't know, all I know is that they're staying for a whole month." 

"Okay then." 

"By the way, where did you want to go for lunch today?" 

"Where ever you want to go." 

"Okay, I have to go down and check up on the new employers now, so I'll be back and then we could go around noon." 

I nodded my head and we both exited his office.  He left to the lower floors and I went back into my own office.  The morning went by slow with just organizing papers and looking into new documents sent from my father, some other companies, and whatnot. 

When the time hit 12 o'clock exactly, I jumped up from my seat and went in search for Aron.  I was really hungry and just wanted to get out of the office for a little while. 

Finally, when I found him, we went out to eat.  He took me to this nice little restaurant and we spent at least an hour and a half in there chatting and eating until our stomachs were full.  Then we left and headed back to work. 

Again Aron left me to go do his business.  As I walked in and was about to head up to my office, the lady at the desk stopped me.  "Yes?" I said and stopped at the counter. 

"Someone is waiting for, Ms. Kwak," she said and pointed to the waiting area. 

I turned my head to look over to the waiting area to find Heeyoung getting up from the chair and walking over here.  I was surprised and curious to see her here wanting to talk to me. 

"Mina," Heeyoung said, "Can I talk to you privately?" 

I nodded my head and told her to follow me so that we could have a little bit of privacy.  We made it to a quiet corner and I turned to face her and listen to what she had to say. 

"I'll be divorcing Kwangmin," she stated right away with no hesitation. 

I just stared at her, but I was actually really happy in my mind.  "O-oh," was all I could get out. 

"I sent Kwangmin a text to meet us here, so he should be arriving soon."  She had a straight face on, no emotions were shown any where in her face or her body language. 

When Kwangmin arrived he met us back in the lobby.  He stood beside me and looked down to Heeyoung and asked, "What do you want?" 

"Here are the divorce papers, all you have to do is sign," she replied and took our a folder from her bag on her shoulder.  Then she handed it to Kwangmin and waited for a second before straightening her outfit and saying, "That is all and I'll explain to your parents later and I could return the papers, too.  Have a happy life, you two." 

"T-thanks, Heeyoung," Kwangmin said sincerely. 

A small smile appeared on Heeyoung's face, but immediately disappeared.  She moved her bangs that were slowly falling in front of her eyes, then let out a soft sigh and walked away towards the exit. 

I watched her as she walked out of the building and turned the corner and disappeared.  Then I thought back to what she and I had said  in private.  "Why are you suddenly coming up and saying this?" I asked.  "Because... I saw the way that you guys looked at each other and I knew that I'm not the one that should be with Kwangmin.  It's you, Mina.  I just never accepted it until now, but I saw the strong love between you two.  Plus you guys are going to have a kid together and I sure don't want that child to have such a complicated life," she explained.  "Thank you, Heeyoung."    "Mina, take care, okay?  I'm sorry that I was so selfish... and I bet you hate me right?"  "No, I don't hate you.  Things might've been rough, but I don't hate you."  I smiled and she smiled back. 

I turned my attention back to Kwangmin.  He looked up from the papers and smiled brightly to me, then wrapped his arms around me tightly.  He let go of me and kissed my lips so sweetly.  Our lips parted and I looked up into his dreamy eyes.  "I love you," he whispered and planted a kiss on the top of my head. 

 

 


Hi guys!  Here's a chapter for you all!  I hope you like it!  This story is going to end very very soon!  :D

 

~Angelflyer