Chapter 10

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

"He said," Aron started, "that you are... pregnant." 

I just stared at Aron for a minute trying to process what he said in my mind.  'I'm what?' I asked myself.  After I totally understood what was happening, I thought of Kwangmin and our accidental night together.  My eyes widened in shock and I mentally face palmed myself then and started to worry. 

"Wh- H-how?" Aron asked kicking me back into reality. 

"I-I don't know..." I lied. 

"Mina." 

"I guess things just happen."  I shrugged my shoulders and avoided eye contact. 

"Tell me.  This isn't just a small thing, having a baby is huge you can't just blow it off." 

"Well..." I said quietly. 

Aron intensely stared at me waiting for an answer.  Suddenly Ren came bursting through the door.  As soon as his eyes were laid on me he ran over and pulled me into a hug.  I patted his back and silently thanked him for interrupting like that. 

Then Minhyun, Baekho, and JR came walking in calmly.  They greeted us and silently sat down on the couch near the window.  Ren let me go and pushed Aron out of the stool and sat down there. 

"You still have to tell me right now," Aron said sternly after getting up from the ground. 

"What?" the four others asked looking at Aron curiously. 

"Mina is pregnant," he said out straight. 

Their mouths dropped.  I bit my bottom lip and cursed under my breath to Aron for saying it straight out like that.  They looked at me and I nodded confirming that it was true.  Ren was the one who went back to normal right away, but looked at me and mouthed asking if it was Kwangmin.  I nodded. 

"Well?" Aron asked, "Are you going to explain?"

"Okay..." I said and explained what had happened. 

"Are you going to tell Kwangmin?" JR asked. 

I bit my bottom lip and thought about it for a second.  I really didn't know if I wanted to tell Kwangmin or not.  There were many reasons why I was conflicted.  First of all I was worried, second I myself was scared to pieces about this whole thing, third we aren't even together, fourth it was a one night stand, and lastly I wondered if Kwangmin would really be willing to be a part of this child's life. 

"I don't even know if I'm going to keep this child," I replied to JR. 

"So... you're thinking about abortion?" Minhyun asked. 

"Don't abort your baby.  If Kwangmin doesn't want to take care of the kid, we'll always be here to help you out," Baekho said. 

I gave them a weak smile.  Then I thought about what Baekho said, and thanked him.  But then I started to wonder about the future if Kwangmin decides not to take part of the child's life.  Doubts started overrunning my thoughts. 

"I'm scared," I mumbled. 

"What?" Ren asked. 

"I'm scared," I said more clearly. 

"Don't be scared," Aron said with a smile.  "Mina, I promised mom and dad that I'd protect you, although this happened, I will still protect you and my unborn niece or nephew forever." 

"Thank you, Aron," I thanked him. 

Later on in the day, I was discharged from the hospital and got to go home.  During the hours that I was in the hospital, the five of them convinced me not to abort my baby and to tell Kwangmin to let him know. 

The next few days I haven't been replying to Kwangmin's messages or calls because I'm still extremely nervous.  I still want to figure out what exactly to say to him. 

It was a Friday and I had made plans to hang out with Miyoo today.  I ran over to the mall that she wanted me to meet her at which was only a couple of minutes away from where JR's apartment is.  So I made my way to the food court where Mina said that she'd meet me at. 

"Hey, there you are," I heard Miyoo's voice say from behind me.  I turned and found her smiling at me.  We gave each other a friendly hug and went to sit down at a table. 

"How are you?" Miyoo asked. 

"Tired..." I replied. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Y-yeah... w-well, I have to tell you something and you need to keep it a secret for now."

"What is it?" 

"Umm... I'm... kind of pregnant."

"What?!?  With who?" 

"K-Kwangmin." 

Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me in disbelief, but she also showed a hint of happiness.  My hand reached over to rub my non-showing belly while I watched Miyoo's reaction. 

"Did you tell him yet?" she asked. 

"No, that's why I'm tell you to keep it a secret," I replied. 

"Oh... If you need any help with anything me and Youngmin are always here for you, especially if you need Youngmin to knock some sense into Kwangmin." 

"Thanks, Miyoo," I giggled. 

We went on with our day and shopped around to look at stuff.  Then we headed back to her place to hang out some more.  When we got to her and Youngmin's house, Kwangmin was also there along with Hyunmin and Soohyun. 

I greeted them and followed Miyoo up to her bed room.  It felt really awkward since I've been purposely ignoring Kwangmin this whole time and I still have yet to tell him about our unborn child. 

"Are you going to tell him now?" Miyoo asked as soon as she closed the door behind me. 

"I don't know, I'm nervous," I replied. 

"You know you have to tell him some time." 

"I know.  It's hard though, we aren't together and-" 

The door opened and Youngmin came walking in casually.  We were taken by surprise and jumped a little.  Youngmin stopped to give us a confused look before walking over to the closet. 

"Are you guys telling secrets?" Youngmin asked with his back to us. 

"Mina's pregnant," Miyoo blurted which made Youngmin turn around to look at me.  I hit Miyoo's arm and looked away. 

"You are?  Who's the dad?" Youngmin asked. 

"Your brother," Miyoo said.  Once again I hit her arm. 

"I thought I said to keep this a secret..." I muttered. 

"Sorry," Miyoo apologized. 

"Wait, what??  Kwangmin's a dad?" Youngmin said quite loudly. 

"Yes, now be quiet," I said. 

"Did you tell him yet?"

"No, I'm scared that he won't accept this."  I looked down and rubbed my tummy again. 

"I'm sure he will.  I know my brother well enough that he would definitely care for his own child."

I sighed and nodded my head after a moment.  Suddenly we heard a crash.  The three of us rushed downstairs to see what happened.  When we got down there we saw Soohyun, Hyunmin, and Kwangmin standing on one side while Sooyoung was standing there near the door with a vase of flowers broken on the floor. 

 

 


Hi there!! hehe, you guys were right!  Mina is pregnant!  I'm thinking a little bit of drama will come out soon, so stay tuned for the future chapters! :D

 

~Angelflyer