Chapter 23

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Kwangmin's POV:

I took another look over the divorce papers that Heeyoung had given me as soon as I got home from work.  Finally I signed it once I was done looking over it.  Just as I put it back into the folder, Youngmin came walking into the room. 

"Oh, hey," he greeted me. 

"Hey, hyung," I greeted back. 

"I've never seen you do work before." 

"Well, this isn't work.  It's divorce papers." 

"What?!  You and Heeyoung are finally getting divorced?" 

"Yeah, we met up today and she gave them to me." 

"That seemed easy." 

"Yeah, but I could finally be with Mina for sure." 

"Well, that's good.  Did you tell Mina?" 

"She already knows, she was there, too." 

"Wow, you're all set then." 

I smiled and walked over to my brother.  He gave me a half hug and patted my shoulder. 

 

When Mina came home from work, I ran to her right away and engulfed her in an embrace.  I was just in such a happy mood that I felt like I could do anything.  I let her go and we went to eat dinner. 

Afterwards, I let Mina get changed then we watched t.v. for a while.  As we cuddled on the couch and watched t.v., we talked, giggled, and enjoyed the time with one another. 

"My parents are going to visit for a month," Mina said. 

"When?" I asked. 

"Tomorrow." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah.  Did you want to come with me to see them?" 

"Sure.  What time?" 

"In the morning, around seven." 

"Okay." 

Your POV: 

The next morning I woke up early and got ready to meet my parents at the airport.  I had to wake Kwangmin up, then I went to go cook up a little something for us to eat. 

After we were all ready to go, we hopped into the car and drove to the airport.  Once we got there, we parked and walked into the nice and warm airport and waited for my parents to come from the gates. 

We only had to wait for a little bit before my parents walked out.  They spotted me right away and rushed to hug me.  I stood up from the bench and hugged them back, but my big and fat belly was in the way and made it difficult to give them a real hug. 

"You're pregnant?!?!" my mother shouted causing some people to stare at us. 

"Yes, now be quiet," I said in embarrassment. 

"H-how?  W-when?  My baby girl is going to have her own baby, yeobo," my mother said looking to my father.  I couldn't tell if they were happy or not about this, but they seemed to be taking it better than I thought.  I also couldn't help but think about that night when I told my dad that Kwangmin was my boyfriend, and right now it seems like my parents switched places. 

"Well, things sort of just happened.  And I'm six months now." 

"Who's the father?" my dad asked. 

I totally forgot that Kwangmin was with me until he spoke up.  "Me, sir..." he said nervously. 

"You didn't tell us that you two got back together," my mom said. 

"We did and now we're engaged," I said and slipped my hand into his. 

They nodded their heads and smiled.  Now I knew for sure that they were okay with everything.  We stopped by a small restaurant and ate there before heading to Youngmin and Miyoo's house. 

No one seemed to be home at the moment, so everything was quiet.  Then all four of us went to sit in the living room to chat for a bit.  Random topics and questions were thrown here and there.  We talked about the past and things that will come up in the future. 

Soon Miyoo and Youngmin came home and I helped start on dinner for all six of us.  As I was cutting some vegetables, I accidentally cut myself.  Just as I did, Kwangmin came walking into the kitchen and saw me.  He came rushing over to me quickly and took my hand into his. 

"You're bleeding!" he exclaimed. 

I giggled.  I remember when we were in the exact same situation when we were in high school.  That day it was cold and I was cooking, just like right now.  After I carefully washed my cut and put a band-aid on it, I turned back to Kwangmin who was following me around worriedly and pecked his soft lips. 

"You're so cute," I said and walked back to the counter where I was cutting. 

"Let me do it," he said and shooed me away from the cutting board. 

"No, it's okay.  I got it."  I pushed him away and took the knife away from him and continued to cut the vegetables.  Kwangmin didn't move from my side when I took the knife away from him.  He just kept staring down at my hands.  All this really was like de ja vu and it made me smile. 

Once all of dinner was prepared, Miyoo and I set the table and called everyone to eat.  We all sat in the dinning room and ate happily while sharing old stories and talking about our future. 

Night came and my parents went to sleep over at their old friend's house.  Youngmin and Miyoo went up to their room first and that left me and Kwangmin to ourselves. 

I finished drying the nice and clean washed plates and put them back up in the cupboards.  Seconds later, I heard footsteps then I felt his arms wrapping around my body.  He kissed the side of my head continuously until I finally turned my head to face him.  Then he planted a nice tender kiss on my lips. 

"Why are you still cleaning up?" he asked. 

"I don't know.  I just don't want to do it tomorrow," I replied. 

"C'mon, you should be getting to bed right now." 

"I only have one more plate, so just wait." 

I put the plate away and closed the cupboard, then he twisted me around and kissed me once again.  I let out a small chuckle and let him lead us to our room.  We both changed and did what ever else we needed to do to get ready for bed. 

It was almost midnight when we finally were laying in bed about to sleep.  "Are you sleeping yet?" Kwangmin asked me and wrapped his arm around me while pressing his chest against my back. 

"I'm trying to," I replied. 

"Am I bothering you?" 

"No, it's okay." 

His hand slipped down to my baby bump.  Then he kissed my cheek and started whispering sweet little nothings.  Slowly his whispering turned into mumbles, then soft snoring.  I smiled and lightly planted a kiss on his lips before heading off to dreamland, too. 

 

 


Hi guys!  Ahh, I think this story will end in two more chapters!  :(  It's so sad, but it's good because I'll have more new stories coming out for you guys!  :D  Thank you all for supporting and reading this fanfic sequel and the first one as well!  ^-^

 

~Angelflyer