Chapter 24

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

The month passed by so fast and so many things happened.  First off Kwangmin and Yunhee are offically divorced now, then Kwangmin and I bought our new house, Aron and his new fiance, Kyungmi, are going to get married in a couple of moths, and we also found out that both me and Miyoo were having boys. 

In a couple of days, my parents will be going back to the states, so both me and Aron took time off of work just to go out with them the last few days they're here because it's been a long time since the last time we saw them. 

We were all hanging out at Youngmin and Miyoo's house for a while.  Then lunch time came around and Miyoo realized that she didn't have enough ingredients to feed everyone, so we both took up the job to go get more ingredients from the grocery store to finish cooking. 

Kwangmin's POV:

As soon as the two girls were drove off, we started getting the party ready.  Soon guests would start arriving and hopefully they get here faster than the two because it wouldn't be the greatest surprise if guests arrive at the same time than them. 

We brought in the food from the garage and other little things and set everything up in the living room, dining room, and kitchen.  My mom and Mina's mom decorated the walls and me and Youngmin put up the banner by the front entrance. 

After we had finished putting up the decorations, setting the food, and all the guests had arrived, I watched as the two girls pulled up into the drive way.  Miyoo locked her car after they grabbed all the bags full of ingredients and started making their way to the front door. 

As soon as they walked through the door, everyone shouted "Surprise!"  Youngmin and I stood by the door so we could greet our loves right away.  I kissed Mina's lips and took the bags away from her.  They walked in and were greeted by everyone and of course they were surprised to see that we threw them a baby shower. 

Finally, when I was done talking to a lot of people, I walked over to Mina.  She was talking to her parents and brother.  "Who's idea was it?" I overheard her ask. 

"Of course your lovely soon-to-be-husband and his twin brother," her mother said. 

I snuck behind her and kissed the corner of her lips.  She turned around and smiled widely to me.  "You guys are so sweet, you know that?" she asked and planted a kiss on my lips. 

"Awe, really?  Thank you," I said. 

"Kwangmin!  Youngmin!" I heard a familiar voice call me and turned my head.  Youngmin who was a couple of people away also turned his head.  A smile appeared onto both of our faces as we saw a whole bunch of our old high school friends that we haven't seen in a long while walk in. 

"Bora noona!" we said and went to greet her. 

"It's so nice seeing you guys again after a long time.  Here's my husband and little girl.  Oh, and by the way, I brought a couple of friends along too, so I hope you don't mind," Bora said and winked at us. 

We looked at the door and saw our four childhood friends walk in.  "Ah, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo!" we shouted over to them.  They smiled and walked over to us. 

Your POV:

While Kwangmin went to catch up with his friends, I found mine and went to catch up with them.  As I was talking to an old classmate, someone came up behind me and poked me.  I turned around and was met with Amber. 

"Unnie!" I shouted and tightly wrapped my arms around her. 

"Whoa, you have a smaller stomach than a usual seven month pregnant girl," she said. 

"Whatever, I'm so fat," I said and playfully punched her arm. 

"No, you're not!" 

I laughed.  Amber brought me to where Sehun, Kai, Lay, and everyone else were.  I greeted them all and we all tried catching up with each other.  I was interrupted, though, when Ren came up behind me to hug me.  He pulled me up to me feet for a while just so that we could have a quick chit-chat.  That quick little chit-chat dragged on because Minhyun, JR, and Baekho all came up to talk too. 

Finally when the baby shower officially ended, I plopped down next to Miyoo on the couch.  Both Youngmin and Kwangmin volunteered to clean up and forced us to stay seated on the couch. 

As we sat there doing nothing but watching the two men run around and clean up, I thought of how nice it was to see all of my old friends that I really missed and was aching to see.  I also thought of how nice and sweet the twins were to throw us this little party. 

Once everything was all clean and back to how it was before, Kwangmin and I got up and got ready to go back to our house.  We said good night to Miyoo and Youngmin and then climbed into the car and drove home. 

 

Since Kwangmin couldn't take off from work today, I went to the airport with Aron and Kyungmi to say good bye to my parents.  I gave both of them each one last hug before they had to board onto the plane. 

Aron drove me back to my house and decided at the last minute that they would hangout with me for a little bit.  It was actually really nice having Aron and Kyungmi over for a little bit.  It filled the emptiness.  Plus it was just nice that my big brother was there and always will be there for me. 

Soon Kwangmin came back home and Aron and Kyungmi left.  We ate dinner and spent the whole night together watching movies and just enjoying just like how we always do. 

I looked down to my big stomach and rubbed it making my baby boy move.  Kwangmin put his hand on top of mine and kissed my cheek.  I looked up to him and found him smiling dreamily. 

"I can't wait until he's born," Kwangmin said and kissed my cheek once again. 

I nodded my head in agreement.  I couldn't wait until our little bundle of joy could join us in our movie nights like tonight and just be in our lives. 

 

 


Ah!  This fanfic is finally finished!  I really really really hope you guys enjoyed!  Thank you all for supporting and reading this whole fanfic and the first part!  Thank you soooo much, guys!  :D  The next chapter will be kind of like a little sneak peak of what their future is like and that stuff, so yeah, you don't really have to read it if you don't want :)

 

~Angelflyer