Chapter 8

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

When I finally got back to JR's apartment, the two of them were sitting in the living room.  I walked in hoping that they didn't notice my existence yet, but that completely failed. 

"Glad you could finally come home," I heard Aron's voice say.  I turned around to face them.  "Where were you exactly all night?" 

"I was at a club with one of my friends," I replied. 

Aron stared at me suspiciously while JR just sat there not wanting to interfere.  I wasn't lying to him because I really did.  But I was afraid he'd notice that I was in pain from walking and standing there awkwardly. 

"Okay then.  Just asking," he said eventually and turned his head back to the t.v. 

I breathed out and slowly made my way back to my room.  When I finally threw my stuff in the corner, I laid myself down on the bed and relaxed.  Mentally I was cursing and yelling at Kwangmin, but at the same time I felt bad that I just left him.  So, I decided to text him saying that I had to leave early.  Then I threw my phone onto the bedside table and drifted off into a deep sleep. 

Kwangmin's POV:

When I woke up, I checked my phone first of all.  It said that it was 11:18 am.  I shot up and remembered what had happened last night.  When I saw that Mina wasn't beside me and her clothes were gone, I knew that she went home.  Mixed emotions were happening within me.  I was worried the most because she might hate me now. 

Then I received a text message.  I reached over to grab my phone to check who it was.  It was Mina, she texted me:

Mina [11:20 am]: Hi, sorry I left without waking you up or anything, but I had to get home.  Aron would've gone crazy.  I'll see you later.

I sighed and put my phone back down.  After I got out of bed and washed up, I stayed home all day just thinking about what happened and what Mina might be feeling right now. 

The next day I woke up and had to head into work.  I worked part time at my dad's business and a song-writer for a full time job.  When I got there I started to work right away like I usually do.  During my work hours, all I could think about was Mina.  She was on my mind the whole time. 

After work, I went home.  Outside waiting for me was no other than Sooyoung.  I pushed her away as usual, but this time she really clinged onto me.  I told her again for her to go away and leave, but she didn't listen to me. 

As I was having difficulties going into my apartment building, I saw Miyoo walking towards us.  I mouthed to her that I needed her help, she laughed and nodded her head. 

"Excuse me, who are you?" Miyoo asked when she came over to us. 

"Sooyoung, Kwangmin's boyfriend," Sooyoung replied unhappy to see Miyoo. 

"I don't think you should bother Kwangmin any more."

"It's not like Kwangmin is your boyfriend.  Aren't you married any ways?" 

"Yes, but my father is the head chief of the police department and I could have you arrested for harassment." 

That made Sooyoung shut up.  She let go of me and said that she was sorry and walked away.  I thanked Miyoo and quickly gave her a friendly hug.  Then we headed up to my apartment. 

"So why'd you come here?" I asked her. 

"I was wondering if you've been in contact with Mina lately.  She hasn't been answering my texts or calls," Miyoo replied. 

"Couldn't you have called me over the phone about this?" 

"Yeah, but Youngmin said that I've been working too hard on the house and that I don't have enough outside time so I decided to come over here." 

"Ah, typical Youngmin, but no I haven't really got a chance to talk to her." 

"Oh, okay.  Well, I need to go pick up something for Youngmin and I to eat because I'm too lazy to cook.  Did you want to come over?" 

"No, it's okay.  You two go have your alone time, I don't want to interrupt anything." 

"Okay then, bye,"  she laughed and got up to leave. 

I closed the door behind her and went to cook a little something up for me to eat.  Once I was done eating dinner, I decided to just head to sleep since there wasn't anything else for me to do that night. 

Your POV:

"Aron!  Where's my charger?" I asked. 

"I don't know, I didn't take it," he replied. 

I sighed and continued to look for my charger.  I was right in the middle of texting Miyoo when my phone shut off.  When I went to plug my phone in and let it charge I found that it was missing last night, just now I took the time to actually look.  The thing that is that my phone doesn't fit JR or Aron's charger and that means that I can't contact anyone. 

"Come here!  I need your help!" I heard Aron yell to me. 

I groaned and went to where he was.  I was now walking normally again so I quickly went to see what Aron needed.  When I got to the kitchen, where he was, I saw him making something. 

"Do I put the vegetables in after or before the meat?"  he asked. 

"That's it?!?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. 

"Yes, so?" 

"Put them in after," I said and walked away. 

Right as I was about to walk back into my room, JR came out of the bathroom and asked, "Your brother giving you a hard time again?" 

I nodded my head and laughed.  Then I asked, "By the way, have you seen my charger?" 

"Nope, sorry, Mina.  Ask Minki, he has the same phone as you maybe he has it." 

"Can you call him?  My phone is currently dead." 

"Okay, I ask the guy to come over tonight." 

"Kay, thanks oppa!" 

He laughed and walked out to the living room.  I went into my room and searched one last time just in case my eyes just went over it.  When I found nothing, I went to sit in the living room. 

As I sat there, I began to feel tired.  It was only 1 in the afternoon, so I didn't really understand why I was so tired, but I just pushed that off to the side. 

Later on, Ren, Minhyun, and Baekho came over.  We ate the dinner that I cooked and some left overs from lunch that Aron cooked.  Once we were done eating, I went back to my room.  I felt exhausted and the guys were being kind of loud. 

Then I heard a knock at the door.  "Come in," I said.  The door opened and in came Ren.  I smiled to him and he smiled back.  He sat at the foot of my bed and handed me my charger. 

"Sorry, last time I took it thinking it was mine," he apologized. 

"No, it's fine I was just wondering where it was," I said. 

"So, what've you been up to?" 

"Uh... nothing." 

"Aron was talking about how you came home late yesterday, what were you doing, hmm?" 

"I was just out clubbing." 

He gave me a suspicious look just like how Aron did yesterday.  Again I wasn't lying, but I felt nervous.  Ren stared me down until I was willing to say something other than that. 

"And?" he asked. 

"Nothing," I replied firmly. 

"Come on, just by the way you're acting I could tell that something else happened.  Now spill it.  I promise I won't tell Aron or anyone else." 

I bit my bottom lip and wondered if I should really tell Ren what happened.  I stared back at him and knew that he wouldn't leave until I told him.  So finally I opened my mouth and told him what had happened with me and Kwangmin that night. 

"Wow, I don't know what to say, Minnie-ah," Ren spoke. 

"Please, don't tell Aron, he'll probably kill me," I begged. 

"Of course I won't tell, I'm the best oppa right?" 

I laughed and nodded my head. 

"Mina, you're growing up so fast," Ren said. 

"Whatever," I scoffed. 

Soon the three guys went home and it became quiet again.  After I washed up and took a shower, I headed straight to bed. 

 

 


Hi!  here's another chapter for you guys!! I hope you like it! 

 

~Angelflyer