Chapter 4

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

******Hello my readers!! I've finally got a name for you all!  It's.... Mina!! :D  It was suggested by guardianstyle22 !!  I put up a poll I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but a lot of people liked the name Mina, so yeah!  :)  I hope you guys like it!!

 

Kwangmin's POV:

"Hello?  Who is this?" the voice asked. 

I smiled to myself.  Her voice sound the exact same, I thought.  "I-it's Kwangmin," I replied unsure why I stuttered like that. 

"Ah." 

"U-uh... so... how have you been?" 

"Good." 

"Did you just get home?" 

"Yes." 

Her one word answers were starting to irritate me.  I turned around and plopped down on my couch waiting to see if she would say something.  When it seemed unlikely I continued our conversation. 

"What are you doing right now?  Are you busy?" 

"No." 

"Uhh-" 

"How did you get my number?" she asked.  I felt happy to hear her voice and not just reply in one word. 

"Youngmin... he gave it to me." 

Silence followed after she hummed in response.  It was awkward just sitting there and waiting for either of us to speak.  It felt as if we were strangers and nothing had happened between us in the past.  I really wanted to ask her again if she would accept me again, but I knew it would be too soon to since it's only been a couple of hours since I last talked to her about it. 

"Look, Kwangmin, I have to go," Mina said suddenly. 

"O-oh okay," I replied sad that she had to leave.  "Bye." 

"Bye," she said and hung up. 

I sighed and threw my phone onto the empty side of my couch.  I leaned back and let my head rest against the wall while I closed my eyes in frustration with my hands.

I was frustrated because I can't believe I could let her just hang up like that.  Maybe I should have asked her again, I thought.  While I thought, my stomach growled.  I walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat.  When I found nothing, I decided to head out to a restaurant that was near by. 

Right as I walked out of my apartment building,  I bumped into someone.  "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized and looked to the person that I bumped into.  To my surprise it was Yunhee. 

"K-Kwangmin..." she said in a soft voice. 

I haven't seen this girl since high school graduation.  I still hated her and her other friend Eunkyung.  Just thinking about back then really hurt me in the inside.  I still regret a lot back then. 

After staring at her for a second longer, I just walked away not wanting to see her or talk to her.  She was one of the ones who ruined it with me and Mina. 

As I walked to the restaurant, I spotted Mina and her brother and some other guys walking into a club.  Suddenly I forgot how hungry I was and walked over to the club that they went into. 

Your POV:

"Hey, who were you talking to?" Aron asked me when I sighed and put my phone down. 

"A friend," I replied simply. 

"Wasn't Kwangmin your ex-boyfriend?"

"Yeah..." I said after a pause. 

"How about we go out?  To bring up your gloomy mood," Aron suggested. 

"No, it's okay."

"Come on.  Let's go to the club." 

"No, I don't' want-"

"Just try it.  It you don't like it then I'll take you back."  There was silence as I thought of whether I should go or not.  "Don't worry, I already promised mom and dad that you would be safe with me." 

"And you call this being safe?" 

"Hey, I'll be there.  I'll even pretend to be your boyfriend if anyone tries anything on you." 

"Uh, eww no.  I'll be fine, big bro," I said and patted his shoulder, "Just give me five minutes." 

"Okay."  He left afterwards and I asked myself what I was getting into before getting dressed.  I dressed in some black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a v-neck.  Then I walked out to the living room. 

"Ready?" JR asked me.  I replied with a nod.  Then he said, "Alright, let's go." 

Once we got to the club, everything seemed crazy.  There were quite a lot of people since it was a Saturday after all.  I followed behind Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun who met up with us. 

"Is this your first time?" Minhyun asked once we were seated. 

"No, I've been to like two in America," I replied. 

He smirked and winked at me.  Then our drinks arrived.  "Don't you dare try anything on my sister, or you're dead," Aron said and took a sip of of his drink. 

"I wasn't thinking of anything," Minhyun pouted and took a sip of his drink. 

I laughed.  We continued drinking for a while before getting up to go dance a little.  I honestly felt a little awkward, but after a while I started to catch the beat and move around a little. 

Then something, or more like someone caught my eye.  It was someone familiar, but I couldn't really see clearly because I just took a strong shot a few seconds ago.  I slowly made my way over to talk to the person.  It was a guy.  His voice sounded so calm and nice when I heard it.  For some reason I started to feel sad though. 

"Are you okay Mina?" the person asked.  I looked up hoping I would know now since I was so close to him.  Then it hit me, it was Kwangmin.  I wondered what he was doing here for a minute. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

It became awkward between the two of us.  And I started to wonder why I came over here myself.  I looked up to his eyes and saw it sparkling. 

"H-have y-you thought about i-it yet?" he stuttered. 

"About what?" I asked completely confused. 

"About earlier... what I said to you." 

Still I was confused and lost.  "What earlier?" 

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

"Yeah." 

"Maybe I should ask you later when you're sober.  I'll see you around."  With those words he left.  Suddenly I started to feel really empty when he left.  Something inside me felt like crying.  Then someone tapped my shoulder.  I turned to find Ren standing behind me. 

We went back to the other four who were waiting at the door.  I asked them where we were going, they replied that we had to go home since it was already 1 in the morning.  I really didn't want to leave, but my brother pulled me along. 

 

 

----------------------------

Hi guys! Did you like this chapter?  if you did tell me in the comments!!  Any ways, like I said at the top, you're new name is Mina!! I hope you guys like it!  :D

 

 

~Angelflyer