Chapter 12

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Kwangmin's POV:

I drove straight to my parents' house.  I needed to know if what Sooyoung told me was true or not.  When I got there, I parked my car and slammed the door and ran up to the front door. 

"Oh, hi sw-" my mom greeted me when she opened the door.  I just passed right by her and went straight to my father who was in his office staring at his computer screen. 

"What is this bull?" I asked angrily. 

He looked up to me.  "Watch your language," he said calmly, yet firmly. 

"I'm getting married?!?" I exclaimed. 

"Well, now that you know, I won't have to talk to you about it." 

"Why?" 

"Because it'll help the company.  I know, it's a typical answer, but the company really needs to get back into the shining light and to do that, we have to connect ourselves with a different company that's doing good." 

"Can't you do it without bringing me into the mess?  I mean you let Youngmin marry whoever he wanted." 

"That's because he was dating Miyoo already." 

"So just because I'm single, I'm your pick?" 

"Kwangmin, it's for the company, plus you haven't even met this wonderful young lady yet, so just cool down." 

"Oh, I've met this before..." I mumbled. 

"What?" 

"I don't want to marry Yunhee.  You said you wouldn't do this kind of thing to us." 

"I'm sorry, Kwangmin, but things change.  I promise you, it'll be for the good, okay?" 

"No.  I'll say it again, I don't want to get married to her and I will never." 

With that I left even though I heard him and my mother calling my name.  I got into my car and drove back to my apartment.  I just couldn't believe it. 

When I safely made it home, I threw my jacket onto the couch and took out some beer to drink.  I just wanted to forget what happened tonight and pretend that it's all just a dream.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, I told myself. 

Your POV:

The morning came and I got up early as I usually do.  After washing up, I went straight into the kitchen and started breakfast.  Once I was done cooking, JR and Aron came out and sat down at the table. 

As soon as I finished eating, I got ready to leave for work.  I made sure that I had all my things and then walked back into the living room to say good bye to the two of them. 

"Are you leaving now?" JR asked. 

"Yeah, I'll be back early though," I replied while putting my shoes on. 

"You should wait for me," Aron said. 

"No, I have some work to catch up on.  I'll tell them to call you if they need anything though." 

"Don't!" he whined.  "They'll just call me for the littlest thing!" 

"Oh well, to be you," I smirked and waved to them as I rushed out the door. 

When I got to work, the employees greeted me so nicely and complimented me.  After greeting them, I went up to my office, which was dad's old office.  Aron's office was across from mine and being remodeled. 

After a long day of work, I decided to go for a walk.  So after I dropped my stuff off at home, I went out and walked to the Han River.  When I walked down there, my feet immediately take me to the specific bench that I had memories at.  Weird, right?  Well, this place still means a lot to me. 

I sat down and stared out to the river ahead of me and smiled.  The nice warm sun beat against my exposed skin and I could feel its warmth.  It was such a nice day.  Suddenly my phone started ringing.  It was Youngmin. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hey, have you talked to Kwangmin today?" he asked right away. 

"No, why?" 

"Because I can't contact him at all.  I checked at his place, but he's not there.  He's not at work either." 

"I-I don't know."  Worry arose within me and I got up.  "Where are you," I asked. 

"I'm outside my dad's business right now, I'm about to head home." 

"Okay, I'll be over soon." 

"Okay, bye." 

After we hung up, I looked around hoping that maybe I might see Kwangmin loitering around, but I didn't see him.  Then I headed to Youngmin and Miyoo's house. 

When I got there, I rang the gate bell and waited to be let in by either of the two.  Once I got inside, I was greeted by Miyoo in the entrance.  I saw Youngmin in the living room constantly tapping on his phone every time he took it away from his ear. 

"Any luck?" I asked when I walked into the room. 

He shook his head and finally put his phone down on the coffee table.  I bit my bottom lip and sighed.  Miyoo sat next to her husband and moved his bangs away from his eyes.  Youngmin's phone started ringing, which surprised the three of us.  Quickly, as soon as he saw the caller ID, he picked it up right away. 

"Hello?" he answered.  "Where are you? ... No you weren't.  I went there and they said you were never at work today.... I was wondering if you were okay.... Come over.... Alright.  See ya." 

"What did he say?" Miyoo asked. 

"Apparently he was at work.  And I told him to come over, so he should be here soon." 

Miyoo nodded and left to the kitchen.  I quietly took a seat in the chair near a lamp.  Youngmin and I made small talk, but it was kind of quiet.  When the doorbell rang, Youngmin got up and went to get it.  While he did that I sat back and looked down to my tummy.  I sighed and asked myself, 'I hope your father was okay today.  I was worried...' 

The two brothers walked into the room, then Miyoo followed.  They sat down on the big sofa.  My eyes immediately went to Kwangmin and right away that he didn't look so well.  He had bags under his eyes and smelled like alcohol.  Yeah, he smelled like alcohol really bad that I could smell it from where I sat although I really wasn't far from the three. 

Kwangmin explained to us that he was out drinking for a while, and by while I think he meant all night and the whole day today.  When he was done talking, Youngmin started scolding him. 

"Well, I'm stressed okay?" Kwangmin snapped. 

"That doesn't mean that you should go hurt yourself like this," Youngmin said. 

"You don't understand." 

"Just because you're in an arranged marriage isn't supposed to be stressed over." 

I really perked up after what I heard what came out of Youngmin's mouth.  I tried to speak up and ask them what was happening, but they both kept going at it and started yelling. 

"See you don't understand, Youngmin," Kwangmin said and got up. 

"It's nothing.  Do you want me to go talk to dad?" 

"Even if you're dad's favorite it doesn't mean that you could get me out of this ." 

"What?!  I'm not dad's favorite.  Kwangmin, those drugs really did something to your mind." 

"Whatever..." 

"Your not thinking straight!" 

"Shut up." 

They kept going on and on and on.  Now both of them were standing up screaming at each other's face.  Miyoo tried to push them apart and tell them to cool down, but was eventually pushed down.  She kept trying to tell them to stop, but they wouldn't.  So I tried. 

"Y-You guys..." I said softly.  When they didn't hear I yelled.  "You guys!" 

They both looked at me at the same time, even Miyoo was surprised by my sudden outburst. 

"What's going on?  Kwangmin you're in an arranged marriage?" 

"Yeah, but I don't want to get married to her," Kwangmin replied calmly. 

Even though Kwangmin had said that he didn't want to get married to this girl that he was supposed to get married to, I still felt a bit hurt.  I held in my feelings though. 

"Well... you should at least get to know the girl," I said. 

"It's Yunhee." 

"O-oh.. Still, you know... she might be different now.  You have to give people chances." 

"Then why didn't you give me a chance?"  He suddenly raised his voice at me and it made me somewhat scared. 

"It's not that I didn't want to give you a chance..." 

"You know... if you gave me another chance before then I would be stuck in this mess."  I looked up at him and his eyes were cold. 

Was he blaming me? I asked myself.  I sighed and got up.  Maybe it was my fault he was stuck in this arranged marriage.  I made my way towards the door with Miyoo and Youngmin calling after me.  As I was about to leave, I could still hear their conversation. 

"Kwangmin, it's not Mina's fault," Youngmin said. 

"Dad said that since I was the only single one then he picked me!" 

"That still doesn't give you the right to blame her!" 

"This is stupid." 

Then I left as soon as my shoes were on.  As I walked home, I rubbed my stomach and silently talked to it again.  'Baby, I'm sorry, but you might have to grow up without your father.' 

Kwangmin's POV:

"Kwangmin, you're the one that's stupid!" Miyoo shouted.  "Why would you blame the woman if she's pregnant with your child?!?" 

'What?' I asked myself.  'M-Mina's p-pregnant?  With m-my child?'  I couldn't believe it.  Then I thought back to when we had that accidental night.  How could she not have told me yet? 

I looked up to Miyoo and Youngmin.  Youngmin was staring her down while Miyoo looked somewhat guilty for what she said.  "Is that true?" I asked them.  They nodded their heads confirming that what Miyoo had just blurted out was true.  I was extremely happy now, but then again I just scared Mina away.  I sighed and mentally killed myself.  Now she hates me. 

 

 


Hey guys!! I'm sorry I didn't update in so long, I was sick for a couple of days and it so bad... but any ways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! :D

 

~Angelflyer