Chapter 1

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

"Ah!  It's so nice to be back home!" I exclaimed while stepping out of the airport with Aron. 

"Yeah, it is," Aron agreed. 

"By the way, where's JR oppa?" 

"I don't know, that idiot is late..."

Right then JR pulled up in his car.  He came out of the car and greeted us with hugs.  We put our bags in the trunk and then climbed in.  We drove off to JR's house. 

"How have you been, oppa?" I asked JR. 

"Fine.  You guys?" JR replied. 

"Same, really glad that we're back."

"We really missed you guys.  Minki especially really missed you, ~you~."

I laughed and thought of Ren for a moment.  Finally we made it to JR's apartment and brought all our bags up.  Once we had all of our stuff in his guest room, we were free to do whatever we wanted. 

Aron hung out with his friends that he hasn't seen in forever, and I went out to wander around town and try to get used to where everything is again.  It was a nice summer day and a cool breeze was blowing.  As I walked into the city the sun brightened.  People were scattered everywhere going in and out of stores and or businesses. 

As I walked around in the city, everything seemed familiar and it felt as if I was going down memory lane.  Then I ended up near the high school that I went to.  Good and bad memories came to my mind.  I still smiled, though.  Just being here makes me happy. 

I continued to walk around after staring at the school for a while, then I bumped into a couple as I was walking around a corner of a building.  I bowed and apologized. 

"~you~?" a girl's voice asked.  I was surprised and looked up at the two. 

"Miyoo!  Youngmin!" I said. 

"~you~!  W-why- how- when..." Youngmin stuttered. 

"I got here just today.  I'm going to be officially living in Korea again," I said with a big smile glued to my face. 

"That's good to hear.  We really missed you," Miyoo said. 

"I missed you guys, too."

"Did you come back by yourself?"

"No, Aron came back with me."

"What about your parents?"

"They decided to stay back in America so that they can expand their company."

"Oh... well, I'm still very happy that you're back."

"I am, too.  So, what's been happening with you two?"

They looked at each other first before turning back to me and saying, "We're getting married," at the same time. 

"Really?  Congratulations!" I said and gave them both a hug.  I was really excited and happy for them two.  I imagined them getting married and having cute babies one day. 

"Thank you," Miyoo said.  "Oh, and our wedding will be a week from Saturday.  And you'll be my bridesmaid."

"Actually we were really afraid that you would be able to make it since you were in America and Miyoo was going crazy thinking of who would be her bridesmaid if you didn't come," Youngmin said. 

"Oh, really?" I laughed.  "Well, I'm here now so it's okay."

"Why don't you come over?  We just went shopping for groceries," Miyoo invited. 

"Sure." 

We went over to Youngmin and Miyoo's apartment.  It was a very nice apartment meant for a perfect couple like them.  I helped Miyoo prepare dinner even though they both told me to just relax and sit down.  After we were done cooking, we set the table and started eating. 

As we were eating I and Youngmin was saying something, I couldn't help but stare at Youngmin and think of a certain person.  I tried to not focus on that, but the wedding plans that Youngmin was talking about.  But I couldn't help it, they're twins after all and look alike. 

Then Youngmin suddenly brought up him.  "Have you told my brother that you're back?"

I gave a weak smile and looked down at my plate.  "I haven't been in contact with him."

"O-oh... did you want me to tell him?" 

"No, it's okay."

"But- ow!"  Miyoo elbowed Youngmin and smiled to me. 

"Any ways, I have a dress picked out for you already, so you don't have to worry about what to wear for the wedding," Miyoo said. 

"Thank you," I thanked her. 

Once we finished dinner, we talked some more, then Aron kept texting me.  I stood up and said that I had to go.  I said good-bye and then left.  I got back to JR's house quite quickly.  I went straight to bed as soon as I took a shower, changed, and said good night to the guys who were still there. 

As I laid there in my bed, I thought of him.  I've tried my hardest to get over him, but he will not get out of my mind.  He's stuck there, permanently.  And I really don't know what to do. 

 

 

----------------------------------

Hi guys!! here's kind of an intro to the new story!  and you guys all know who "he" is so it's no spoiler, hehe ;)  I hope you guys liked it! :D

Oh!  by the way, I was thinking about naming you!  the main character... but I don't know what to name you... so please give me some suggestions down in the comments and then I'll pick the one that most people likes!  :)  and sorry, but you can't pick the last name, you already have the same last name as Aron~

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer