Fluttering heart

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was on her way home from school when she spotted her mother staggering into their apartment. She sighed and turned back, not wanting to be greeted by a drunk mother.

She wandered around, thinking if she should have an impromptu sleepover with Eunji. She picked her phone out from her pocket and dialed her best friend's number.

"Oh hey sup Yoon" she heard her best friend's heavy Busan accent through the phone.

"Can you speak in proper sentences gosh Jung I thought you always scold me for that. What are you doing?" Bomi muttered.

Eunji's family is having a gathering so the house is out of bounds. She apologised to her best friend but Bomi didnt want Eunji to feel guilty so she insisted she still has Taeyeon to look for even though she clearly knew that Taeyeon had a performance that night.

She didn't realise that she was already walking along the Han River until somebody jogged past her. There was a familiar scent that reached her nose immediately, which made her focus on the running figure in front.

She broke into a wide smile "Ah Eunji ah I saw a friend, gotta go! I'll be fine" and hung up before Eunji could even reply.

"Chorong unnie!" She shouted to the figure in front who slowed down and turned back. When she finally saw that it was Bomi who called her, she immediately turned and continued jogging away even faster.

"Unnie hey why are you running away!" Bomi ran after her, which made Chorong shrieked and started to sprint ahead when she glanced back.

Bomi panted and reached out swinging her arms, pleading for Chorong to stop. She placed a mental note to start keeping fit and training on her stamina. The people around the vicinity were giving them disapproving looks and looks of confusion.

Chorong finally stopped and panted when she finally felt out of breath. "Yah are you..a stalker.. why..are you.. following me" she muttered in between breaths.

"I'm not and you didn't have to run away from me" Bomi argued while taking deep breaths.

Chorong clicked her tongue in annoyance and walked away while Bomi caught up to walk beside her.

Bomi giggled and took out her phone, passing it to Chorong "It's the third time unnie, remember the agreement, phone number?"

Chorong gave a glare, crossing her arms refusing to take the phone "I didn't say I agree to that"

"Ah come on" Bomi pouted and did her puppy face.

"Why is it so important anyway, and by the way that is the lamest pick-up line ever. What the heck is 'it's the third time, phone number?' Bleh" Chorong rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't meant to be a pick-up line and it's important because.." Bomi trailed off as she could not find the reason to why her heart and mind were reacting that way. "..because I'm sure we will be good friends!" she continued while slinging her arm around Chorong.

Chorong slapped her arm away and snapped "I didn't say you can drop the formalities, what do you mean by friends, I'm your unnie"

"SEE you are my unnie you said so yourself so it's only naturally to get your phone number!" Bomi exclaimed.

Chorong covered her ears and flinched "YAH I'm right beside you why must you shout argh!" she snatched the phone and punched in her number.

"I know you secretly want my number too" Bomi wriggled her eyebrows while her phone got shoved in her face. 

"Whatever" Chorong mumbled and continued jogging. 

Bomi let out a sigh and tried to follow her. "Ah I'm not in proper shoes and attire" she whined.

"I didn't ask you to follow me!" Chorong stopped again and stomped her feet.

"Ah cute~" Bomi teased attempting to pinch her cheeks but once again Chorong swatted her hand away. 

"Alright alright go enjoy your run, wait for my call~" Bomi waved with that cheeky grin on her face. Chorong found herself caught in the pair of eyesmiles but shook her head slightly to shake off the thought about how beautiful it is. 

"Go home early don't wander around, it's getting late" Chorong muttered with a glare before jogging off. 

Bomi stood there with that smile still hanging on her face. 'Omo was she worried about me' she wondered and smiled to herself like an idiot.

"Chorong unnie wait for my call!" She shouted at the figure who was jogging further and further away.

She giggled when she saw the running figure throw up her fist threateningly meant for her without even turning back. 

*****

Taeyeon had complimentary tickets to the amusement park given by the school, one of the staff benefits. She literally shoved two tickets in Bomi's face, who started squealing because she loves taking the rides, asking her to invite Eunji along.

There were 2 pairs and neither Sunny nor Sooyoung could make it so they urged her to invite Tiffany along. 

"Don't ask me why, I don't know why one of the staff benefits has to be these" she told Tiffany over the phone.

Tiffany eventually agreed "Why not?"

Finally the day has arrived and Tiffany drove to Taeyeon's apartment to pick the 3 of them up. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter