Extras: Family vacation

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sincerely apologise to you people for the lack of updates, especially my subscribers to Hold Me Closer. Honestly my writer's block for that fic is huge, but I'll get to it, I will. For now though, it will be on hiatus. I've started an internship and my workload is so crazy I get so tired everyday. I still come onto this platform regularly because reading other fics is a source of entertainment for me, and that's when I realise the number of subscribers for 'All We Need Is Love' is still constantly increasing (which is the ultimate reason why I chose to post a chapter here). 

Here's a short one for you, Enjoy. 

"WEAK!" Bomi laughed heartily while pointing at her sister whose legs were unable to move. Not when the mudflat was up to her knee. 

"I'm stuck! It would help if you could pull me up instead of laughing at me" Taeyeon grunted while tring to get one of her limps out but to no avail. 

The family decided to take a short vacation and found themselves running around the Beolgyo mudflat, competing among themselves to catch the highest amount of clams.

Chorong was helping Youngji on her quest to find her clam friends a few metres away from the chaos. 

"Fany ah help me please"

Tiffany clicked her tongue and picked herself up from the mud. She was in the midst of applying the natural essence on her arms, basking in the sunlight not bothering the clams. 

She took huge strides towards the poor woman, barely making it there without falling. 

"Aigoo my pretty paper wife" 

She grabbed Taeyeon's hands tight, pulling her along. When Taeyeon finally managed to escape the deep hole in the mud, Tiffany swiped a handful of mud all over her face. 

Taeyeon stood still, deadpanned. 

"Oh so you wanna do this?" she gritted her teeth, spitting out some of the mud that accidentally slipped into . 

"What, hey this mud has natural healing properties and it's good for the skin okay! It beats spending hundreds on cosmetic products that contain the nutrients extracted from these mud" Tiffany snickered. 

"Yeah unnie, we have your best interests at heart. We're helping you get rid of your wrinkly old face" 

Taeyeon lunged towards her sister, her arms ready to lock around her neck but missed by an inch, falling flat on the ground. 

"Short arms" Bomi laughed harder, falling on her . 

Chorong shook her head at the scene. 

"You sisters are really unstoppable"

"It's not like we aren't used to it" Tiffany added.

"Do I get a reward if I catch the most number of clams?" Youngji cutely interrupted.

"Sure sweetie what would you want?" Tiffany smiled and pinched her cheek lightly, smudging the mud on her little cheeks.

"Mommy!" Youngji whined along with a pout.  

"Yummmmmm these clams will taste good along with ramen later" Bomi leaned over the bucket of clams that was in between Chorong and Youngji. Chorong narrowed her eyes at her girlfriend. "You didn't catch these so no ramen for you"

"What!" Bomi did a quick scan around the mud and dug her hand in before pulling out a small clam. "There I caught one. Now I get to eat later"

"We wll get ice cream later how about that?" Taeyeon suggested, finally finding a spot beside her daughter after much difficulty. 

Youngji nodded her head vigorously. 

The family spent another hour talking, lazing around and picking clams on the mud, fairly enjoying the day.

"Close your eyes" Taeyeon instructed before using the sponge to scrub the remaining mud off her daughter's face gently. She then grabbed the showerhead and rinsed her cute little face. Youngji had insisted that she is a big girl and could bathe herself but had exited the cubicle with spots of mud remaining on her face, leading to Taeyeon chuckling and pulling her back into the cubicle. 

"Babe you done?" she heard Tiffany from outside the cubicle. 

"Almost done" she grabbed the towel and dried Youngji's face and body. She passed the clothes to Youngji, knowing that the little girl would want to do it herself.

"Good job that's my girl you cutie pie" she pinched her nose playfully. Before she could stand from her squatting position, Youngji grabbed her cheeks and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks umma"

"You're welcome sweetie. Let's go" 

*****

"Noooooo you already skipped me twice!" Bomi complained when Chorong place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter