Progress?

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster Credit: Urban Graphic

 

The familiar faces of some regular customers greeted her as Taeyeon walked into the club. She smiled and noddded to them while walking towards her friend behind the counter. 

"Hey Soo" she plopped herself onto the seat in front of bar glancing at Sooyoung pouring a drink for another customer.

"Hey Taeng, want anything?" 

"Hmm nah. Where's Sunny anyway?" Taeyeon looked around. "Is Sunny all you care about now? What about me?" Sooyoung pouted and whined in her high pitched voice.

Taeyeon just stared at her in disbelief "Geez what in the world are you talking about." while Sooyoung just sniggered.

"Two Margaritas please" A familiar voice sounded and Taeyeon turned to the lady who just setlled down beside her. 

"Oh Ms Hwang?" she asked in surprise when she noticed that it was her therapist.

Tiffany immediately turned to her side at the voice who called her. She raised her eyebrows and a finger, agape but closed it again while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh uhh...Taeyeon?" she asked slowly, uncertainty showing on her face.

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded, hiding the little tinge of disappointment she felt when Tiffany almost did not remember her name.

"Wow hey what a coincidence! It's my first time here. Wait what, did you just call me Ms Hwang?" she narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon while she chuckled nervously.

"Who is this?" The blonde beside Tiffany asked.

Tiffany introduced her friend, Jessica to Taeyeon before Sooyoung served the drinks to them. They had a small chat before Taeyeon had to excuse herself to prepare for her performance. 

Tiffany watched Taeyeon before she disappeared from her line of sight. She had been secretly observing Taeyeon's features while they chatted. She wondered to herself why didn't she notice Taeyeon's flawless features during their therapy session. Her perfect eyes, nose, ears..and lips. To add on to her flawless features, she was in slightly heavier make-up and a stunning dress with a leather jacket.

Taeyeon on the other hand was nervous as hell while warming up . 'It's just another performance why am i so nervous oh gawd I have to put up the best performance because she is watching ARGH get a grip' she thought while pacing around.  

When the lights dimmed, she walked up on the small stage with a smile, the spotlight shining on her. Cheers were heard, while she greeted the crowd. "Are you guys having fun?" She interacted with the crowd for a while before introducing the song she was going to sing for the night.

"The song I'm gonna sing tonight is about how a woman want to make her man of her life happy, and she wants to cater to him. To the ladies here, if you are already with the love of your life, do treasure him. It's not being submissive if your man deserves it and gives back to you. Am I right guys?" The loud cheers from the men were heard while she giggled at the reaction.

"And for the guys here, don't ever let your woman down. If a woman is willing to cater to you, she is a keeper. To all the singles, don't worry, when the time comes that someone will be there eventually. Now here's Cater to you"

The music started and as Taeyeon started singing, Tiffany was already mesmerised by her voice. Taeyeon looked at the direction where Tiffany was sitting without realising and kept her glance till the end of the song.

http://youtu.be/Ct_gLAnZFKc (A/N: Just want to show off my girls, they are awesome hehe oh imagine Taeyeon singing the whole song?)

Let Me Cater To You
Cause Baby This Is Your Day
Do Anything For My Man
Baby You Blow Me Away
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You
Inspire Me From The Heart,
Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart
You're All I Want In A Man;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter