Confession

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's raise our glasses for Tiffany's first performance, cheers!" Sooyoung exclaimed while the other 3 clanked their glasses. 

They were back at their table with Jessica and Sooyoung, both spazzing about their duet. 

Yet another group of guys walked towards them and complimented Tiffany, causing her to blush and thank them with a smile that revealed those crescent-shaped eyes.

 "I told you so, look how much they love it" Taeyeon grinned and then joked "You may want to consider being a regular, Sunny would definitely hire you"

Tiffany slapped her arm lightly and laughed

"Well Tiff was from choir anyway, that's why I don't get why she was chickening out." Jessica smirked

Taeyeon gasped with wide eyes "You didn't tell me!"

"Well you didn't ask." Tiffany giggled. "And it's been such a long time since I was in choir back in high school"

The four chatted for awhile more before the three decided to leave since Sooyoung still has to complete her shift and Tiffany offered Taeyeon a ride.

"I didn't drink anything with alcohol don't worry" Tiffany assured her while Taeyeon just nodded. She has placed all her trust in Tiffany without herself knowing.

They had a small chat before reaching Jessica's apartment, since it was nearer to the club.

"Thanks Taeyeon I had a great time! You two have a safe drive" they bid goodbye and before closing the door she gave Tiffany a wink.  

Taeyeon caught it but looked straight ahead, pretending to have missed it.

There was a few minutes of silence during the ride until Tiffany spoke up "Thanks Tae I had a great experience today."

"Actually I should be the one thanking you for filling Sunny's spot. But seriously, you have a GREAT voice" 

Tiffany chuckled before the silence covered the atmosphere again. It wasn't the kind of awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence somehow. As if it was a silent agreement that they both are already tired considering it was past midnight.

The car came to a stop in front of Taeyeon's apartment and Tiffany turned to her. "Have a good rest? It was fun today"

Taeyeon smiled and stared at the woman beside her. There was this reluctant feeling inside her that doesn't want to part with Tiffany.

"I really like you" She blurted out. 

Tiffany stared back into those eyes and there was a deafening silence. They could almost hear their own heartbeats beating rather rapidly.

"And I really like you too" Tiffany replied softly. They were still caught in their stares, as if the last to look away would win. 

"W-well I guess it's late.. you should go home. See you soon" Taeyeon returned a warm smile before breaking the stare.

Tiffany felt her cheeks turn warm and stared at her steering wheel. "Oh and have a safe trip Fany ah" 

*****

Bomi bid goodbye to her boss before leaving the cafe. She walked and let out a deep breath, thinking about the day. 

She reached the intersection where one of the routes lead to the Han River and she decided to take a walk there even though it was close to 10pm.

She enjoys walking along the Han River when she has too much on her mind. There were a few people jogging and a few couples here and there enjoying their private time. 

As she walked past one of the benches, she heard a sniff and turned to the source of noise. She would have continued to walk on as there is such a thing called privacy but the figure looked strangely familiar. 

She stopped in her tracks and looked at the figure who was hugging her knees and her face was buried in them. 

A face popped up in Bomi's mind and she suddenly felt sure that it was the person she thought of.

"Chorong unnie?" 

The girl on the bench slowly looked up to her. Her face was stained with tears as she tried to wipe them with the back of her hand.

Without another word, Bomi just went forward to embrace the girl. She felt Chorong returning the embrace and her shoulders slowly turning damp due to the tears but she didnt care. "Let it all out Chorong unnie, it's okay" 

With that, Chorong cried even harder, her sobs causing an ache in Bomi's heart. 

She rubbed her back softly, providing comfort for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter