Second Chance

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stared at the lock and key rings she bought. She was determined to make a proper confession to Tiffany, something she did not have the chance to previously.

She picked up the guitar while sitting on her bed, strumming the music that she had used all week to compose. All that's left was to come up with the lyrics.

'This should be easier. Just think of the feelings you want to convey to her' Taeyeon told herself in her mind.

Slowly the song was finally completed. She heaved a sigh of relief before trying out her self composed song.

When she finished singing, the door burst open and she jumped in shock.

"UNNIE THAT WAS AWESOME!" Bomi exclaimed in awe. 

"If you don't want to knock, you could have at least came in CALMLY. I've got the shock of my life!" Taeyeon grumbled.

"This is my room too why do I have to knock" Bomi answered sheepishly.

"I guess it's time for you to move into that guestroom soon then" Taeyeon muttered jokingly while placing her guitar back on the stand.

Bomi jumped onto the bed behind her sister and did a headlock "Are you chasing me out now unnie?" 

"YAH YAH YAH" Taeyeon struggled against her sister's hold. She cursed her genes for making her petite compared to Bomi.

Bomi laughed nervously when she realised she could be in 'trouble' if this continues. "Promise me you wouldn't attack me if I let you go" 

Taeyeon held out an okay sign "Okay peace"

When Bomi let go, Taeyeon turned around and pretended to lunge at her while Bomi flopped onto the bed with her arms forming a cross in front of her chest "You promised!"

Taeyeon chuckled "Nice move who taught you that?" 

"Hmm my minion-sized sister" Bomi teased before taking back her words when she saw the glare her sister was giving "KIDDING!"

"Anyway that was so touching. Are you gonna sing it to Fany unnie?" Bomi sat up and took the lyrics sheet in front of her. Taeyeon nodded.

"It's so sad. If she doesn't cry at this she isn't human" Bomi chuckled.

"Well that's not my main aim" Taeyeon muttered. She picked up her phone, staring at the screen wondering when would be the right time to invite Tiffany to watch her performance. 

Bomi lied back down on the bed, swinging her legs onto Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon sat up against the headrest in thought, grabbing one of her sister's leg like a bolster. 

"She will come and watch no matter what, i think, just don't sound stupid in the message" Bomi tried to encourage her sister when she saw that usual distant 'overthinking' expression of hers.

"I don't want to give up chasing her but at the same time I don't want to force it on her if she doesn't want to return the feelings" 

Bomi pointed at the rings beside her sister "Can I see?" Taeyeon caressed the rings before passing the small velvet box to her sister.

"You're the lock and she's the key?" 

"Nope. She was my key that unlocked me when I felt locked up. Now I want to be the key to her heart so-" 

"AWWW that's so sweet!" Bomi kicking her legs up in excitement. Taeyeon groaned and pushed her legs away to prevent herself from getting kicked. 

 Bomi closed the velvet box and got up. She placed it firmly in Taeyeon's hands and wrapped her arms around her sister's petite body. 

"I believe in you, bring back my sister in law~" she gave a peck on her sister's cheeks before giving her cheeky eyesmile.

Taeyeon smiled and pinched her sister's nose. "I will"

****

Tiffany was in the middle of a counselling session when her phone lit up. She apologised to her patient and reached for her phone, wanting to switch it off until she took a glance at the screen. 

She froze when she saw the name of the person she had been thinking of most of the time, the person she misses and loves so much. 

"Sorry this is a very important call to me can I.." She looked up with an apologetic look, her heart beating twice as fast on the inside. All she could think of was answering the call. 

When her patient assured her that it's fine, she stood up and walked out of her office immediately. "H-hello"

"Hey Tiffany" the soft and smooth voice she missed spoke over the phone. She blanked out for a moment, wondering to herself if this was a dream.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon said over the phone again when there was no response.

"O-oh hey hi. I was just surprised that you called" Tiffany regained her composure and mentally told herself to not appear too needy.

"It's been awhile huh. Anyway I just want to ask if you could come over to the club tomorrow night, I uh... I have something to show you.. I mean.. I will be performing and uh.. well I just hope you could be there"

Tiffany held in a chuckle when she heard the stuttering woman over the phone. The image of Taeyeon stammering and fidgeting with her eyes darting everywhere was running in her mind. 

"Of course if you can't make it then.. it's okay" Taeyeon's change in tone from a nervous to a sad one was so obvious that Tiffany had the urge to embrace the woman. If only she was there.

"I'll be there" she answered shortly after, not wanting to give the wrong signal. 

"R-really? Okay I'll see you tomorrow night then!" she heard Taeyeon's excited voice again. She could tell that Taeyeon was trying to maintain herself. 

"Okay see you.." Tiffany spoke slowly, feeling reluctant to hang up. She could still hear Taeyeon's breaths over the phone. 

She was about to pull the phone away from her when her favourite voice rang again "Fany-ah?"

"Yeah?"

"I miss you" 

Tiffany placed a hand over her chest. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought she could have a panic attack anytime. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. 

"I miss you too" 

*****

Tiffany entered the club, this time without Jessica as she had a major fashion event coming up which took away her free time.

"Hey Tiffany! The usual?" Sooyoung greeted her when she sat at the bar. Tiffany nodded before looking around for that particular person. 

"Yah Danshin come and help out it's crowded tonight." She heard Sooyoung grumble and immediately turned back to the bartender. Her face fell into disappointment when she realised the Danshin isn't the one she's looking for. Sunny slapped Sooyoung's shoulder "I'm your boss and you call me what? You're fired" 

"Sorry Tiff did you think Sooyoung was calling the other Danshin? It's all over your face" Sunny chuckled, causing Tiffany to blush. 

"Where is she?"

"Just wait and see. You'll find out." Sunny winked before attending to other customers. 

"I can't wait~" Sooyoung shook her body dorkily and gave her a wink too before going back to preparing the drinks.

Tiffany sipped her drink and waited. When the lights dimmed, her heart skipped a beat and she put all her attention towards the stage, anticipating the person she wants to see the most.

Her jaw dropped when she saw the woman she loves standing on stage. She looks exceptionally beautiful that night, in her black one piece dress looking all stunning. Maybe it's because she has missed her so much, whatever it is, she looks stunning to Tiffany at the moment.

Taeyeon fixed her gaze at her and smiled before looking at the crowd, doing her usual greetings. When she felt that she had warmed up the crowd, she took a deep breath before starting on her main focus of the night. She stared back at Tiffany who was watchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter