I'm here

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is my apartment, where you have been staying for the past 4 years" Sunny said as she opened the door with Bomi and Taeyeon following her.

Taeyeon scanned the place until she felt something pouncing on her legs. She looked down to see a black furry puppy hopping around, cutely barking excitedly at her. He wagged his tail adorably. 

"Ginger ah sit" Bomi said, afraid that her sister might be scared. Ginger cutely obeyed, sitting and looking up at Taeyeon with his puppy eyes. 

"This is Ginger, we picked him together but you're his number one owner" Bomi giggled, encouraging her sister to touch it.

Taeyeon slowly bent forward and caressed the puppy who immediately started her hand. She tilted her head and smiled at the cute thing. 

They brought her around the apartment, the last stop being her own bedroom. She entered and walked around, looking intensely at the photo frames and other items lying around. She noticed a few sheets of paper scattered on the table and picked them up. 

"That is a song I believe you're working on. Some of the songs you sang at the bar are composed by you personally" Bomi told her. Over the past few days they had been slowly filling her up with information even though it seems like her memories are still not returning.

Taeyeon nodded and Bomi led her to the bed. "Unnie this is our favourite plushie Dookoong! I brainwashed you into loving it when we were little hehe" Bomi giggled. 

She handed the plushie to her sister who took it. Her head suddenly started to pound as images flashed by in her mind. 

"Return me my Dookoong!" Little Bomi shouted at the boy in the playground. He was slightly older and taller than her, running around the playground after snatching her toy.

"Catch me if you want it back!" The boy evilly laughed. Bomi was on the verge of tears when the boy kicked her favourite toy down the slide with his muddy shoes. 

She tried her hardest to run and get it but he managed to reach it before her and grasped it away before her eyes.

"Please give it back!" Bomi was wailing, stretching her arms out but the boy ran away again. She tripped and fell onto the ground, grazing her knee. The new pain caused her to cry even harder as she remained on the ground.

"Yah you rascal come here with the toy now or I'll make you pay" Taeyeon threatened in a stern voice that was close to a growl. She had witnessed the scene from far and felt herself raging when she heard her stepsister's cries so she stormed towards him. 

The boy stood frozen as he noticed the scarily fierce expression on her face. She opened her palms, waiting for him to return the toy which he immediately placed it in her palms. 

"I'll kill you if you bully her again" Taeyeon glared at him, causing shivers down his spine. She didn't want to threaten a kid with such words but her protectiveness over Bomi made her feel necessary to do it. 

"S-Sorry"

"Not to me. Apologise to her NOW" 

He quickly ran to Bomi and apologised before running away from the playground. 

Taeyeon walked towards her sister and crouched down beside her. She dusted the dirt off the toy and handed it to her. 

"Bom-ah here, I got Dookoong back for you." she cooed as the little girl calmed down and wiped her tears away.

"He dirtied it!" she whined between hiccups.

"Let's give it a bath when we get home okay? Now let me see your knee, does it hurt?" Taeyeon softly grabbed the little girl's knee and blew on it softly.

"Yes it hurts" Bomi pouted.

"We need to go home and get it clean-"

"But it will hurt even more!" Bomi frowned and jutted her lips out even more.

"But if we don't clean it, it might get infected." she patiently explained to the girl.

"Infected?"

"Yes, by dirty germs and bacteria. They are little monsters that will go into your body"

"I don't want them to go into my body!" Bomi hovered her hand over her knee, afraid. 

Taeyeon chuckled and turned, her back facing the little one. "Then get on, I'll give you a piggy all the way home and we can get it cleaned so those monsters cannot enter your body okay? We can clean Dookoong too"

Bomi hopped onto her sister's back, wrapping her arms around her neck tightly. "Yay okay unnie piggy unnie!"

"Unnie are you okay? Does it hurt alot?" Bomi worriedly asked and held onto her sister's arms. Taeyeon was grasping her head with her hands with her eyes closed, her breaths uneven. 

She slowly opened her eyes when the random images disappeared from her mind and the pounding in her head lessened. 

"Yeah.. just.. hurts.. suddenly" she gasped in between breaths. Bomi cupped her sister's head, frowning at the still bandaged area.

"How about you get some rest now, the doctor said you need to have more than sufficient rest. I'll wake you up when it's dinner time" she tucked her sister into bed and caressed her side.

The frown on Taeyeon's face didn't leave as her eyes shifted around the room slowly. She slowly fiddled with her fingers again.

"Unnie I'm here, don't be afraid. I'll stay here till you fall asleep okay?" Bomi intertwined their hands and she went under the covers beside Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon snuggled closer to her sister and Bomi slowly caressed her hair. Ever since she regained consciousness, Taeyeon had understood that the girls are the people she could trust, especially Bomi, since she could not remember anything and they knew everything about her. 

She closed her eyes and thought of how they told her she is a vocal trainer in school, how she sings in a bar often and many other experiences in her life before drifting off to sleep. 

*****

She walked into class, pulling her sleeves to make sure her wounds and cuts are covered up. That was the only way she can hide the signs of the abuse she got at home, if she can even call the place her home. She felt glad that the window seat right at the last row is empty, claiming that spot as hers. 

It was the first day of high school and the classroom was still fairly empty. Soon, unfamiliar faces of other students began to appear as they entered the classroom. She looked dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter