Come back to me

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been more than a week since the incident and the doctors had discharged Bomi. Her injuries were not too serious and could be healed at home. The hospital wanted to assign a psychologist for her to help with the trauma but Tiffany offered to do it under Taeyeon's agreement. It was afterall better to let someone she knows handle her sister.

They entered Sunny's apartment "You will be staying here from now on. With me." she led her into Sunny's guest room which was already prepared for her.

"C-can I sleep with you instead please?" Bomi meekly pleaded. Her emotional state had not changed much and her personality took a huge turn. Bomi is no longer confident, she is often zoning out with that same expressionless face and soulless eyes, quiet and reserved.

All of them miss the old cheeky Bomi but they all know it might take awhile for things to get better.

"Of course. I'll shift your things into my room later then. Now let's grab some lunch, you need to eat more or you're turning into bones" She caressed her sister's cheeks before leaning in to give a peck.

"Same goes for you" Sunny mumbled while setting up the food on the table.

After they were done, they helped to put away the dishes while Bomi sat at the couch hugging her knees, staring into space. The doorbell rang and Taeyeon went to answer.

It was Tiffany, who greeted her with a weak smile. It was her third session with Bomi already. There were not much improvements for the past two sessions as Bomi would end up sobbing and they had to call it off.

She settled at the couch beside Bomi and Taeyeon walked away to help Sunny in the kitchen, giving them their privacy.

"She'll be fine soon" Sunny tried to cheer up her best friend who only pursed her lips in return.

Taeyeon went on to move her sister's belongings into her room until she heard a loud clank outside followed by Bomi's frantic screams.

She rushed out, only to see Tiffany trying to calm Bomi down and the latter struggling from her touches.

She immediately went forward and pushed the therapist away harshly "Don't touch her!" Tiffany stumbled back before Sunny managed to catch her. 

"Bom-ah it's okay, it's okay" she embraced her sister who slowly started to calm down. 

"It's my fault sorry I accidentally knocked down an empty cup which triggered her" Sunny tried to explain after she saw the hurt in Tiffany's eyes.  

"I think that's all for today. You may leave" Taeyeon glared at Tiffany.

Tiffany bit her lips and grabbed her bag before dashing out of the apartment. 

*****

"And that's how I failed the driving test for the third time, clumsy right?" Chorong said in between laughs before trailing off.

She had been visiting daily and her attempts at pulling Bomi out of the depression have been failing but she isn't giving up. 

Taeyeon had reluctantly resumed her work after taking the many days of emergency leave. Chorong, being a 4th year graduating student was given a 1 month vacation break so she could accompany Bomi almost 24/7. 

Chorong fixed her gaze at Bomi's hands, fiddling with her fingers. 

My love is U U
When I see you, I keep getting nervous
My everything is U U
I can only see you in my eyes...

She softly sang. She felt Bomi's eyes on her but she continued to look down on her hands. 

In my dreams, it’s U U U (baby my love)

Every day, it’s U U U (I just wanna)

Little by little, slowly, I want to fall into your love

On a morning that is especially sunny

Today is the day I meet you

There are so many outfits that I picked out last night

But what do I wear to look even prettier?

She continued to sing softly, lightly swinging her body side to side from the tune. 

She finally looked up only to be greeted by a small smile on Bomi's face. The sight of Bomi's smile, even though it was not a huge grin, made her own lips slowly tugged upwards.

She sprung up and sang the song animatedly, adding in her own dorky dance moves while grinning at the girl who never looked away.

(http://youtu.be/5ZCSABBggPE?list=UUmW1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter