Lost in Love

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay I did not proofread this so if there are any mistakes, sorry~

Tiffany ended her speech and smiled at the applause from the mass of students. She scanned the crowd and found Bomi seated at one of the rows, who immediately gave her a thumbs up at the eye contact.

It was the one of the annual events by the faculty and she was asked by the school to represent the Psychology department as an alumni speaker.

She went back to her seat in the front row and the event resumed. She felt honoured to be the one representing her batch of alumni and also felt proud of the following batches who displayed excellent attitude, especially from the specific few who were asked to deliver speeches as well.

After the event, she was held back by several students who requested if they could take photos with her and she gladly let them. She saw Bomi standing by the side, probably waiting for her.

When the students waved goodbye to her, she heard Bomi's voice "Wow as expected of the famous Tiffany sunbae"

She turned around and jokingly exclaimed "Oh Bomi hoobae! Sorry but I have to go, no more photos"

"Who says I was waiting for a photo with you." Bomi scoffed.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows before narrowing her eyes "Oh so now you have Taeyeon on your back you could talk to me like that? I thought I was your idol"

"You ARE still my idol but you insisted I call you UNNIE so you receive the UNNIE kinda treatment. Oh speaking of Tae unnie do you wanna find her? I am supposed to meet Eunji at the Music faculty anyway" 

Tiffany happily agreed without hesitation and Bomi linked arms with Tiffany cheekily before the two of them walked to the music faculty which was a few blocks away. 

On the way, Tiffany asked Bomi about Baekhyun out of curiousity which led to Bomi huffing at how Taeyeon tells Tiffany everything. Even though she acted annoyed, she admitted that she was glad Taeyeon is opening up more, so she could lessen her worry for her sister who tends to keep everything to herself.

That made Tiffany feel accomplished and satisfied, but a part of her wants to be more than friends with Taeyeon, more than just special.

When they walked along the corridor of the practice studios, they heard a familiar voice even though it was soft from a distance.

Bomi instantly brightened up "Ah Taeyeon unnie must be here somewhere"

They peeped through the doors of the studios until the third one where they finally saw the said woman, holding onto music sheets and singing.

Bomi placed her finger on her lips, signalling Tiffany to stay silent as she quietly opened the door. 

The door slightly creaked but Taeyeon was unaware, her back still facing them. This time her smooth voice was very clear to them while they stood there admiring the beautiful tune.

When Taeyeon suddenly paused to study her music sheet again, Bomi shouted with her arms in the air "UNNIE!"

Taeyeon shrieked and almost stumbled backwards before turning to look at the intruders with wide eyes, hands clutching her chest while the other two roared with laughter.

"YAH YOON BOMI" Taeyeon gave a glare and put her sister in a headlock who was catching her breath from the laughter. She glanced to the side and noticed Tiffany with her trademark soundless laughter, her hands clapping nonstop with that eyesmile.

As the headlock slowly became a hug, Taeyeon found herself patting her sister's . Tiffany recovered from the laughing fit and smiled at the cute sight.

"That was good though. I could totally feel your emotions through the song. Gosh why aren't you a singer?"

Bomi whined and broke the hug when her sister started pinching her "Ouch stop it byuntae!"

Taeyeon sniggered before slapping her sister's and then replying Tiffany "Well I am one, sort of, like part time, you know"

"I would say my sister is the best singer in the world. Just that she is a ert" Bomi skipped behind Tiffany in defense in case Taeyeon attacks her again.

"I meant like a singer, singer you know, producing albums and performing worldwide. The world is missing this awesome voice, such a pity."

Taeyeon grinned at the compliment "You're flattering me too much. Anyway Bom-ah aren't you meeting Eunji?"

Bomi gasped and hurriedly bid her goodbyes before rushing out of the room. Making Eunji wait is like unleashing hell and she wouldn't want to experience the 'physical abuse' from her best friend. The remaining two shook their heads and chuckled at the action.

"Do you mind helping me with something right now?" Taeyeon asked while looking at the music sheets. 

Without thinking, Tiffany nodded. "Can you sing this with me?" 

"WHAT?" Tiffany widened her eyes in surprise. Taeyeon giggled and explained that this song is supposed to be a duet in the upcoming performance by her and Sunny but she can't practise properly right then without someone singing the other parts.

After much persuasion, Tiffany agreed. At first she was kind of embarrassed but as the song goes, she began to fill her parts with emotions.

Are we really breaking up now
Or are we just separated for a moment, like how we promised to be
This separation is already enough for me
Why haven’t I heard from you

I love you, I can wait for you endlessly
When you come to find me
I can smile at you, always oh

...

Taeyeon was mesmerised by the sight of Tiffany singing with her eyes closed. Her voice was husky unlike hers, and she loved it.

When the song ended, Tiffany covered her face with her hands "Ah this is so embarrassing the only times I sang was when I was alone"

She felt her hands being pulled down gently and she slowly looked up to the person in front of her. 

"That was awesome Tiffany, why were you hiding such a great voice" Taeyeon chuckled softly.

She was glad as yet again she discovered something new from the eyesmiling woman in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter