Jealous much

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pardon me for any mistakes, I'm too lazy to read through :p

The club's annual charity event is around the corner, where customers would vote for their favourite male and female singers who will then collaborate on a duet during the event. Sunny had came up with this idea since the first year of the club's birth, wanting to use the money for a good cause. 

"As expected you got the highest votes Taengoo ah" Sunny patted on her friend's back. 

"Finally I get the chance to work with you Noona." Jonghyun, the male singer of the club with highest votes said. 

"Don't make me sound like some superstar" Taeyeon chuckled.

"It's true, many of us wants to collaborate with you. Those not chosen would be so jealous whenever you collaborated with others during your 4 years here."

"I should feel honoured then." 

"Nah I should get the credits for hiring my best friend" Sunny slung an arm around her shoulder.

That night, Taeyeon sat on the bed in Tiffany's apartment, browsing through the list of songs they shortlisted. She was having a sleepover at Tiffany's since it was late after their movie marathon ended. She had brought Ginger along, who was snuggling on her lap.

"What's that?" Tiffany asked, coming out of the bathroom while drying her hair with a towel. 

"I have to select a song out of these, we're having a duet next week" Taeyeon replied while caressing her puppy.

"We?"

"Yeah the club has this annual event, and people will vote for their most favourite male and female singer of the club. Then those two would collaborate"

"Ooooh so my Taetae got the highest votes? I'm so not surprrised" Tiffany said, ruffling her girlfriend's hair. 

She peered over and took a look at the songs. "Why are there only love songs" Tiffany frowned.

Taeyeon glanced up "Why not?"

"Then you will be singing a love song with a guy"

It took awhile before Taeyeon processed it, and she chuckled "Awww my Fany is jealous? It's just work"

She leaned in to capture Tiffany's lips, successfully removing the frown on her face away. Ginger rubbed its head against Taeyeon's tummy, staring at her with its puppy eyes.

"Aww you want a kiss too?" Taeyeon leaned in to kiss her puppy, earning a smack from her girlfriend.

"Yah you give away kisses so easily?"

"Hehe now you're jealous over my puppy? I only give kisses to those I love~" Taeyeon teased while leaning towards Tiffany wanting another kiss but the latter backed away.

"NO not after you kiss Ginger!" Tiffany squirmed away. Taeyeon knew that Tiffany was a cleanliness freak but girlfriend more by pouncing on her.

*****

The sisters were sitting at the dining table along with Sunny munching on their spicy rice cakes for supper when the doorbell rang.

"Are we expecting guests? It's close to midnight.." Sunny asked the two who shook their heads and shrugged. It was raining heavily outside and they wondered who could have come all the way there. She stood up and walked over to the door.

"Omo Chorong ah!" Sunny exclaimed when she saw the girl at their doorstep, drenched from head to toe. Her eyes were red and she was trembling, from both her sobs and the cold. 

She quickly pulled the girl in while Bomi ran to the girl when she witnessed the scene. She embraced the shivering girl tightly and cooed "What happened?"

Taeyeon had rushed to their bedroom and came back with a towel, wrapping the poor girl with it. Sunny turned up the heater and they led the girl to the chair near it. She was still sobbing in Bomi's shoulders while Bomi didn't mind at all that her pyjamas had became wet as well. 

She rubbed her hands on Chorong's back, hoping to comfort the girl a little. It had to be something serious if she even braved the rain to their apartment. Sunny passed the girl a cup of hot chocolate that she just made, giving a comforting smile while patting her head.

Taeyeon took a set of clothes from her closet and approached the girl who had calmed down. She crouched down and said softly "Chorong ah you'll fall sick like that. Go get a quick shower and change into these dry clothes. We'll talk about it after that. You're staying here tonight no matter what it is, I'm not letting you go anywhere in this state"

Bomi smiled at her sister who signalled her to bring the girl to their bathroom. She gently led her girlfriend to their bathroom.

"I'll be right outside okay Chorong ah?" Bomi assured the girl who nodded and gave a weak smile. At times like this Bomi felt responsible for the girl, not letting their affect their roles. She wanted to be someone Chorong could depend on even though she was the younger one. 

When the girl came out, everyone gathered in the living room, waiting for explanations yet not wanting to rush or force her to speak up if she isn't ready to. Chorong appreciated their concern and felt that she should indeed tell them everything that happened, so she did. 

She told them about how her dad arranged a meeting for her with his colleague's son whom he strongly encouraged her to consider him as a boyfriend. And how she rejected it by confessing that she is now dating. Her dad was furious knowing that she is dating a woman, not understanding how that could even happen and chased her out of the house.

"He said that... I should reflect and only go back home.. if I end the relationship" Chorong mumbled between sobs. Bomi had her arms wrapped around her shoulder, frowning at the thought that she was the cause of their fight. 

"I don't want to end it, we just started and I'm happy with Bomi.." Chorong continued while looking at the girl beside her.

Bomi stared back and muttered "Unnie they are your parents afterall. I wouldn't want to put you in a situation where you have to choose but-" 

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I think you should have a good sleep for now. This is too much for your thoughts and you need to organise them when you are clear-headed." Taeyeon interrupted.

She knew her sister was feeling guilty for 'breaking apart' her girlfriend's family and would sacrifice their relationship if it is hurting the girl so she did not want her to speak out of impulse. She knew Chorong would choose the girl over her family, if not she wouldn't be here right now and the last thing she wants is for Chorong to feel that Bomi doesn't even want to fight for their relationship. 

"Taeng is r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter