Extras: 3, 2, 1, Bungee!

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Just want to highlight that the Extras are not in sequence and have no timeline!

Sorry if there are any mistakes! Didn't proof read. 

Enjoy ^^

 

 

"Are we seriously going to do this?" Chorong mumbled while looking up towards the 50 metre high bridge. 

"We have to experience this once in a life time!" Bomi urged while swing her girlfriend's arm. The two were at Hantan River for some experience in extreme sports - including Bungee jumping as 'highly recommended' by her girlfriend but in which Chorong never had the intention in her life to try out.

"This is like double my phobia!" Her breathing got heavier as she started babbling. "Look it's 50 freaking metres high and you want me to jump down where there is water as well. What if, what if the thing snaps or or or.. I don't know-"

"Hey hey hey listen. I'm not going to force you, I just thought we could experience something out of the ordinary and the fact that we are doing it together... but it's okay if you don't wanna do it honey" Bomi cupped her face and assured her. 

Chorong let out a deep sigh. This is really testing her courage. She stared into those brown orbs of her girlfriend's and realised that the girl she trusts with her life is right in front of her. The woman she wants to spend the rest of her life with. 

"O-okay. As long as you're with me. I'm safe with you right?"

"Yes baby I'm right beside you. I will hug you tight and not let go of you even for a mili mili second. But you sure you wanna do this?" Bomi rubbed her shoulders, easing her tensed girlfriend. 

Chorong nodded and they proceeded to the lift. The ride up was smooth but Chorong's mind was in chaos. She no longer knows what she is doing. She'll just let her girlfriend take the lead.

When they finally arrived at the top and stepped out of the lift slowly, Chorong gasped at the height. 

"Wow look at the view" Bomi pointed afar at the scenery, her efforts in distracting the panicking girl beside her were successful. 

"Wow it is beautiful." Chorong was awed by the view, the thought of bungee jump leaving her mind for a split second. 

The staff working at the platform came over to them and explained certain precautions to them before helping them to put on the body harnesses. He then attached their bindings to the bungee cord, making sure everything is safe.

"Here" Bomi offered her hand and slowly guided her speechless girlfriend to the edge of the platform with their hands held together tightly. 

When she reached the edge, she peered over and stepped back immediately, alarming the nervous girl behind her. "Wow. Wow. Wait" 

"What's wrong" Chorong lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter