Danger

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Surprise~ New year's first update haha enjoy >.<

Chorong slowly stepped out of bed, afraid of waking the girl beside her. It had been the third night at Sunny's apartment and she hadn't come to any conclusion about what's her next step. She couldn't sleep and merely stared at the ceiling till she heard the soft and steady breathing from Bomi, a sign that she was fast asleep. 

She walked out to the living room but was surprised to see another figure already there on the couch. Ginger was lying on his owner's lap, falling asleep.

"Can't sleep?" Taeyeon asked when she turned to look at her after hearing her footsteps. She stopped her game and put away her phone.

Chorong nodded and sat beside her. "You too?" 

"Not really, I just wanted to level up my game before I sleep but I keep failing this stage" Taeyeon pouted which the younger giggled to. She patted the space beside her. 

"Have you talked to Bomi about the issue?" Taeyeon spoke up after a short pause of silence. 

"Not really.."

"Did your parents contact you?" Taeyeon cautiously asked.

Chorong kept mum and shook her head indicating a no.

"Bomi will blame herself for ruining your relationship with your parents, I know it. You need to come up with a conclusion before she decides to break the relationship first for your sake. It's not that she wouldn't fight for your love, but she knows how important family ties are and she wouldn't want to see you torn between two sides.."

Chorong nodded, digesting whatever had been said to her. "I will try to prove to them that Bomi's the one for me.. I'm sorry I caused your sister to be in such a situation"

"Yah don't be foolish, as much as I don't want Bomi to get hurt, I don't want you to get hurt as well. I know you are having a hard time, more than anyone. I know very well you two are meant to be together, it's just like facing a huge obstacle right now. I'm sure you will overcome it together." Taeyeon patted her shoulders. 

"Thank you so much, really Taeyeon unnie. In my 23 years of life nobody had been there for me and giving me advices like you did and I really appreciate it" Chorong welled up in tears. She smiled at Ginger who was her palm.

"Don't be silly, you're family to me" Taeyeon chuckled while embracing the younger in comfort.

*****

Taeyeon woke up the next morning in a daze and walked out of her room still in her loose pyjamas, her eyes closed, only to bump into someone.

"Oww.." She groaned and rubbed her forehead. She opened her eyes sleepily only to see her sister holding the phone to her ear, a frightened expression all over her face. Her level of concern shot up immediately and she was fully awake. 

"O-okay" Bomi shakily mumbled before staring at her phone. 

"What?" Taeyeon frowned.

"Mum.."

"Huh?" 

"Mum got kidnapped by them.. sh-she owed them 20 million won. They gave me 24 hours or.."

"20 million won?!" Taeyeon exclaimed in shock but composed herself after looking at her shaken sister.

She pulled Bomi into her embrace "Y-yah we can work this out. I think we should call the polic-"

"No!" Bomi pulled away in fear "They said they'll kill her"

"What's going on?" Sunny came out of the kitchen. At the same time Chorong came out of the guestroom rubbing her eyes.

The sisters gathered them in the living room and explained the situation.

"The police should handle this" Sunny stated.

"No they said they have their sources, they will kill her if they find out!" Bomi panicked. 

"But how are we gonna get so much money in such a short period of time" Chorong frowned.

Taeyeon went to her bedroom without a word and came out with her bank account booklet. "Hmm based on my savings I can fork out almost half of it.."

"Are you really gonna pay for that 's debt with your hard earned savings, are you crazy?! Have you forgotten how she treated you?" Sunny raised her voice in anger. Ginger got alarmed and approached them from his playing corner. 

"She's Bomi's mother after all!" Taeyeon argued. Ginger let out a soft bark, jumping onto Taeyeon's lap and pawing her softly. 

"Unnie I can't let you waste your money like that.." Bomi held her sister's arm.

"Do we have a choice here? It's a human life we are talking about! And even if you didn't say it I know you love your mother and wouldn't want anything horrible to happen to her"

Bomi kept silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter