Extras: Pretty nanny

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Some of you are still unaware that this story has ended. This story has ended at the epilogue (Chapter 26 & 27) and the extras are just one-shots to feed you readers who love these characters ^^ 

Just something short and fun for you readers. Anyway special thanks to mc1234 for suggesting this idea/request of 'Pretty Nanny'. 

Oh and for those who have not read my new story, do check it out soon! ^^

"How about her?" Tiffany stopped scrolling down the page and pointed to a particular applicant.

"Isn't she too young?" Taeyeon expressed her doubts at the doe-eyed applicant on the desktop screen. 

"Well she has a diploma in early childhood education"

"I would rather get a qualified nanny"

"Uh I don't think there is a qualification for nannies. But she is sort of qualified, she has a diploma"

"No no I mean like. Solid experience"

Tiffany chuckled and placed her palm on Taeyeon's lap. "Come on Taetae, everybody has to start somewhere. This Yoona girl seems decent."

"I'm not sure, I mean-"

"I know you want the best for Youngji but maybe a young nanny wouldn't be as bad as you think. How about we call her for an interview and then decide after?"

Whipped is an understatement to describe Kim Taeyeon's married life when she found herself sitting at the dining table of her very own house, listening to her wife animatedly chatting with her daughter's nanny.

She tried to hide the scowl from appearing on her face, forcing smiles on her face whenever they include her in the conversation. 

The interview had strayed off topic the moment Tiffany realised that she clicked with this Yoona girl because of their similar frequencies. Seems like they would be accepting this Yoona girl as Youngji's nanny regardless.

Taeyeon held in a growl when Yoona covered with her hand while laughing at a joke Tiffany had said. 

Tiffany's jokes aren't even funny most of the time. 

Taeyeon found herself replaying her own ahjumma laughter in her head, comparing herself with the pretty nanny in front of her. 

"Youngji seems like a pretty smart girl, I'm sure I'll enjoy looking after her..." the voices trailed off as Taeyeon tuned out.

An hour ago when they opened the door for Yoona right from the start, Taeyeon couldn't help but feel jealous. Why would she be when she already has a hot wife?

She's jealous because Yoona's as hot as a wife, unlike herself. Okay maybe less hotter than Tiffany, because Tiffany's all she could see. 

Yoona is good with kids, is tall, has distinct features, has a model standard body, beautiful, beautiful and beautiful...

Taeyeon is a short ahjumma and...

"Taetae!" she heard Tiffany's loud voice calling before she snapped out of her thoughts. She must have drifted off because Yoona was standing by the front door, putting on her shoes. 

"So I'll be bringing Youngji back from school on Monday onwards" Yoona said cheerfully, waving to the kid on the couch. "Bye Youngji!"

Youngji cutely waved back with a cookie in her hand. She was already fond of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter