Missing You Like Crazy

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vacation had ended and they were back in Seoul. It was a Friday afternoon and Taeyeon had already finished her schedule of lessons for the day. She stayed back in one of the studios in the faculty practising for her next performance.

She looked through the list of songs she picked out from her playlist and decided on "Missing you like crazy", which perfectly depicts her emotions at the moment.

She strummed her guitar and started humming to the song, familiarizing herself with the lyrics. She stopped when she heard the door open.

"Oh Eunji ah"

"Hey unnie. Am i interrupting you?"

"Of course not, I was the one who asked you to come here anyway"

The upcoming final exam is coming up and the music students were supposed to submit a self composed piece of music, so Eunji had asked if Taeyeon could help review and give her opinion which the latter gladly agreed to. 

"Oh I love this song" Eunji commented when she saw and pointed to the lyrics sheet beside Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon smiled at her "It's a beautiful song right. This is my next performance."

Eunji smiled back while contemplating whether to talk to Taeyeon about Tiffany. 

"Tae unnie you know Bomi had been telling me she feels bad because she was the main reason why you and Tiffany unnie's relationship isn't working out"

Taeyeon's smile vanished when she heard that. She looked down with a frown. "Did she really think so?"

"Yes. I did tell her that it's not entirely because of her but seriously unnie I think you should work things out with Tiffany unnie. I mean. Firstly I know you will feel even worse if you know that Bomi is feeling like this. And secondly. Whether something is meant to happen or not, there should be a closure to this right?"

Taeyeon was still looking at her feet, thinking about how guilty her sister might have felt even though it wasn't even her fault. The last thing she would want right now is Bomi blaming herself for something she didn't even do any wrong at. 

"This is just my opinion, I just want to let you know how Bomi has been feeling recently. Sorry unnie if I offended you" Eunji gave an apologetic look when she started to worry if her words had hurt the other woman. 

Taeyeon looked up with a warm and assuring smile "No worries Eunji. You made alot of sense. And thanks for letting me know about Bom. That babo." 

She pursed her lips "I'll try to make things better. Okay come on let's not forget our purpose here today. Let me hear your work"

*****

It was Saturday and Taeyeon was half awake on her bed, reluctant to get up. Her eyes were shut, trying to get back to dreamland until she felt a weight plop onto her back.

"Unnie wake up it's 10am already" Bomi sat on her sister's back

"So? It's still early" Taeyeon grunted under the weight, coughing a few times. "Get off please baby"

Bomi got off and slipped under covers, snuggling to her sister. 

"If you lazy poop don't want to get up then let's cuddle." Bomi yawned before letting out a choke when Taeyeon wrapped her arms around her. She sleepily replied "Then let's cuddle"

After a minute of silence, Taeyeon recalled Eunji's words and decided to put her sister's mind at peace. 

"Yah babo-ah. Whatever happened between Fany and I.. is entirely my fault. It's not your fault so don't be foolish to blame yourself. I'll slowly try to make things better, I'm just waiting for the right time." she sofltly said.

Bomi was snuggling in Taeyeon's neck and looked up "That poop told you?"

"Which poop?" Taeyeon chuckled. "Don't get angry with her, she did the right thing by telling me. Don't hide your troubles from me again Bom-ah. Remember our deal?"

"Alright, no secrets" Bomi replied. "But seriously if that didn't-" she trailed off when she suddenly thought of the incident which had caused all these problems initially.

Taeyeon pulled her sister closer into a tighter embrace as she thought of the state she was in when she found her on the night of the incident. They have been slowly moving on from the incident but memories are memories, the images couldn't be deleted. 

"How's you and Chorongie? Which stage are you two at now" Taeyeon changed the topic.

"Chorongie?!" Bomi gasped "Eeeww since when do you call her that" she grimaced.

Taeyeon giggled "Since now because I felt like it"

Bomi huffed in annoyance. "Don't try to make me jealous"

"Jealous of me because I get to call her Chorongie or jealous of her because she gets a cute nickname from your cute beloved lovely sister?"

"I'm not jealous in the first place" Bomi frowned.

Taeyeon chuckled before letting out a squeal "My baby sister is so cute~!" she started to wrap herself tighter around her sister while raining kisses on her cheeks.

"AHH GO AWAY YOU MINION" Bomi whined, trying to clean off the saliva that greeted her cheeks. 

*****

She gulped down a mouthful of water before getting up on stage, greeted by the familiar loud cheers. After a minute of interaction with the crowd, she took a deep breath before introduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter