Please wake up

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster Credit: Urban Graphic

 

Call the police. 

Bomi entered a warehouse at Yongsan-Gu 009-8279. 

I'll try to sneak in first in case anything happens.

Chorong stared at the message. It was the message Taeyeon had sent to her which she immediately obeyed and called the police. She could not believe such a thing had happened and she could only pray that Taeyeon would be okay. She had rushed to the hospital along with the rest when Bomi called. 

Taeyeon had been treating her like her own sister, and the last thing she would want is to lose someone this important to her. She had showered her with concern and love, always caring about her well-being much more than her parents ever did. 

She turned to her side to see Bomi hugging her knees, with her head hidden in between. Her shirt still stained with blood. Her sister's blood. Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany were sitting opposite them, with Sunny obviously trying too hard to stay strong, embracing the broken woman beside her. Sooyoung's face was all about serious, a rare sight indeed.

Chorong looked away and stared at the hallway when she saw a figure walking towards them hesitantly. The woman walked up to them and crouched in front of Bomi. 

"B-bomi ah"

Sunny knew who the woman was but she decided not to make any move unless the situation calls for. Tiffany recognised the voice but was too tired from all the crying to even lift her head up from Sunny's shoulder. When Bomi did not give any response, the woman placed her hands on Bomi's knees which the latter harshly swatted away. 

"I'm sorry for everything. I've thought alot after you left, and I missed you greatly. I've been going for rehab to cure my problems in hopes of asking you for forgiv-"

"I will never forgive you if anything happens to Unnie." Bomi said through gritted teeth softly. Chorong held her hand tightly, giving it a squeeze as a comfort.

"Bom-"

"Do you think I lived well without having a mother behind my back? Do you think I felt great? Unnie had provided me with everything I need, all the love I need but I can't say that I didn't miss my mother. But my mother had turned into someone I didn't recognise-"

"I went for rehab-"

"YES BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT BECAUSE OF YOU SOMEONE GOT HURT AGAIN!" Bomi shouted in fury. She tightened her grasp in Chorong's hand. 

"The last person you should hurt when I'm alive, is Taeyeon unnie. Please just leave...All I can think about now is unnie's safety so please" Bomi covered her face with her hands, sobbing. 

"You heard her" Sunny said expressionlessly when Kisuk stayed in her position. She sighed before walking away. 

After what seems like forever, the doctor finally came out of the emergency room. All of them rushed towards him. 

"Firstly, her head injury is severe, but we have stablised her condition for now. We had problems with the surgery because of her blood loss but all is stablised now, we had done up 8 stitches for the open wound on the back of her head. Unfortunately, the heavy impact had caused some structural brain damage which we cannot confirm whether she will suffer from brain contusions until she wakes up from the coma. If she does suffer from brain contusions, she may have symptoms like memory loss, loss in ability to understand or express speech, emotional problems and so on but once again, we cannot confirm this until she regains consciousness."

By now, all of them were sobbing at how serious the situation is. 

"For now she has to be placed in the ICU. The next 48 hours will be very crucial and I suggest you to be mentally prepared if anything happens. If she survives through the 48 hours, how long she will take to wake up all depends on her. My nurse will show you the ward but only one person may enter at a time due to hygiene purposes. Can I have her closes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter