Extras: Family picnic

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here Taeyeon unnie" Chorong passed the lid over to the older. 

Taeyeon took the lid of the final lunch box and secured it, letting out a satisfied breath. "We are done!" 

Youngji clapped and hopped happily, excited that they can finally go off for their family picnic. 

They walked out of the kitchen, listening to the other two babbling on about the recent hot drama that they have been following. 

Tiffany and Bomi turned when they heard them walk out of the kitchen.

"Are we ready to go?" Bomi asked.

"READY!!" Youngji exclaimed while putting a leash on Ginger. Ginger let out a bark, probably surprised by the loud voice of its youngest owner. 

Tiffany helped her wife with one of the bags and proceeded to the car first. 

Youngj held onto Bomi's hand before pulling Ginger along while Taeyeon and Chorong followed behind. 

By the time the two lagging behind reached the car, Bomi had already stolen the front passenger seat. 

"Yah are you stealing my wife or what" Taeyeon playfully remarked as she opened the door to the backseats, letting Youngji enter the car. 

"Well well look who's here, possessive Kim Taengoo" Bomi jokingly responded, earning a headlock from behind. 

"Kids put on your seatbelts" Tiffany reminded them to which Chorong sniggered. 

As Tiffany started driving, she continued the drama fever conversation with Bomi while the other 3 behind had their own conversations.

When they finally arrived at the park, they went on to look for a shady spot. 

"How about here?" Taeyeon pointed at the spot under the tree. The rest agreed and set up the picnic mats while Youngji ran around the grass patch with Ginger. 

"Youngji ah come here" Tiffany noticed that her daughter had started playing around under the sun. 

"Yes?" the small one ran over.

"Let me apply some sunblock for you first." She took out the bottle of lotion and started applying on her daughter.

"Unnie we'll go take a walk" Bomi said after they were done setting up the mat, pulling Chorong along with her. Weekends are the best to spend quality time together which Bomi wouldn't want to waste.

"Have fun" Taeyeon smiled as she stacked the lunchboxes at the side. 

"Don't go too far off and be careful" Tiffany reminded Youngji as the excited girl nodded.

Tiffany sat beside her wife "Do you want to apply some as well?"

"Nah"

"Oh yeah you're so white anyway. Maybe it's a good time to get some tan."

"Don't you like it?" Taeyeon smirked playfully. 

"Of course, I like that milky, smooth skin. Enjoy TOUCHING it." Tiffany whispered into her ear. 

Taeyeon blushed and bit the inside of her cheeks, stifling a smile. She closed her eyes and lied down, resting her head on her wife's lap.

Her wife chuckled at the sight of shy Taeyeon and gently brushed her hair with her fingers, staring and admiring the features of that baby face. 

She looked away and smiled at the sight of her daughter crouching not far away from them along with Ginger, staring intensely in awe at the bugs on the ground.

These simple moments they spend together make her feel like life is complete. As long as the woman, whose head re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter