Inseparable

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HE IS SO CUTE! Let me hold him too!" Bomi squealed at the sight of the tiny black poodle puppy her sister was hugging. Taeyeon handed her the puppy carefully. The sisters chanced upon a pet shop after their patbingsoo date and decided to take a look since both of them are dog-lovers.

They had looked around and interacted with almost all the puppies but this particular black poodle caught the older's attention as he was just sitting in a corner calmly. 

"Aigoo so squishy. He is so calm." Bomi said adorably. "Should we keep him?" Taeyeon asked as she stared at the puppy which was looking at her.

"CAN WE?" Bomi exclaimed excitedly, earning a whimper from the puppy who started trembling. "Yah you scared him" Taeyeon reached out to take him back into her arms.

"Sorry" Bomi caressed the poodle with a guilty expression. 

"I'm serious, I want to adopt him." Taeyeon smiled at the puppy which was looking up at her and she leaned in to give it a kiss. She walked to the counter to ask for the adoption procedures and costs. When everything seems possible, she made a call to Sunny to discuss her idea with her since it's her apartment.

Sunny told them to go ahead and they completed the procedures, filling up forms and buying all the necessities. 

"What should we name him?" Bomi asked, walking beside her sister while fiddling with the poodle's paws. The poodle was comfortably held against Taeyeon's chest, his rightful owner. "Taeyeon and Bomi, Taemi? Boyeon? Eew no. Ah Yeonmi!"

"We are naming a puppy here, not a baby" Taeyeon giggled at her sister's idea. She felt a jerk from the small puppy and looked at it, her puppy had just sneezed. 

"Ah how cute was that" Bomi squealed softly. "Bom-ah grab the tissue from my back pocket and wipe his nose please"

Bomi reached for the tissue as told and wiped the puppy's nose gently and gingerly. Taeyeon noticed the expression on her sister's face. "How about Ginger?"

The poodle tilted his head and stared at his owner. "Ginger?" Bomi contemplated while staring at the puppy who tilted his head and responded to the name. 

"He responded!" Bomi pointed at him.

"Ginger it is"

*****

Bomi was sitting at the dining table buried in her books and taking notes with Tiffany sitting opposite her, showing her the important points. Tiffany had offered to help her with the syllabus since Bomi had taken a long break from school. 

They suddenly felt something furry scrambling around their foot, causing them to raise their legs while squealing because of the tickles.

"Ginger ah come back here" Taeyeon tiredly chased after him. She crawled under the table to get him when he remained at his position, unmoving. She picked Ginger up and while crawling out she slid her hand up Tiffany's thigh playfully, earning a shriek.

"Yah!" Tiffany frowned at the byuntae who let out her usual ahjumma laughter. 

"Byuntae" Bomi sniggered, knowing very well what her sister just did.

Taeyeon ignored them and walked away before settling down on the floor not far away from them. 

"Ginger ah sit" 

The puppy tilted his head and stared at her. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter