Fix the broken pieces

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon hung up the phone call with a sigh, glancing at Sunny who had been staring worriedly throughout the conversation.

"Hope they have fun in prison" Taeyeon muttered to her sarcastically. 

The police had managed to nab the two sinful men and contacted her to ask if she is going to pursue the matter further by sending them to court. It was already clear cut that they were going to end up in jail, but she had a choice as Bomi's family member whether to demand for a compensation.

She had thoughts of suing them, punishing them for their doings but she realised that there is no meaning behind it. What for, when they can't take back whatever they had done? The damage inflicted had been done, regardless of whether they compensate or not. 

Furthermore, Bomi would have to appear in court as the victim, hence she rejected the idea and decided to just let it go. She wouldn't want her sister to face the two responsible for her worst nightmare, and she knows her sister wouldn't want to either. 

"At least it's all over now, we know they are facing the consequences" Sunny gave a light smile. "Anyway how do you think about having a short vacation? I figured it would be great for us, especially Bomi, to take a breather. It beats cooping up at home all day."

Taeyeon pondered over the idea and nodded in agreement. "If Bomi wants to go. Let me ask her" 

She was about to push open the door to her room when she heard the soft chuckles from the inside. She took a peek through the slight opening as the door was not fully closed, leaving a gap.

"Babo, like you" Chorong pointed at the screen, earning a light shove from Bomi. They were spending time together by watching a romantic comedy movie on her laptop.

"But you still like it" Bomi mumbled, side eyeing her and could only giggle when Chorong stuck out her tongue at her. 

Taeyeon smiled at the interaction and knocked "Can I come in?"

After the immediate aknowledgement she went in and sat on the bed while the other two were still on the floor sharing a blanket. 

She brought up the idea of the vacation and Bomi instantly agreed "But can Chorong unnie come along?"

"Of course, I was intending to ask but you beat me to it. Chorong can you make it?" 

Chorong showed a slight hesitation "But it's a sort of like family thing.. would the others mind?"

"Don't worry about Sunny and Sooyoung, you will get along well with them and they will love you to bits. Plus Bomi would love it if you come, right?" Taeyeon nudged her sister.

Bomi immediately nodded her head rapidly "Yeah! And unnie you know Eunji too so please come, it will be fun"

"Aigoo is my baby sister excited now?" Taeyeon cooed, pinching her sister's cheeks teasingly. She was actually glad because it was the loudest she had heard from Bomi ever since the incident. 

Chorong eventually agreed under the force of Bomi's puppy eyes. 

*****

With Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung chipping in the funds, they were able to rent a log pension in Jeju island all to themselves. 

It was finally the first day of their short 3 day 2 night vacation. They were at the airport sitting around, waiting for their flight to Jeju.

"Eunji ah your head is heavy" Sooyoung whined sleepily at the kid beside her whose head was fully pressed on her shoulder, sleeping. 

"Ah it's too early in the morning and your height is good" Eunji mumbled.

Taeyeon shook her head at the sleepyheads and then playfully flicked her fingers onto Sunny's forehead since the midget was about to drool on her shoulder.

Sunny flinched slightly, shutting her eyes even tighter before flicking her friend's forehead without even opening her eyes.

"Ouch how do you do that with your eyes closed" Taeyeon hissed while rubbing the spot. 

She heard a frustrated sigh and turned to look at her sister. 

"-how about your toothbrush?" she heard Chorong ask her sister while her sister just scrunched up her face and nodded "Yes, yes, yes"

Bomi caught Taeyeon glancing at her and pointed beside her at Chorong while mouthing with a frown "Naggy. Like you"

Chorong glared at her as she caught the action. When Bomi realised it, she gave an awkward eyesmile. Taeyeon merely chuckled as she remembered herself asking her sister the same questions before they left the apartment. 

"Whipped" Eunji sniggered with her eyes half open at the sight.

When their flight is called, they sighed out of relief from all the waiting. 

Throughout the flight, Taeyeon could only think about how complete it would be if Tiffany was there. 

 *****

When they arrived, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter