Bonding

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a carnival held near the beach at which the group of girls stayed at so they decided to visit for fun. 

"Omg that shooting game come on Taeng I officially challenge you!" Sooyoung grabbed her friend and pulled the poor woman along to the nearest stall. 

The rest followed behind chuckling while Eunji exclaimed that she wants to play too.

"I bet on everything I have that Taeyeon is going to win this" Sunny murmured to Chorong while Bomi nodded in agreement. "Unnie is good at such games"

The 3 paid for the game and stood in their positions after they heard the instructions. There were supposed to shoot the 10 figures that will pop up and were given only 10 bullets. 

As expected, Taeyeon achieved an all-kill. Eunji managed to shoot 8 out of 10 while Sooyoung only shot one.

The rest were laughing at Sooyoung's failure and her clumsy antics during the game while she gave a pout. 

"You were not being even a tiny bit of challenge Sooyoung ah" Taeyeon sniggered at her friend, earning a shove. "That thing is too fast." Sooyoung argued.

The shop owner asked Taeyeon to choose a prize so she turned to her sister. "Bom-ah which do you want?"

Bomi immediately beamed "Unnie you're giving it to me?"

"Of course babo"

Bomi scanned the row of items before pointing at a minion plushie "I want that"

The shop owner handed it to her and she gave it a tight hug. "Bomi ah why do you need so many minions?" 

Bomi looked at Sooyoung with a confused expression "This is the first minion plushie I own"

"Well aren't you living with two minions..." Sooyoung trailed off before breaking into laughter. 

The others tried to hold in their laughter when they saw Taeyeon and Sunny narrowing their eyes at her.

"Hmm Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie look cute like minions I agree" Chorong butted in to prevent a murder from happening.

"You know I'm talking about their height" Sooyoung laughed evilly, clapping along the way.

Taeyeon lunged forward in an attempt to headlock her tall friend but to no avail as Sooyoung continued laughing while holding onto her short arms. 

"FAIL. Danshin. You headlocks don't work on everyone"

"Oh really?" Sunny snarled before pulling Sooyoung from behind, making her lose her balance. She stumbled and Taeyeon grabbed her in a headlock.

The younger ones shook their heads and walked away in embarrassment when they realised that people were staring at their unnies.

They played several games afterward, with Taeyeon winning more prizes which gave the rest a chance to choose. 

"Daebak you would be rich if there is a job out there which you just have to play games" Sooyoung commented while swinging the Rapunzel toy figure she chose when Taeyeon gave her the chance to.

They were at the last booth when Taeyeon noticed a pink unicorn hanging under the prize section and she immediately thought of someone. 

"Let me try that" She pointed at the booth before paying for the game while the rest followed behind, eating the snacks they bought. 

Her winning luck continued as she managed to clear all the stages. 

When she was asked to choose her prize, she pointed at the pink unicorn much to the surprise of the girls.

"Since when do you like pink unico- oh" Sunny trailed off when she knew exactly why her best friend chose that as a prize.

"Let's go" Taeyeon chimed while hugging onto the pink unicorn, leading the way. While the other girls wriggled their eyebrows at each other behind her back.

There was a photobooth section and they decided to take some photos with it. "Wow it's been some time since we've used a photobooth! Those times.." Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly, reminiscing her younger days. 

They squeezed into the booth but it proved to be more than a struggle due to the small space constraint. Bomi held onto Chorong's hand in the meantime and Taeyeon swung her arm around her sister. 

"I want to be beside my bestie too" Eunji whined, trying to figure a way to stick with Bomi. Sunny and Sooyoung on the other hand were standing behind them, in their positions with their arms crossed.

"I know I'm popular but don't fight, take turns" Bomi jokingly cleared with her hand raised in an arrogant manner. The action earned a quick pinch in the cheeks by her sister. 

And so, they had a great time doing different poses - dorky, sassy, 'graceful' and many more while occasionally switching positions. The only person who stuck with Bomi throughout the process was none other than Chorong, who Bomi held on to throughout. 

They laughed at the aftermath of the pictures and each kept afew of them. They were nearing the exit of the carnival where there were booths selling different variety of items.

"Chorong unnie can I borrow Bomi for awhile?" Eunji begged with puppy eyes "We haven't had some real BFF time"

Bomi rolled her eyes at her whiny best friend. "Go ahead, actually she is the one clinging onto me" Chorong shrugged, earning a pout from Bomi which she returned by sticking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter