Memories

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah what is that" Taeyeon's mouth went agape as her grin became wider. Her round eyes were staring at the screen intensely

"That's a minion, you love this movie alot. Like. ALOT. And you kept pleading me to buy you a miinion plushie pfft" Tiffany chuckled at her girlfriend who always behaves like a kid in front of her favourite cartoon shows. 

They were enjoying a movie night at Tiffany's apartment after their day in the shopping mall. Taeyeon had agreed to sleepover at her place as she knew the fastest way to regain her memories is probably to continue doing what she always does. And according to the girls, she often crashed Tiffany's place when their date ended too late so they would drive back to Tiffany's instead of Sunny's due to the distance. 

"They are cute!" Taeyeon beamed. 

"Sooyoung once called you and Sunny minions but you two killed her" Tiffany laughed as the hilarious scene played in her mind.

"I did? But minions are cute" 

"That's because she was referring to your height when she called you two minions"

"Whaaaat." Taeyeon let out a pout as she placed her attention back on the movie. 

Tiffany stared at her girlfriend, resisting the urge to kiss those lips. She studied her features, from her brown orbs to that cute button nose, flawless milky white skin, the pair of small and soft lips..

She did not realise that Taeyeon had turned to look at her after sensing the stares. She was only cut from her daze when she heard her voice.

"Sorry what?" she sat up straight.

"I asked if anything is wrong. Is there something on my face?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"Ah nothing nothing I was just.." Tiffany couldn't find an excuse for her actions. Like seriously she was staring at her, period, so what kinda excuse could she come up with. 

"Staring at me" Taeyeon completed the sentence nonchantly. 

Tiffany heaved a sigh in defeat. "Yes sorry I was too occupied with my thoughts. Let's focus on your minions now" Tiffany forced a smile and stared at the tv screen.

"Is it me again?" Taeyeon mumbled. 

"What?" Tiffany looked at her, who is staring at her hands. 

"I made you sad again right?" the frown on Taeyeon's face deepened.

"No I just.. fine I just miss you alot.. I mean yes you are here.. but not here.. Okay I know I sound confusing but-"

"I'm sorry"

Tiffany's heart clenched at the sight of Taeyeon's puppy eyes. She literally looks like a lost puppy asking for directions.

"Babo we have talked about this before, we don't blame you for this at all. It's never your fault, don't apologise." 

Taeyeon was still frowning from her thoughts but they were disrupted when she felt hands cupping her face before something soft landed on her lips. Her eyes widened and she looked up to see Tiffany at close proximity with her eyes closed. And her lips on her own.

She suddenly felt breathless when her mind got flooded and the pain pounded at the back of her head. She trembled and wanted to grab her head to soothe the pain but found Tiffany's wrists instead.

She tightened her hold on Tiffany's wrists with her eyes clenched shut, pulling Tiffany out of her trance.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't mean to- Are you okay? Did I hurt you oh god I'm sorry Taeyeon ah" Tiffany panicked when she saw how pale her girlfriend was and the painful look on her face just broke her heart even further.

Her hands still cupping her face, unable to pull away due to the tight grasp. "Take deep breaths" she softly spoke beside her, not wanting her loud voice to do even more damage. 

It took a few minutes before Taeyeon finally calmed down and the pain faded away, she slowly opened her eyes with a frown. 

"Are you feeling better no- mmf" Tiffany's words were cut by a pair of lips. Her eyes widened in shock when she realised what was going on. She gently pushed Taeyeon away, this time it was her feeling confused.

"T-taeyeon ah"

"Your kiss does miracles" Taeyeon softly said, her loving eyes staring into Tiffany's.

"Wha-" Tiffany paused, her jaw dropping. "Tae you.. you remember don't you"

"Yes, I'm back"

Tiffany stared at her blankly.

"Fany? Did you hear what-oof!" Taeyeon fell onto her back as Tiffany gave her a tight bear hug, lying on top of her. 

"Oh my god Tae I miss y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter