Extras: Fight

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sudden inspiration as I was listening to Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do... :p

Enjoy

 

 

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon softly pleaded as she came out into the living room after her bath. Her wife has been ignoring her ever since she stepped foot into their apartment.

She let out a huff when her wife continued to give her a cold shoulder. She looked over to the other side of the apartment where Youngji was quietly sitting at their dining table, drawing in her sketchbook.

She walked over and took a seat beside her daughter, waiting for her daughter to return the gaze but it did not happen.

She reached out and ran her fingers through Youngji's hair gently. "Umma's sorry"

Youngji just shook her head and continued drawing. 

"Youngji ah look at me please?" Taeyeon leaned down to her eye level and whispered. Finally her daughter gave in and stared at her mother.

"I'm really really really sorry, I promise I will bring you out to see fireworks the next round okay? You know that umma wouldn't break a promise unless I had to right?"

"I know umma. You promise we will go see fireworks next time?"

"Yes definitely. Anything for my baby girl" Taeyeon smiled and ruffled her daughter's hair. The guilt was still eating into her when she sees the half hearted smile on her daughter's face.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow??"

"Yep! We can go to Everland! They have fireworks exhibitions at night"

"Can we really?" Youngji exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Of course baby. So you should sleep early tonight and recharge your energy for tomorrow" Taeyeon chuckled and peppered kisses all over her face.

Youngji giggled and hugged her mother tight before pecking her lips. "Goodnight umma"

She walked over to Tiffany who was on the couch with Ginger on her lap, staring blankly at the tv. "Goodnight mummy" she hugged her mother and gave her a kiss on the lips and then another on her cheek.

She knew her mother was angry and wanted to comfort her in the best way she could. Tiffany gave her a warm smile "Do you want mummy to tuck you in bed?"

"Nope mummy, I'm a big girl now" the 8 year old kid said before marching into her bedroom. Chuckles were heard before silence resumed when Tiffany caught Taeyeon staring at her

"I'm sorry Fany ah. I didn't mean to do this on our anniversary" Taeyeon walked over to take a seat beside her wife who refused to look at her.

"I ended my lessons early but a colleague told me to invigilate one of the ongoing exams due to them being shorthanded. It was really urgent and impromptu so I had to.. and after that.. a few of my students needed help on their music piece so-"

"You could have at least called or texted." Tiffany responded nonchantly, obviously still pissed off with her wife.

"I couldn't, I didn't have my phone with me! I left it in the staf-"

"There must have been other ways you could have informed us or something? It's okay if you chose your students over US on OUR anniversary but you should have seen the look on Youngji the whole time when she knew you were not going to make it back on time!" Tiffany hissed, trying to keep her volume down.

"Hey what do you mean I chose my students over you two, you know that's not true! It's just... exams are around the corner and I would do anything to help them pull grades up because they haven't been doing well!" Taeyeon hissed back agitatedly at the accusation. 

"RIght. And you say we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter