I Love You

All We Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Just a quick look at real life Taeny and Chomi interactions before the chapter~

Seriously Taeyeon is so obedient to Tiffany. Or is she just whipped. 

  

  

 

 

And Bomi is kinda under Chorong's control too.. 

 

 

  

  

  

 

 

 

Taeyeon dragged her feet around the kitchen, wanting to help with the cooking but ended with a pout when she got led out to the living room by her fellow midget.

"Yah just stay still and let us do the work! This is a dinner prepared for you, you are the main character today shoo"

"I wanna cook tooooooooo" Taeyeon whined. "Let me help"

Sunny clicked her tongue and glared at her best friend playfully. 

"Unnie stop sneaking that meat into your mouth!" Eunji snapped in the background.

The midgets turned to see Sooyoung struggling to get another piece of meat from the person defending the food. 

"Choi Sooyoung! Argh why do I feel like I'm babysitting my friends" Sunny grumbled. 

"Bomi ah go and entertain your sister or something so she doesn't come and distract us" Tiffany giggled playfully.

"Fany ah!" Taeyeon frowned, pouting at the fact that her girlfriend doesn't want her in the kitchen too.

Bomi laughed and dragged her sister onto the couch. "What do you feel like doing?" 

Ginger jumped onto the couch out of nowhere and sat on Taeyeon's lap.

"Cooking"

"Cooking is not in the options" Bomi rolled her eyes at her persistent sister. Her smile faded when she looked at the bandage wrapped around her sister's upper head. "Does it still hurt?" she pointed at the back of her head.

"Not really. My checkup is next week if I'm not wrong, maybe they would give me the green light to stop wrapping it by then. I just need some hair extensions maybe" she chuckled jokingly. She knew that they had to cut away some of her hair during the surgery and without the bandage it might look weird.

Bomi put on a guilty expression. 

"Yah I'm fine with how it is, stop blaming yourself. Who cares about my hair when I still look beautiful regardless" Taeyeon said sassily and flung her hair, successfully putting on a smile on her sister's face. 

"Gawd I don't know you. Okay fine. You're beautiful. My number one on the list."

"I thought you said I'm the most beautiful in your eyes" Chorong appeared from behind and playfully raised her eyebrows at her.

"Uhh.. I mean.." Bomi turned her head immediately to her when she heard her voice and stuttered. "I mean she is the most beautiful s-sister on my list"

"You only have one sister" Taeyeon said nonchantly, before sniggering at her nervous sister. 

"Yoon Bomi you watch out" Chorong threatened playfully before returning to the kitchen. 

Bomi gulped, staring at the figure walking away from her. "Whipped" Taeyeon laughed at her sister who pouted at her immediately.

"Let's play Mario kart. This shall be our last game together, before she kills me or something" Bomi stood up and walked over to their tv, setting up the game consoles dramatically. 

*****

Taeyeon lied in bed with her hands behind her head, her thoughts far away even though she looked like she is studying the ceiling.

She could not believe what had happened few hours ago after dinner. She can't wait to address Tiffany as her wife. HER WIFE.

The girls were gathered in the living room, munching on the fruits while staring blankly at the tv screen. Except for Taeyeon who was genuinely watching the show as she was clueless about what was about to happen. 

Jessica nudged and eyed Tiffany. 

"I'm going to the washroom" Tiffany excused herself. 

Sooyoung cleared , stifling a smile and flinched when she felt a pinch in the waist by the midget beside her. She glared at her while Sunny frowned back, mouthing to her "Maintain"

"Anyone wants some ice cream?" Chorong asked and Sooyoung immediately raised her hands. Rather unnaturally like it was planned. But Taeyeon did not catch that action as she was too focused on the movie. Good thing Bomi chose Frozen out of all movies. 

"Okay" Chorong mumbled and got up. "I'll help you" Bomi said a second later, following the girl into the kitchen. "I wanna help too" Eunji chirped and ran into the kitchen. 

"Oh is that my phone ringing?"

"What phone-"

Sunny stood up and walked into her bedroom, ignoring the comments from Sooyoung. 

Jessica had the urge to face palm at the girls due to their unnatural acts. Her eyes fall onto Sooyoung and she knew the girl was struggling to come up with an excuse to leave the place. 

"Taeyeon there is another bathroom here right, may I know where is it?" Jessica asked the girl beside her. 

"Oh it's in Sunny's room, just walk past the main toilet and you'll see her room."

"She wouldn't mind right?"

"Of course not" Taeyeon smiled and focused back on the movie when Jessica left. Oooh poor Elsa, Taeyeon thought to herself. 

"I'm g-going to the bathroom with you" Sooyoung mumbled and ran after Jessica. 

"What?!" Taeyeon frowned at the absurb statement she just heard and finally realised that she was the only one left in the living room. She stood up confused, until she saw Tiffany coming towards her holding a minion plushie in her hands.

"W-what's going on?" Taeyeon asked, still surprised at the weird situation.

"Taeyeon ah."

"Yeah?"

Tiffany finally stood in front of her girlfriend, staring intensely at her. Despite the confusion, Taeyeon stared back shyly, waiting for her to continue. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter