still hurting?

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

To all my readers:

 

Thank you to all of you, for reading my story I don’t know if it’s beautiful or not.  I really am grateful to all of you. Thank for subscribing, up vote, and most of all for the comment. The comment was the one giving me inspiration to update. I can’t write the list of person that was commenting and subscribing, but I know you already knew who I was mentioning. Thank you again to all of you.

 And i'm also thankfull on the owner of the photo and video that I was using and I’ll use in the future.…thank you.

 

 

JESSICA POV

 

I was on the plane going home to Seoul, my class just ended a hour ago, so I’m really tired, because after Shanghai I already fly to States then now I’m flying again going home, I have a schedule for a CF shooting of ETUDE with Kim Soo Hyun.

 

 

Then after that I have a photo shoot of my album cover and design. I also have to start recording the song starting tomorrow because it my source in SM told me that SNSD album will be release 3 months from now on, so I really need to rush my album and choosing my debut song.

 

 

I was afraid what will happen after the album will both release, I know that my fans will support me, but what if I didn’t beat them.

 

 

This past few weeks I realize that I really don’t want to use my Dad connection for me to win because I believe that I can beat them with my fans supporting me, but what if I don’t? What if I embarrassed myself in front of them? What if I became like the character of infinite L on my sisters drama (my lovable girl) that failed on his solo first performance. SIGH. I fell asleep while thinking and after a while I woke up by someone poking with my shoulder, it was a flight attendant; I was in the business seat so I don’t have a seatmate.

 

 

 

“Miss Jung, you were trembling and murmuring something, you also sweat. Are you okay?”

“Ah…y…yeah. I just dream something. Thank you.”

 

 

 

I dream of it again. I just get my handkerchief and wipe my forehead. I open my laptop and read some document to distract me from sleeping.

 

 

 

When I arrive at the airport, there were so many fans and paparazzi that taking pictures. Wow, I’m still not use to this. I smiled at them at wave. I’m really thankful with them. I just continue walking when someone shouts something.

 

 

 

“I MISS OT9. WHEN WILL YOU COMEBACK WITH THEM?”

 

 

 

I turn around to look who it is but there were so many fans that I can’t figure it out who was it, so I just smiled on everyone and walk to the car and ride in. I just rest my head on seat and told my manager to drive fast. I can never be back with them, they kick me out remember so how come I’ll come back when in the first place they didn’t want me already.

 

 

 

When I arrive at the shooting venue I walk to the dressing room. I sit and my make-up artist start styling me and then I change my clothes to a dress.

 

 

 

The story of this CF is about a girl that has a crush in her neighbor and always waiting for the guy to notice her. Then one day when she was in the mall, she come across the etude house, and then she buys a lipstick and make up and apply it to her the next day, and then when the guy was passing in front of her he slip while looking at her and accidentally kiss her. The end!

 

 

 

After shooting it she bows and thanks all the staff before heading to the dressing room to change. I have to hurry for my photo shoot of album cover. But when I walk out from the dressing room, I have and expected guest. I compose myself and didn’t let the person knows that I was shock.

 

 

 

“ Sica…”

“Ms. Kim.”

“Sica please….”

“I have an appointment Ms. Kim.” She held my hand when I started to walk.

“Sica…can we talk please?”

“I’m in hurry, Ms. Kim.”

“Please….even just 10 minutes. Can you listen to me?”

“Ms. Kim, I can’t.” I slip away my hand on her grip and walk away.

 

 

 

I strongly prevent myself to look back and run into her arms. What did she thinks coming here after all that she did to me; avoiding me; treating harshly and then they kick me out in the group. Did she expect me crawling back to her again after all that happen? SIGH.

 

 

 

 

I can’t erase her appearance a while ago, she had a big eye bag and she looks thin than before. SIGH. Why do I care? We broke up a long time ago. She was the one who initiate it then now, she wants to talk? About what? Her treatment? Or maybe me, being kick out? I don’t want to think it anymore. I don’t care anymore.

 

 

 

After my entire schedule for today it’s already 3 am in the morning. Then tomorrow will be another long day, for recording. I was on my way on my apartment. When I open the door I see my sister Krys and Nics on the sofa, sleeping while leaning on each other’s head and the TV was on. Maybe I was wrong giving this two my password. Hahahaha.

 

I shook their shoulder.

 

 

“ Krys, Nics, wake up. Sleep in the room, not here. You were going to have a stiff neck.”

“Unnie, you’re here. We’re waiting for you.”-Nicole

“We didn’t realize that we fall asleep.”-Krystal

“Sorry, I was stock in a schedule; you should rest in the room.”

“Okay unnie, you too, we know you’re tired. Let’s go.”-Nicole

“No, you two go first; I’m just going to do something before I sleep.”

“Do that tomorrow unnie. Let’s go.”-Krystal

“Krys, promise, it won’t take too much time. Go first. Nics, go.”

“Okay unnie.”-Nicole

 

 

 

Nicole drags Krystal in the guest room. And I just sat in a sofa, and stared at the ceiling. I don’t want to sleep again; it will appear again if I sleep. So maybe I’ll just skip sleeping again. I just flip the channel on TV and search for a good show, but I already saw all channels and there’s no interesting show so I just turn it off and get my laptop and search for anything to do.

 

 

 


After a while ago, I got bored and I saw the time, it’s already 5 am, I think I need a work out, so I change on a sweat pants and shirt, I left a note for my sisters to inform them that I was on jogging. I was in the park jogging when I saw familiar face, it’s Yeon, it’s been a week or two when we last saw each other. We’re both busy, she was promoting here single “never ever” while me, in guesting and my brand. I walk to her.

 

 

 

“Yeon ah.”

“Sica ah, Jogging?”

“Yeah, you also?”

“Yes, I miss you Sica.”

“Me too. We’re both busy.”

“Let’s have breakfast together.”

“Okay, where?”

“My apartment, I’ll cook.”

“Okay, let’s go” I held her hand.

 

 

 

We walk hand in hand in our building. When we arrive at her apartment I comfortably sat in her sofa while she walks in the kitchen and then I heard some noise so it means she starting to cook, I didn’t know I already close my eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 “Sica ah…Sica ah…Wake up…Hey..wake up. You’re dreaming.”

 

 

 

I immediately open my eyes to see that Yeon was here with a worried face.

 

 

 

“Hey, are you okay? You were dreaming? What it is? You’re sweating and trembling.”

“I….I’m o…o..okay?”

“No, you’re not. What is your dream? I told you before didn’t I? I’m here to lend you my shoulder and ears. And you can lower you’re walls when it come to me. I’m going to be more worried if I didn’t know what it is.”

“It was nothing really. I’m okay, are you done? Let’s eat.”

“Don’t you trust me enough to tell me?”

“It’s not that Yeon, It just….w….worst, that I didn’t want to talk a…about it.”

 “That’s why you should, because literally it was something fearful for you to tremble like that.”

“____”

“Let it out Sica ah.”

“It….it was…they we’re there….saying that they don’t need….me.” I was crying on her shoulder. She hugs me.

“It was a dream Sica ah. It was not real. Shhh….Everything is going to be alright? Shhh.”

 

 

 

We stay like that for a moment before she usher me to dining table for us to have breakfast. Then my phone rang.

 

 

 

“Hello.”

“Sica ah, where are you? You have to record today remember, I’m here in front of your apartment.”

“Unnie, sorry, I was in Yeon apartment, give me 5minuntes and I’m there. Sorry.* hung up* Yeon, I have to go, I remember I have a schedule today. Bye.”

 

 

 

I kiss her cheek and then leave. I get ready when I arrive at my apartment, my manager unnie just wait for me at the sofa. It was already 8am when I finish. I check my sisters and they we’re still here so, I shook their shoulder, I think they have also schedule this day.

 

 

 

“Sis, wake up, I’m going. You two should get ready also.”

“Unnie…” Krystal while stretching her hand.

“Krys, I’m going okay, you wake up your unnie and get ready, you both have schedule, right?”

“Yeah unnie. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

 

I kiss their forehead before I head out.

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

I was called in YG, they said I have a duet to do. I was on the elevator with my manager when someone walks in before it close. It was Jessica shi with her manager.

“ Hello Dara shi.”

“Hello Sica, remember our first encounter here also at the elevator, I ask you to drop the formalities.”

“Hmm? Yeah. Sorry.”

“It’s okay, Sica.”

 

 

 

We stayed silent there, but I can’t prevent myself not to stare at her, she was texting. How can someone like her be cute, beautiful and gorgeous at the same time? But when you look at her eyes you can see coldness in it. I know from before that she really has a cold eye when we have an encounter in our both group but it was not as cold as this.

 

 

“Dara ah, let’s go” My manager said. I just realize that we are at the intended floor, Jessica was looking at me.

 

“Dara ah, is there something in my face.”

“Huh? N..nothing. Why?”

“You’re staring at me the whole elevator ride.” Her tone was nice but her eyes are still cold.

“Huh? Eh? Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Let’s go, we have same destination, I think you’re the one I’m going to do a duet.”

“Eh? You’re the one I’m having a duet?”

“I think so. Am I right manager unnie?”

“Yes, you two will have a duet for JJ album.” Jessica’s manager

“Eh? Really? Wow.” I said

“You seem happy Dara. You seem to like it so much?” My manager said.

“Huh? Eh? Hehehe.”

 

 

 

Then I heard a giggle, it’s Jessica. Even her way of giggling is so gorgeous. I felt a light pat on my shoulder signaling me to walk out on elevator. So she did, she was behind Jessica who walk elegantly in her casual outfit, fitted jeans and red stripes sleeveless shirt and a sunglasses in her head, with a clutch bag in hand.

 

When we reach the president’s office, we sat opposite to each other.

 

 

 

“So I called you here both for JJ recording of her album, and you Dara will be doing a duet with JJ in her album. Are you okay with?”-YG President

“Of course it’s my pleasure to do a duet with her.”

“It’s my pleasure too Dara.”

“And because we’ll be working together, I’m older that you so you can call me unnie now, and I still call you Sica or Jess or Jessi. Is it okay with you?”

“Sica or Jess is okay Dara unnie. I’d be happy with it.” Her expression change when I said Jessi.

“So it settled, JJ you will start your recording today and Dara will be joining you tomorrow. Meeting Adjourn.”

 

They all exited in room.

 

“Dara unnie, thank you for today! I’m really excited doing a duet with you.”

“Me too, I really like your voice since then, so let’s work hard together and prove to your former group that they had a wrong decision for kicking you out.” Her cold eyes turn into pain eyes, I can her pain.

“_____”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned them.”

“It’s okay, honestly speaking; I really want to prove it to them that I can make it on my own.” She smiled but I still can see the pain in her eyes.

“I’m here, if anything I can help, just call me, okay? We’re friends from now on.”

“Thank you.”

“Can we exchange number now?” I ask nervously.

“Of course unnie.”

 

 

We exchange number before we part ways, I’m going home to the dorm because I have nothing schedule today after this.

 

 

 

When I arrived at my dorm, all my members was there cooking. Cooking was our bonding when we are all together.

 

 

 

“How’s your meeting? Anything interesting?” I smiled widely again after I remember Jess.

“OMO…Dara unnie was smiling like an idiot.”-CL

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are. What happen to the meeting for you to smile like that?” Boom

“I was doing a duet. That’s all.”

“Really? Who’s the unlucky girl/guy that swept your feet away?” Boom

“It’s our new solo artist, JJ. And it’s not what you think.”

“Woah, you have a crush on Jessica Jung unnie.” Minzy

“I told it’s not what you think.”

“Not what you think my . You have a crush on her.” Boom

“No I don’t.” I was blushing.

“Yes unnie, you have. It’s visible on your face and your smile earlier.” CL

“I told you, I don’t.”

“Being denial Dara ah? Really?”-Boom

“Okay, okay. I have a crush on her, I just can’t keep my eyes on her a while ago, and we know her a long time ago because our both groups are competing but a while ago, I just see her differently. I just…don’t know.”

“It’s okay Dara ah, just go with the flow.”

“You’re right; it was just a crush, so I’m just going to let it flow.”

 

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

I was here in front of her apartment; I just came from our practice for our next performance. We practice a lot more now because we have to fill Sica unnie position. We our struggling for it because of some lines and dance part that Sica unnie is the only one that can do it. Like on the Mr mr, Sunny unnie fill it in but the dance is change, it feels awkward for us so we literally change some parts of a dance.

 

 

 

 

I really don’t know what time she will arrive, I’m just trying luck if I can see her right now, I know this day, she probably going to be like last year, so I’m going to check on her. The last time I see her face to face was in Shanghai, after that I was busy for the solo and group activities. This was the only time I can sneak around.

 

 

 

I been here since two hours ago but still she doesn’t show up. Please….Let her show up right now. I really want to see her.

 

 

 

Another two hours pass but she doesn’t show up. Maybe I’ll try my luck again next time. When I was going to the elevator it open and reveal her being carried by Park Jiyeon and her manager.

 

 

“Sica unnie…” Iwas just staring at her.

“Yoona shi”-Jiyeon

“What happen to her?”

“She got drunk.” Her manager said. I’m right after all.

“Let me help you.” I put her hand on my shoulder and we started to walk. Jiyeon on the other side while I’m the other.

“Yeon ah, *hik* let’s *hik* drink *hik* again. “

“No, Sica ah, you’re already drunk.”

“No,*hik* I’m not”

“Yes you are, so let’s rest okay?”

 

 

Her manager was trying to know her passcode but failed.

 

 

“Yeon ah, do you know her passcode.”

“Yes, it’s 091814.” I sigh after I heard the number that was said.

“Eh? Manager unnie,*hik* what are*hik* you *hik* doing there? Who *hik* was in *hik*my other side?*hik*” She stared at me.

“She---“Jiyeon

“Eh? Yeon ah,*hik* you are right, *hik* I’m really*hik* drunk,*hik* I’m seeing someone*hik*. My little rascal is here.*hik*But she’s alone*hik* where is---” then she pass out before she finish what was she saying, I know who she’s looking for.

 

 

 

We carried her to the room and tuck her in. Her manager leaves first, while Jiyeon was wiping her with a wet towel, so I assist her and get comfortable clothes for unnie. Sica unnie is feeling irritated if she was sleeping with fully clothed. She wants a loose shirt or sleeveless and short while sleeping. While we we’re changing her clothes, Sica unnie held Jiyeon shi hands.

 

 

 

“Yeon ah, I’m feeling hot, can you please turn on the air conditioner and help me change in comfortable clothes.”

“I will Sica ah.”

“And don’t leave me, okay? Promise me.”

“I promise.”

 

 

 

I only watch them from the corner. When will be the time again that I’m the one that Sica unnie asking to stay. When we are done, we leave her room.

 

 

 

“Yoona shi, thank you for the help, it’s getting late and I know you are here because you want to talk to her, but as you can see, she can’t, so maybe next time.”

“Can’t I stay?”

“Sorry Yoona shi, I can’t let you stay, because she might get mad at me if I let you stay. “

“Okay, thank you for being with her this day.”

“Oh, so you know that she’ll be like that this day, that’s why you’re here.”

“Yes.”

“Last time I saw her got drunk like this was the first two weeks after the incident, she always drink for almost two weeks until she pass out. She called me earlier and ask me to drink with her, I know something was up so I join her and when she was too drunk she mumbles that it’s been two years since that worst day of her life happen, then I called her manager to cover for us when she pass out after drinking too much. Then you saw us. I know you’re here to apologize but please give her time, I can’t let her be like this again, and I won’t let that happen, because of you 8 or that girl who ever she was. ”

“I know it was our fault, I’m sorry.”

“Not in me. In her, but not now, she doesn’t want to talk you.”

“I know, I’ll give her time and I won’t give up till she talks to us.”

“I don’t know the reason of all that happening but make sure it will not hurt her anymore because she doesn’t deserve this. Even we only get close these past few months I know she doesn’t deserve the thing you all did to her.”

“I know. That’s why I’m here because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter