her plan

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in devastated this past two weeks, after the talk to the president of SM and discussed my situation...       15 years of my dedication on them then they just cut me off because of what, my company that will not be beneficial to them, because they will not get any profit on it....

 

                                                           

 

 

 

Then they release a statement that I was the one who want to be out in the group after one album. Wow, really? Me? Want out in the group? When did I tell them that?

 

 

 

After two weeks of hiding to the world I came up with the plan that never crosses in my mind in my 25 years of life, I never think that this day will come and use my name just to get what I want.

 

 

 

They don't know who they betrayed, I’ll prove to them that I will become successful even I was a solo.

 

 

 

I was on my way to my dad's office to discuss what I want. I was riding my BMW Mini cooper, after sometime I arrive at the main office of JUNG Empire in Korea, nobody knows that I was the eldest daughter of James and Jean Jung, the owner of Jung empire which is known it because it has 16 branches all over the world, everybody knows that I’m just a daughter of (I don’t know the name of her parent), but actually they are just the couple that my Mom and Dad hire to took care of us of my siblings.

 

 

 

 

 

I really have three siblings, not just Krystal but because we don’t want to exposed our identity we didn’t let anyone know that were related, and all of us are singer, my Dad let us do our dream to be anyone we want but the condition is before we reach thirty we have to take over one of our business. 

 

 

 

 

 

When I was in the group I realize that I want to be a fashion designer but I want to have my own fashion line not the one that my family own. That why all the money that I work hard when I was in SNSD I invested in BLANC. But of course my Dad help me find investors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I arrive in the building, I went straight to my father’s office, nobody stop me because I’m always here but still nobody knows that I’m a daughter, it’s a relief because clearly, no paparazzi knows that I’m always here with my siblings, if yes, there will be a scandal or something news about that already for the past 7 years of my SNSD life, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I open the door my Dad is busy so he doesn’t see me. So just walk near him and kiss him on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

“Dad…”

“Princess…I didn’t see you. Where have you been? I was worried sick about you even after you inform us that you’re okay.”

“Because you're too focused on the papers,that's why you didn't see me and I’m sorry because I was MIA for the past two weeks I just need to be alone.”

“Are you okay now? What do you want Daddy to do?” I know what he meant.

“Daddy, I don’t want you to do anything on that company, but I want out in that company and sign in your friend company. I want to go solo and prove to them that they are wrong for letting me out on of that group.”

“Okay, so you want on Hyun suk Hyung Company or Doug Morris Company? Okay let me handle your contract. And let me call Atty. Kim for lawsuit to terminate your contract on SM.”

“Thank you Daddy. I want on Uncle Hyun Suk first then let me think for Uncle Doug if I decided to be in US, and I want it as soon as possible daddy. And I can borrow your personal P.I right? I just want to know some info inside SM. And Daddy I want to be on contract writing because I have my plan already, you can do that right? I have my demands on that contract to do my plans.”

“Okay Princess, I’ll schedule your meeting with them tomorrow. And for the PI he’ll call you.”

“Thank you. I love you daddy. I’ll tell on my brother and sisters to come home for dinner, and I’ll announce my comeback and plans.”

“Okay, I’ll call your Mom, she’s in the JKND publishing for a board meeting.”

“Okay dad, I’ll leave you now then. Bye Dad.”

“Bye Princess.”

 

 

 

 

I leave the office of my father and send a message to my siblings.

 

 

 

“Guys, come home for dinner. I’ll make an announcement; make sure to clear your schedule. Love you!!!”

 

 

….send

 

 

 

 

I boarded on my car and drive to my new apartment near my savior's apartment that day. She’s the one that comforted me when I was down, and for the past two weeks I was there in her apartment hiding in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

Her apartment was my comport zone that time, I didn’t expect someone like her will comport me, especially when I’m older than her and a senior. Yes we know each other but we’re not really close.

 

 

 

 

 

Because of my plan I want to have an apartment on my own, my shared apartment with Krystal will be hers alone. I don’t want to burden Krys to my problem so I’ll separate with her for a time being while I’m not whole again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes I did my thinking in the past two weeks but I didn’t accept the fact what they did to me, while I’m contacting them that day, they all do was laughing and teasing each other. I don’t hate them cause I can’t hate them but didn’t mean I’m not hurt, so I want them to feel that they did was wrong for kicking me out of the group, I’ll prove to them I can surpass what SNSD achievement for the past 7 years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I ensure that my new apartment will be okay, I’ll start to shop everything, I didn’t just trust someone to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter