epilogue

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Readers thank you for supporting this fanfic since the beginning till the end. I won’t make a sequel of this, I’m sorry. And for the GF of Taeyeon I actually didn’t write the name of her because I want you all to think whoever you want to think. You just decide who is it? Then I hope you’ll support my next story which is going to be a Jeti again because I learn to love their pair while making this story. And for the pdf, I don’t know how to do a pdf so I’m sorry if I can’t give you any even I want to.

 

 

 

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

It’s been 12 years since I was married with my beautiful wife, and had a wonderful life with her. We have twins, 1 girl and 1 boy. Tiffany got pregnant after a year of our marriage. We actually talk about it when we are in our honeymoon and we agreed to get a donor.

 

 

 

 

The procedure was done in the states, where we get the donor and then combine with my egg cell and then it will inject in Tiff’s womb. Tiff wants a baby with me so she wants my egg cell to be the one in the procedure. I love her so I agreed. After the successful procedure we didn’t expect it to be a twin. We’re so happy that it was and our family thrown a party after they learn about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom Oppa is teasing me again.” My daughter Eunbi runs towards me

“What did your brother tease you again this time?” I kneeled in front of her

“He was teasing me again about Shin Hye.”

“Shin Hye? Daughter of your Aunt Taeyeon?” I ask her

“Yes Mom.”

“Mom I just joking with her.” My son Kyungsan said

“You always tease me.” Eunbi pout

“But you actually have crush on her.” Kyungsan said

“I am not.” Eunbi said

“Yes you have, you treat her more kindly than the others.” Kyungsan merong

“I told I am not.” Eunbi said and about to run and tackle her Oppa

“Kids, stop it. Kyungsan stop teasing you sister and you young girl, do really treat Shin hye more than anyone?” I ask her

“She was my best friend so I like her more than anyone.” She reason out

“Okay. Let’s just get ready for our dinner with the family tonight, okay?” I just said and they both nod and they run inside the house

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just shake my hand, they are just 10 years old but have a crush already. Ezekiel Kyungsan Hwang Jung and Courtney Eunbi Hwang Jung are my children. All of my friends our already have a family. SooSun already had a 10 years old daughter, Tae hee they got married before us but decide to get pregnant when they learn about Tiff’s pregnancy so ours is still the eldest. Yul and Gyuri get married 5 months after us and now they have an 10 years old son, Minho.

 

 

 

 

Yeon and Eunjung got married after and now with a 9 years old son name Chan young. The HyoNic couples get married a year after Yul and had 2 daughters, Bo Na 8 years old and Mina 7 years old. Then my brother and Seo get married after and have a daughter Eun Hye 8 years old and son Jong Suk 6 years old.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara unnie and Hara got married also after with a son name Woo bin 7 years old, after them Taeyeon get married and now with a 2 daughters name Shin Hye 7 years old and See Yeon 5 years old. And of course after all the drama YoongKrys couple got married 4 years ago, that couple really got a rough time. We also thought that they will break up when Yoong didn’t really had a courage to reveal their relationship when they caught by the media.

 

 

 

 

 

Actually Krystal was the only one that was caught in the camera and not Yoong face so Krystal got most of the hate comment. When my family decide that it was time for the two of them to reveal it Yoong still have doubts that hurt Krys so much. They got into fight that literally they didn’t talk to each other for a month but maybe Yoong realize that she can’t live without my sister she reveal it herself when she was guesting in one show and confess her feelings to my sister on that TV show.

 

 

 


I was with my sister at that time comforting her again, which I am doing for the whole month and when we saw it on TV. I actually love what Krystal reaction I wish I shoot that face of her for blackmailing on the future. She was really had a wide eyes and can’t believe that her love was confessing to her in the TV show not only confessing but proposing, yes Yoong was the one who propose on national TV.

 

 

 

 

Who can say no that right? So I drag her to the TV station and their in national TV everyone saw how Krystal run towards Yoona and kiss her. It’s really romantic. And now they have a son 4 years old name Myungsoo. I was smiling when I felt hands around my waist.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yam, what are you thinking?” Tiff

“I just remember how the past 12 years of our life was?”

“And?”

“And I’m still thankful to God that he gave you to me, the most wonderful woman in the whole world.” I told her and turn around and pull her into kiss

“ I love you Jessi.” Tiff said when we part ways

“I love you too Tiff.” I was about to kiss her again when Kyungsan shout at us

“Mom and Mommy let’s go.” Kyungsan

“I think that’s our cue to stop.” Tiff said and intertwines our hands before we walk towards our children

 

 

 

We are going to the JU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter