jeti/taengsic

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hey guys I have a new story about jeti so i hope you'll support it also...... I update the first chapter also now!

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

                                         

 

 

The MV of my collaboration with 2ne1 is already release and it gain so much attention, it was really hit. I didn’t expect this kind of success; it was number one in all music charts. There so much good things happen to me, after the success of the collaboration I was now starting to record my comeback here in Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They also plan my first major concert which will be by the end of the year. My drama also became success and the rating it also number one in her time slot. My uncle also ask me if when I want to sign a contract on SONY for my US debut, because CL of 2ne1 is going also going to debut in US this year. I told him that after my concert I’ll sign it, I just need to focus on my first solo concert.

 

 

 

 

 

It will be held in 5 countries which include Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Thailand. It was also schedule my Japan tour which includes 10 spots. I was actually excited when I heard it but when it really sink in I felt sad because before every concert I had I was never alone, we are actually 9 girls. Who dream big when we debuted and always together through thick and thin?

 

 

 

 

 

I never imagine I was going to be a solo artist and I was going to be kick out of that group. I always thought that we started as 9 and we’re going to disband as 9. I felt a hot liquid in my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JJ, are you okay?” My manager ask me

“I’m fine unnie, I just remember something.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was now in the dressing room; it was now a Youtube Music Awards night and I’m going to receive a Video of the year awards for my MV Goodbye now. I never imagine that single will really get so much attention. I was really overwhelmed for all the things I have receive as a solo artist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And when it comes to my personal life, it was so complicated that I don’t know where to start telling. Especially know that 2 person that make my life complicated is chatting me through LINE. I don’t know how to handle them anymore when it comes to courting me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

One time I was only having a company meeting for my B&E and they show up both unexpectedly on my company building which turn outs that they didn’t know they both going to me. I won’t forget that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

I was in my company for meeting the board of directors for the expansion of their fashion brand in NY. They already decide about but they have some little detail to decide. I was so busy with my careers that I didn’t have time for my company.

 

 

 

 

I was fulfilling the works from my breaks but sometimes I haven’t enough time to do all of it. So here I was fulfilling the main designer and CEO of my company. The meeting was indeed runs for 3 hours straight before they settled all the details for NY branch.

 

 

 

 

 

I return to my office when the meeting was adjourn, there’s so much paper works to be done. When I was about to walk inside my office when I notice someone is approaching me which none other than her best friend Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. When she is near me she clings onto my arms and gives me her eyes smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Jessi.”

“Hello Tiff, what are you doing here?” I ask and she pouts

“I was free today and I also know you are here so I visited you. Don’t you want me here?” She was still pouting and giving me a puppy eye

“Of course not Tiff I just didn’t expect you to be here.” We started to walk inside my office to only see my ex sitting on the couch of my office

 

“Taengoo/Taetae.”

“Oh you’re here also Fany ah.” She ask shock          

“What are doing here Tae?” I ask

“I was actually free today and I want to visit you because I know you’ll only be in the office this day.” She told me the same reason Tiff said

“Oh, of course you’re in the same group so you’ll probably have also a same free day.” I walk to my desk to start my work

“I never thought you’d be here when you told me you’re going somewhere earlier Taetae?” Tiff

“So do I?”

“Jessi/Sica.” They said

“What is it?” I ask them with my eyes never leaves the paper in my hands

“What time is your break?”

“What time is your out?” They both said in unison also

“It was up to me about my break Tiff and also when I was going home Taeng. I have a plenty of paper works to review and to sign so I can’t entertain you.” I told them, I know they are looking at me but I didn’t look back at them

“But can you just eat lunch with us?” Tiff ask

“I can’t leave this room so the answer was no.”

“But you should eat Sica, you’re getting thin.”

“I’ll eat later, just not now. I have so many things to do.”

“Okay, I’ll just go for a minute and will be back.” Tiff

“Me too.” Taeng

 

 

 

 

I didn’t bother to look at them because I really need to finish this work today. I’ll be busy tomorrow and the next day. I don’t know how long I was indulging in my work when I heard the door of my office click. I look up to see both of them with paper bag of takeout foods. I didn’t bother to ask I just continue my work.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessi we bought food so you don’t have to leave this room, we can just eat here.”

“Later Tiff.” I wasn’t even in the middle of the paper works I have to read and sign

“But it was already past 12.” Taeng counteract

“I’m not hungry so just later.” I told them preventing to sound annoyed

“But---“ Tiff

“Can you please just give me a minute; I told you I’ll eat later. So please just be quite for sometimes.” I sounded pleading

“O-okay.” They said

“Thank you!” I went back to my work and continue

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t even notice that it past 4 until my phone start ringing and my mom was calling. I took at it and glance at my office I saw Tiff and Tae sitting on the couch and just playing with their phone, food untouched

 

 

 

 

“Hello Mom.” I saw them look at me

“Jess, I want you to come home tonight, we have a family dinner.”

“Mom, I don’t if I can make it, I have some paper works to do in my company.”

“I won’t take no for a answer Jess so just be here at dinner time, I already inform your siblings.”

“Okay mom, I ll be there at 8.”

“Okay.”                                                      

 

 

 

 

 

I hung up the phone and about to continue my work when I saw two hands in my desk giving me food, one is American style and the other is Korean style. I look at them and I know the tension between them the silent battle that they actually who’s food I’m going to take.

 

 

 

 

 

“Later guys.” I can’t choose because I have a feeling that if I choose on the two foods I’ll also choose between them

“But Jessi you didn’t eat lunch.”

“Sica, aren’t you hungry?”

“Did you two eat already?” I ask them

“No, I was waiting for you.” Tiff said

“Me too.” Tae

“You two should eat and don’t bother about me, I’ll eat later after I’ve done with this.”

“But that was so many folders, so can you just eat first.” Tiff

“I’m really fine Tiff, I’ll eat later but can you give me a cup of juice please.”

 

 

 

 

The next thing I know there are two kind of juice in my front, orange and pineapple. They are both my favorite. I can’t decide what to get, they open it both and give me but their hands bump into each other which result for the drinks to spill into the papers in my desk including my design that I work hard to draw for the last three months for our summer collection.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh / I’m sorry.” They said and I was just there with a wide eyes didn’t know what to do

 

 

 

 

 

They wiping it with a tissue that cause more damage because the drawing is getting blurred.

 

 

 

 

 

“STOP.” I shouted at them which cause for them to startle and my secretary to walk inside

“Miss Jung, is everything okay?” She walks near my desk and gasp when she saw what happen

“Miss Park please get the wet papers and dry it by blower, I can’t let the design to be damage. I only have a week for the submission of those for our summer collection.”

“Okay, Miss Jung. Did you need anything else?”

“Yes, call somebody that can wipes this mess within 10minutes, I’ll just go to the rest room and I want this to be okay after I came back.” My voice is cold

“Yes, Miss Jung.” I walking to go to the bathroom in my office when they talk

“Jessi I’m sorry/Sica I’m sorry.”

“Leave, let’s just talk some other time.” I told them coldly    

“Jessi, I—“

“Just please leave. I don’t want to say something I know I’ll regret someday so please let me be for now.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

I went to my bathroom and stay there until I heard the click on my office door.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

And it was a relief I save most of my design except three so I give time to redo the three designs before I submit it. I actually didn’t talk to them a day or two because of my annoyed mood. But of course I can’t be mad that long to them so I call them back on the day three and told them it was okay so they don’t have to worry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

I ask Sica for a dinner tonight, I reserve a VIP room in one restaurant that we love before. I want to reminisce our days before. I want to make her remember the things we do before. Like I did when I drag her before in the park where we use to stargaze (refer to chapter 15). I want to do something like that.

 

 

 

 

 

I’ll make her fall in love with me again in a simple gesture like that. I’m waiting for her now in the restaurant, I was about to pick her up but she insist that we just meet here. Maybe she doesn’t want to attract attention if they see us together. But it didn’t take long when she arrives and I smile widely at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, did you wait too long?” She asks me while I assist her to sit.

“No, I arrive 5 minutes early than you.” I lied because I was here an hour ago, I’m excited for this dinner so I panic and came here early

“Good, I thought I made you wait too long.”

“Nah, you’re just in time. Let’s order shall we?”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

We order some of our favorite dish, we always here before when we are dating. It’s one of the places we have so much memory.

 

 

 

 

“I saw the MV of your collaboration. It was beautiful, the song and how it was sing was really beautiful.”

“Thank you, I was really nervous when we are doing that MV and singing the song, I feel I can’t collaborate with them well but they made me feel I was part of the group so it turn well.”

“Not just well but very well.” I complimented

“Haha, you’re just bias.”

“Of course, everything you do is beautiful, because you’re perfect.”

“Nah, not all, I have my flaws.”

“That’s what makes you perfect.”

 “You’re such a sweet talker.”

“Only for you.” I smile widely and she blushes, I still have an effect on her. I just need to let her see it

“L-let’s just eat.” She stutters and I smirk inside

 

 

 

 

 

We continue to eat while talking about her collaboration and my collaboration with Amber. We also talk about her upcoming solo concert. I’m so proud of her, she pulled it off. We are laughing when we talk suddenly our funny experience when are still in the group, like my sleeping habits and her missing in action before that she was actually sleeping the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

After that we eat I ask her to come with me. I’ll bring her to the most special place we always go before. The beach, we always go there before when we don’t have a schedule and we stay the night on the nearest hotel. It’s our perfect hide away from all the tight schedule we have. We go there to be just us, not the idol us.

 

 

 

 

I told her manager that I’ll be driving Sica back to her apartment after this and she agreed. I started to drive us there. I already ask her manager for her schedule tomorrow and she said that it will be in the 9 in the morning so I’ll just need to drive her home before her schedule then.

 

 

 

“Tae, where are we going?”

“Just wait.” I smiled at her and then focus on the road again

 

 

 

 

 

It didn’t take long when we reach the beach and when I glance at her, I saw her sleeping. She still gorgeous even was sleeping. I put the hair that was in her face into the back of her ear. I slowly caress her cheek. I already book a hotel room for the two of us, it the same room we always book when we are here.

 

 

 

 

 

I have some connection here so we can’t be caught by the media or some paparazzi. I already talk to that person that we’ll be back today so she arranges it for us, it was manager of the Hotel, she’s one of our fans and she became close to us since before.

 

 

 

 

I don’t want to bother Sica in her sleep so maybe I’ll just going to call some help for her to bring her to our room. I’ll lift her but we need someone to cover us and bring our things. I plan this so I brought her some clothes. I call the manager for her to know my situation. She told me she’ll meet me at the parking lot in the basement of the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

She arrived with someone, I put my cap and shades and I also put a cap and a jacket with Sica. The manager say something on her companion before it knock in my window. She told me to open the car trunks and her staff will put it on the room. She’ll also inform me that she’ll be accompanying us to the private elevator.

 

 

 

 

When the staff was left I came out from the car and I walk to Sica side, I maybe short but I was strong enough to carry Sica, she really has a light weight. The manager assist me to the elevator, our room will be in the 8th floor.

 

 

 

 

It was the one of the room that was facing the beach, Sica loves to see sunrise even though she was a sleeping beauty. I love waking her up in the morning to see sunrise. I wouldn’t exchange the expression of her face every time she sees one.

 

 

 

 

 

I put and tuck her into bed when we arrive at the room; I thank the manager for helping us. When I settled our things I decided to shower, I was planning on having a walk in the beach this night but I can’t bear to wake the princess up. She was so serene, how will I wake up, right?

 

 

 

 

 

When I’m done with my shower? I blower my hair to dry it. I lie beside my princess when I’m done. I love staring at her beautiful face, what can I do to erase all the pain I cause her and for her to trust and love me again like she used to.

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t know that I fell asleep until my phone ring, it was an alarm clock. I plan us to see the sunrise. I also order yesterday night our breakfast, western style because I know Sica wants her breakfast like that. I glance at the girl in my left side and she was still peacefully sleeping. I stared at her like a creepy for a minute or two and then I decided it’s time to wake her up before the sun rise.

 

 

 

“Sica, wake up. We need to see the sun rise.” I shake her shoulder

“----------“ As always she doesn’t respond on me and sleeping like a dead person

“Sica….” I came close to her and whisper

“---------“ No response

“Sica……..” I make my voice ier and I kiss her nose, she crunch it up but still she is sleeping so I did my last technique which was pretty effective because she open her eyes wide, I just bite her earlobe

“YAH!” She immediately became red and I really amaze how sensitive her earlobe was

“Good, you’re up. Let’s prepare to see the sun rise on the sea side after we eat our breakfast.” I told her and stand up

“What but it was still dawn?”

“Duh, sun rise so it supposed to be dawn to wait and watch that, remember?” I said to her sarcastically and she glared at me which I was immune by the way

“But can we just not watch it? I want to sleep.” She said and she covers her face with a blanket

“No Sica, you need to get up already because you have a schedule this morning.” I uncover her and help her stand up

“Ehhhhh.” She whine and pout, I don’t know how I manage not to close the distance between us

“Sica, please let’s get ready. I don’t want your manager to have a grudge in me and not to let you go with me again”

“Oh, !” Her eyes became wide

“What’s the problem?” I ask with concern

“How did I end up here?” She scan the room and I took glimpse of her that she recognize where we are

“We have dinner yesterday night and I ask you to come with me and you agreed, I was driving but you fell asleep so I carry you here with help of our friend, the manager here.”

“It means you plan all of this?”

“Yes, I was planning on walking to the beach yesterday but because I can’t bear to wake you up so I decided that we can do that this morning while waiting for the sun to rise.” I was preparing our clothes and then I handed over to her to change and shower

 

 

 

 

 

 

She get up and get it and proceed to the bathroom, when she was done I shower next and then when we are both ready the breakfast came and we eat. I usher her to the basement where my car was and then I drive to the beach, it was still dawn 5 in the morning but the sun started to shine.

 

 

 

 

“I love beach.”

“I know that’s why I brought you here Cali girl.” I chuckle a bit

“So why are we here? The real reason!” She suddenly became serious

“Ah…eh….I j-just want you torememberwhyyoulovemesoIwasbringingyoutothelaceswe’vebeen.” I told her fast

“What? I didn’t get it. You want to?”

“I want you to remember why you love me so I bring you to the places we’ve been.” I mumble

“Oh.”

“Sica, I know I make some mistakes in the past that hurt you but I already regret it so please forgive me for what I’ve done.”

“I already forgive you Tae even though it’s not clear to me the reason you broke up with me.” She told me

“I know that’s why I’m here to tell you the truth. That day when we broke up, the President call me and she told me to choose between my career and you. You know how I love my career and how ambitious I am that time so I don’t have a choice but to break up with you. I can’t lose my career. I’m sorry I hurt you.”

“------------“ She stay silent and I know it was all my fault

“Sica? Please say something.” I plead at her

“I don’t know what to say Tae. It hurts before when you broke with me and I felt hurt again now to know that the reason we had to break up is because you can’t lose being an idol. It hurt to know that I can’t compete on your career.”

“Sica, I regret it now, I won’t do it again. I can sacrifice anything and everything just for you. I don’t

care if I lose everything I have now just for you to give me a chance.”

“I’m not a cruel person to let you lose everything you have just for me.”

“But Sica I will if that is the only way I can do just to be with you again.”

“I don’t want you to, if I give you a chance, I won’t let you lose what you had Taengoo.”

“So is that mean you’ll give me a chance?”

“I don’t know Tae.” She told me confuse

“Sica can I ask you a question?”

“What is it?”

“Do you still love me? Please answer me with a truth.”

“Yes.”

“Do you love Fany?”

“Y-yes.”

“Are in love with her?”

“----------“

 

 

 

 

She kept her silent an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter