more secrets reveal

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for all the answer…Some answers are the things I had in my mind recently that I probably include in this story…. While I was typing my update every chapter there was a plot coming up in my mind, whose will end up with whom or what will happen to their friendship something like that. My ending was also in my mind this past few days… so my point is, thank guys again for reading and commenting. Thank you. This story will not be long. I’m thinking to end it 20 chapters or something. I hope I won’t disappoint you to upcoming chapters and who will be the ending pair. I try to make a twist on this story so expect the unexpected. THANK YOU AGAIN. ENJOY READING.

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

I’m here at the SM building for our annual meeting of the artist. I was with my members. We don’t have any schedule today so I was planning to invite my members to my unnie apartment for dinner; she was recording her album today with Dara of 2ne1 so probably she was available in the evening. I just text her my plan but she doesn’t reply yet, so I assume that she’s still busy.

 

 

 

 

Kim Youngmin was discussing all the progress and new plans for the entire artist. For our group we’re just going to have a separate schedule and some guesting together.

 

 

 

He was discussing now the plans for SNSD, which was their comeback again for the full album were my unnie was supposedly part of it before they kick her out. I was staring at them but of course they are oblivious because they were busy listening to their schedule and plans.

 

 

 

While I was looking at them especially on her I can’t erase the image of my unnie eyes, it has pain. Even after all this months she was still in pain because of them. I was really close with them because I was always with unnie when we are not busy.

 

 

 

 I was always with them celebrating their success, when one of them has a birthday celebration, but after what they did to my unnie, I lost my respect on them, especially on her who I adore so much. I really like her even though I know she like my unnie, I was not dense not to know she like my unnie, I really hate it when I saw that she was hurting because my unnie can’t like her in return because of their leader, who literally hurting my unnie from then till now.

 

 

 

But for now, I don’t care anymore if she was hurting or not. They deserve what my unnie wasdoing or giving them a cold shoulder. I admire their shoshi bond before but after that incident my perfect thought about their bonding was gone, I can’t believe what they do to my unnie.

 

 

 

I  pity my unnie because she was betrayed by her considered sister, I really want to know what happen behind all of this, but I don’t want to talk to them, I was really angry with them. Like my sister I was hurt by them because I all considered them as my unnies.

 

 

 

 

The meeting end and the entire artist start to leave.

 

 

“Guys, do you have anything to do this evening?”

“None, wae?” Luna unnie

“Me too.” Vic unnie

“Also me, nothing.” Amber

“I was thinking to invite you to my unnies apartment, remember when she visits me before, I told her that I’ll bring you to dinner when we have time, do you want now?”

“Is Sica unnie not busy right now?”-Amber

“Not really, her schedule for today was just recording. So she was free in the evening. You want?”

“I’m in.” Luna unnie

“Yeah, I’ll come also, there’s nothing to do anyway.” Amber

“Okay, let’s go.” Vic unnie

 

 

 

We are leaving the meeting hall when we happened to bump into SNSD in the door while we exiting.

 

 

 

“We’re sorry SNSD sunbaenim.” Vic unnie bow and my other two members but I just glared at them and walk pass them.

 

“Soojung ah.”

 

 

 

 I froze, I know that voice, and it was her. The one I love but in love with my unnie, after I realize that I stop walking I continue to walk until I felt a tug in my wrist.

 

 

 

“Soojung ah, can we talk? Please talk to unnie.”

“We don’t have anything to talk about. Yoona SUNBAENIM. ” I look on my members who were behind her. “Guys, I’ll just wait for you in the car, I’ll told manager our dinner plans in the car.”

“Soojung ah….”Yoona

 

 

 

I started to walk again and check my phone if my unnie has texted back and yes she is, she also told me that she’ll bring Dara shi. They click in short period of time, Sica unnie doesn’t just click with someone, maybe Dara shi has something on her for my unnie to invite her to our dinner.

 

 

My unnie was meticulous when it comes to people around her, she doesn’t trust someone fast, she doesn’t invite anyone in our shared apartment before even our friends in SM that we practically know for the longest time, the only one she allowed to enter our apartment before was, our family, SNSD, Hara unnie, Min Young unnie, my members and sometimes our manager if they we’re picking us up for the schedule.  

 

 

 

She hates it if her privacy was invaded. When it comes to her clothes, she doesn’t anyone to borrow it even me, she hates it if someone wore her clothes. It was a miracle that we have a different taste in fashion, she was like a princess while me I want something that boyish. We really are different from each other, except for the fact that our cold aura is in the genes.

 

 

My members came down and ride on the van.

 

 

“Krys, why don’t you talk to her?”-Amber

“I don’t want to.”

“Maybe they have reasons Soojung ah, you know our company tends to do something drastic so maybe they don’t have a choice.” Vic unnie

“Unnie, we always have a choice, so what if the company does drastic things on them, like what? threatened them to be disbanded. Wow! If it happens to us, and threatened us to be disbanded if we didn’t kick Sulli out do we really need to kick her out to save our asses. For me no, I won’t agree to them, I’ll rather disband this group than kick my considered family out.”

“Krystal was right, if it happens to us, even I love being an idol I won’t kick anyone out of this group except if that member really wants out.” Luna unnie

“I agree with them.” Amber

“Okay children, I know you are right but I’m just pointing that you should have listen to them, to know their side at least.” Vic unnie

“Let’s not talk about it unnie, let’s have a good dinner tonight, arrasso? Sica unnie was on her way to the apartment, she’ll be cooking and I’ll help her. She also informs me that she invite her duet partner in her upcoming album Dara shi.”

“EH? Dara of 2ne1?” Luna

“Yes.”

“Debak. She was my favorite in her group.” Amber

“You’re not her type for sure Amber.”

“You’re just going to be jealous if I court someone.”

“It’s a relief that you know, so don’t court or date anyone, arraso?” Then we all laugh hard.

 

 

 

 

Amber unnie was my closest member, we understand each other to the point that we just look at each other eyes and we already know what we want to say, maybe because we have a same personality and both came from the States, we also complement each other. Vic unnie was our mom in the group, she was the best leader we can have, she always take care of us 4, but now 3 because Sulli was in haitus, I miss her already, she was put in haitus because of her scandal, but it was still great that she just in haitus not being out of the group because if it’s the case that she’s being force out, like I said earlier, being disbanded was better than to kick out one of our member. Then Luna unnie was like my sister in a flesh, she really acts protective on me on everything like Sica unnie.

 

 

 

We arrive at the building, I texted unnie that we are already in the building. When we walk in the elevator, Jiyeon unnie was there with her member Eunjung shi.

 

 

 

“Jiyeon unnie, you’re going home?”

“Yeah, you? Going to your unnie?” Jiyeon unnie

“Yes, she invited my members. Why don’t you join us both?”

“We better not; we can’t just barge in your dinner.” Jiyeon unnie

“No, you won’t barge in because I was inviting you, Sica unnie will be happy if you join us. You too, Eunjung shi.”

“It was embarrassing if we just join in.” Eunjung

“No, I insist, it was really okay, so just join us, okay.”

“Okay. You won’t stop if don’t yes, right?”

“Yes, I will bug you till you say yes.”

“Just as stubborn like your sister.”

“It was in the genes unnie.”

 

 

 

She just laughs. When we reach my unnie floor, I just rang the doorbell; I didn’t unlock the door because I want my unnie to know that we are already here.

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

Krystal just walks away from Yoong. Her glare at us was really something. They were similar in Jessi glare, they are really sisters.

 

“Yoong, let’s go.” Sooyoung

“She hates us, because of what we do to her sister.”

“She was stubborn as her sister so she probably won’t listen to us too. She the little ice princess, remember?” Hyoyeon

“We should talk to Jiyeon shi fast.” Seohyun

“Yeah, we really should.”

 

 

I said, I really hope Jiyeon shi can help us. I miss my Jessi. I miss bonding with her, shopping with her, watching American series with her. I miss all of her.

 

 

“Hey, I heard Krystal say that they will have a dinner to her unnie apartment right now? Do you think we can barge in?” Sooyoung

“Shikshin…”Sunny

“No, not because of foods but maybe we can see Jiyeon shi there; they were in the same building right, so probably, Sica will invite her.”

“You have a point Soo, but do you think Sica will allow us to join them?” Hyo

“She won’t…There’s also Krystal, so probably we really can’t enter her apartment.”

“I know her password.” Yoona

“But we can’t just enter, she’ll get mad more.” Taeyeon

“You’re right, let’s just wait the right time.” Yuri

“Let’s go back to the dorm.” Taeyeon

 

 

 

We were on the way to the dorm, I was sitting in the back of the van and my head was resting in the glass window. I reminiscing the times that she was still part of the group, she was the lazy of the group but all of us always do the things that she should do, even though she was the second eldest in us, she tends to act like the youngest in us, when we are all living in the dorm, we have a task like who will cook, do the dishes or something.

 

 

We always do her part, because when she started to pout it means she was being lazy again and doesn’t want to move in her sit. Our maknae always scold us that Jessi will not learn to make her duties if we always do her part in the dorm but when Jessi also make a puppy eyes on the maknae, our Seobaby will give in to Jessi.

 

 

Jessi was the only one I know that can sleep 12 hours straight, she will choose to sleep than to eat, she was a deep sleeper, maybe even earthquake will not wake her up. There just two things that can wake her up, first her enemy, cucumber, and second is Taetae. Yes of all the members Taeyeon was the only one that can make Jessi wake up immediately.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and I don’t talk about what happen in Shanghai. Yes we are okay, but I think we became awkward because of it. I really didn’t mean hide it from her it just that I know that they still love each other so I didn’t had a courage to tell them. Soo and Yuri talk to me about it and till now Sooyoung words were on my lingering.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was in my room at the dorm, we just got back from Shanghai this evening so I was lying here in my bed, and I was thinking what happen last night. I didn’t expect anyone to know my secret. My door suddenly opens revealing 2 of my member.

 

“What’s up guys?” I sit on my bed.

“Fany ah, are you okay?” Yuri

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Fany ah, you can talk to us about it?” Soo

“Guys, I’m okay. I was just surprise that 3 of my member know about my secret. The one you should talk is Taetae and Yoong.”

“Sunny was already talking to Tae, and Seo and Hyo was talking to Yoong, so you can talk to us Fany ah.” Yuri

“There’s nothing to talk about guys.”

“I know that you’re hurting all this years’ Fany ah, I want to properly comfort you but I don’t want to ask you directly what I heard that night. I always saw the pain in your eyes every time they were together and also when they broke up, you were hurting because she was hurting; I know it all Fany ah, so please talk to us. We can be your shoulder to lean on, we’re family remember?” Yuri

“Yuri is right Fany, since it was out already, you can cry all you want right now. We’re just here to listen from now on.” Soo

“Thank you. I know that you’ll always there. Thank you very much.” I was preventing my tears.

“Why didn’t you pursue her after they’d break up?” Soo

“Both of them are my best friend, we all know that they still love each other. So how can I?”

“Yes, but still they already broke up, we don’t know why, but still they don’t have relationship anymore, Taeng let her go.”

“But still I can’t just pursue her.”

“I know what you are saying Fany, but we all know that she was hurting, so she deserve to move on, Sica doesn’t have a person to make her realize that so she still keeps on holding to Taeyeon but if someone will just love her unconditionally and make her see that someone was loving her she maybe can move on to Taeng. I’m not mad at Taeng but we all know that she’s the one who hurt Sica.” Soo

“Soo, we know that Taetae was hurting also.”

“Yes she is, still she doesn’t do anything about it but continue to hurt Sica, even she’s my sister and a friend I’ll choose someone that can love and won’t hurt Sica that Taeyeon did.”

“Soo we can’t just say like that, Taeyeon is our sister and friend like you said.” Yuri

“Yes she is, I’m just pointing out that Sica deserve to be love not to be in pain. So Fany ah, if everything was okay between us and Sica, I’ll advice you to pursue her. I’ll support you. May the best GG members win?”

“Thank you Soo, I’ll think about it.”

“Just remember that we’ll always here to listen, so you should not cry alone from now on. I’ll drink with you if you want to.”

 

Soo laugh. Yuri and I laugh with her. I hug them both.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

That was something that I can’t forget, is Sooyoung was right? Do I really need to do something about it already? I really don’t know, because even Sooyoung words are right about the situation between Taetae and Jessi, how about my donsaeng Yoona.

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

We’re having dinner in my apartment, me, f(x) members, Yeon, Eunjung shi, which Krys bump on the elevator and invite them, Dara unnie was invited by me because we successfully record the song, and last was Hara who arrive to surprise me, but it became opposite because she was the one who got surprise to see there was a lot of people in my apartment. We are all laughing because Amber was teasing Krys about her drama.

 

 

 

“So Krystal, is the kissing scene just a one shot or more? You already had three kissing scene.”

 

 

 

Krystal was so red right now, she glare at Amber but the latter just shrug it off and continue to tease my sister, it was her way to show her love for Krys.

 

 

 

“Based on your face it’s not one shot, right? Is he a good kisser?”

“Amber, stop it, Soojung is so red right now?” Victoria

“Wae Vic umma? I was curious on her drama? So Krystal----“

“Amber stops it already.” She has the cold aura around her already, she was getting mad.

“Amber, let’s stop it. She was embarrassed enough.” I told her.

“Okay. I’m sorry Krys, I’m just joking. Forgive me, arraso?”

 

 

 

But Krystal still glaring at her, I like Amber for my sister because I know she will take good care of her. I know Amber has a thing for Soojung but doesn’t confess because my sister is in love with my little rascal. I know she knows about it, she was the fx member that can easily read between the lines, Yoong was also okay for me for her if only she likes my sister that way, but I know she doesn’t because she was in love with me. Yes I know it for a year now. I’m not dense; okay I was dense until my sister told me about it.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was in my shared apartment with my sister, I don’t have a schedule for today also my other members like Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny that’s why they disturb my precious sleep just to hang out here. TTS has a schedule.

 

“Guys, do you really have nothing else to do?”

“Awww…Sica unnie doesn’t want us here.” Sooyoung said while pouting and doing puppy eyes.

“Stop that disgusting act Soo, and don’t call me unnie, it give me goose bump when it comes to you.”

“Sica unnie, doesn’t want Sooyoungie.” She still pout and act like about to cry. She really is an actress.

“Sica unnie, you don’t want us here? I thought….. I was…*fake sob* your *fake sob* favorite dongsaeng.” Yoona said while pouting. She was the great actress after all, that if you didn’t know them you will fall for act of these two actresses. And the three remaining member join and also pout.

“Araso araso, tsk. Do whatever you want already.” I give up; I know I can’t win those 5.

“Yehey…” Yoona jump on me and hug me while I was sitting on couch which means she was sitting on my lap. I just hug her back.

“Awwww. What a scene of Yoonsic. I’m jealous, I want that too, a Soosica scene.”

 

Sooyoung when towards us and force to separate us and replaced Yoong on my lap and hug me also.

 

“Sica unnie, don’t be unfair and love me too. Not only Yoong.”I just go with the flow with Soo.

“Awww. My Sooyoungie is jealous. Don’t worry I will love you from now on.” While I caress her hair.

“Promise?” She said and looks at me while grinning. She was preventing her laugh.

“Promise.” I make the promise sign to her. The others just laugh it off and both of us doesn’t control are laugh anymore.

“Wow, that was debak.” Hyoyeon

“Hahahahaha. I didn’t know Sica’s acting improve a lot.” Sunny

 

 

We just continue to do anything that we can do. Then after an hour or two, my sister came home.

 

“Oh mo.…unnies what are you doing here? Where are the others?” Krys

“We have a free time today so we decide to spend it here in your apartment. We miss being here.” Sooyoung

“You miss being here? Or you miss our refrigerator unnie?” Krys said it as a joke.

“Both. Hahaha.”  Soo

“Soojung ah, join us, we’re watching a movie.” Sunny

“Okay unnie, I’m just going to change.”

“Make it fast Soojung ah.” Yoona

“O..okay Yoona unnie.”

 

 Krys said while blushing. I know she has a thing on Yoona, its start when we promoting the boys. I always about it, but she always end up getting mad at me, I don’t know why though. When I was teasing her she was okay at first but when I told her that I’ll be her bridge to Yoona, she starts to get mad.

 

After a minute Krystal join us and sit on my left while Yoona was lying on my lap. She stares at us. But I just mouthed to her “do you want here?” she shake her head, so I just smiled at her. We continue to watch the movie.

 

When it getting late, my members decided to order a dinner, when it arrive we settle our self on the dining table.

 

“Sica unnie, here.” Yoona put a meat in my plate. She keeps on putting foods on my plate.

“Yoong, I can’t finish it all, stop putting foods, arraso? Put in on you plate instead, I know this foods our not enough for you and Sooyoung.” I jokingly said it.

“No, it’s not unnie.” Yoona pouts

“Just eat already Yoong.” Yuri

“Okay. You too unnies. Soojung ah.”

 

 

We continue to eat, after that I told Yoong to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter