unexpected meeting......

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I arrive in the restaurant 10 minutes late. So when I enter the restaurant I saw her in the last table on the left. I approach her immediately.

 

 

“Yeon ah, I’m sorry for being late.”

“It’s okay Sica. I already order our food, your favorite.”

“Thank you. So how’s your practice?”

“It’s okay, but I’m tired already. “

“You have to endure it; after all of this it’s worth it.”

“I know. But this isn’t what I imagine when I was in the group. I didn’t think that the pressure was double when you decided to become a soloist.”

“You can do it, Yeon. We can do it.”

“What do you mean we? Did you seriously thinking of what you said last week that you will be a solo artist?”

“I'm not thinking of it Yeon, because I already decided and I have a meeting on YG Entertainment now for writing a contract.”

“What?”

“How about your contract on SM?”

“I guess you didn’t hear the news this morning. Check the news on your phone.”

 

 

 

She immediately gets her phone and scan the internet. After reading it, she stared at me with a wide eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“You filed a lawsuit. You know it’s a long process, right?”

“Yes, but my Atty. figures something out so the lawsuit of terminating my contract will be processing only a week or two?”

“Eh? That fast? How come?”

“I don’t know, my Atty. only knows it. I let him handle everything.”

 

 

 

I lied, I didn’t tell her that I will use my real family connection to handle my contract on SM. SM management call me several times before I went here. I accept the call after they call nth times, and they want to have a meeting with me, so I told them I’ll drop by the company after my already schedule meeting, of course I didn't told them about YG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to lie to her after what she has done to me, but I don't have a choice. I can't handle if she change her perspective about me,she's the only true friend that I have right now, I can't lose her. I will tell her and to everyone eventually just not now. When the food arrives we happily eat and she came back to her practice after that. I’m on the way to YG for my meeting.

 

 

 

This is the first phase of my plan, jumping to another company.

 

 

 

 

When I arrive at YG everyone is looking at me, but I ignore them and keep walking to the information desk.

 

 

 

 

"Hello miss, I have a meeting with the president, where's his office?"

"Miss Jung I’ll just confirm to his secretary your meeting."

"Thank you."

 

 

 

 

After some minute she just told me go straight at his office on the 8th floor of this building. I went to elevator, and when it open i saw Dara of 2NE1 getting out.

 

 

“Jessica shi?”

“Hello, Dara shi.”

“You have an appointment here?”

“Yes, unfortunately.” I smile to her. I know her because our group is always competing on each other but we really didn’t interact just a simple smile and bow.

“Okay, so you’re okay now? I heard the news.”

“Hmm? Yeah. I’m okay now.”

“Oh okay, so If you are here for a meeting in means we’re going to be in one company, right?”

“Right!”

“So before you go, I’ll welcome you to the family.”

“Thank you, Dara shi.”

“Let’s drop the formalities, just call me Dara, and I’ll call you Sica.”

“Okay, Dara. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

 

 

She's nice, I hope we become close.I rode the elevator and went to president’s office, I just smiled on the secretary and she accompany me and open the door for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Boss, Miss Jung is here."

“Okay, you can take your leave.” The secretary leave, then my Uncle approach me.

“Jessica, how are you?”

“I’m okay now Uncle. I’m okay.” I hate repeating that line again and again, because I don’t know if I'm convincing the person I was telling or myself.

“So, you’re here because of what you want to demand on the contract. What do you want Princess?”

“Uncle, first of all I want to release an album the same date the SNSD will release, I’ll compete to them head to head.”

 

 

We talk a lot about of my contract and what I want. He happily agreed to me and tells me that he will take care of the fixing about my advertisements. After my meeting with him I said goodbye and leave there.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

When I enter the SM building everyone is talking, like I don't hear them.

 

 

 

 

"What she's doing here?"

 

"Jessica Jung is in the building. Why?"

 

"She looks thin."

 

 

 

 

 

I just keep on walking with a st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter