she choose her?

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A big surprise is waiting on this chapter……like I told you last chapter…someone commented correctly but not 100%.

 

 

 

This is a short update…..

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

             JJ announces her Korean comeback and also spotted again two times

with her rumored boyfriend Tyler Kwon

 

 

 

JJ debuted almost two years now as and she achieve so much attention. She had her Korean album and also Japanese album she conquer not only Korea and Japan but also Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Taiwan, some parts of Europe and America.

 

 

Her company YG entertainment announces that she’ll be coming for her 2nd full album here in Korea after 8 months of her first album. It will be 3 months from now on, it was also said that she already started to prepare for this. And it was also announce her first Major concert will be will be in the end of the year after her promotion of the new album.

 

 

 

There also speculations about her debuting as an actress in US because of the photo she was part of with Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe. It was a photo in Reggie Martin birthday who was a close friend of JJ. In the photo Tyler Kwon was also included. There was also a time when JJ was in Hong Kong for her B&E that she was spotted in a with a group of friends in a karaoke bar until 4am, according to the media the two of them looked to be a host of the get together.

 

 

When it was done Tyler sent their friends and JJ stay by his side but when the chauffeur of him spotted the reporters another car came and they leave with a separate car.

 

 

 

Are they together or not?

 

-----------------------------------------

 

+ 19876- I will still support JJ even she was with him. I will be happy if she was happy!

+98797- JJ can’t you choose any other man than him, the monkey man.

+76563- Congrats Unnie for you incoming concert, I will be there for sure.

+28271- I thought they are not real but I think they are. I was disappointed in you JJ. If you want a Kwon, why not Kwon Yuri?

…..etc

 

 

 

 

 

I continue to scan some comment and the others really get into my nerves, how can they easily tell me something like that. It’s been a while since the last time I had a rumor with Tyler Oppa. Did they really think I’ll date Tyler Kwon? Wow, I know Tyler Oppa was kind but no, if I’m not gay, I won’t date him, he’s so old for me.

 

 

 

 

Reggie Martin was a good friend of mine, so I attend his birthday party. He’s one of the people that give me courage to be what I am right now. Actually I didn’t know that Tyler Oppa was also there, I am shock to know he’s there. Yes we still have contact because he’s an investor of my company and also a friend but we didn’t actually tell each other something personal.

 

 

 

 

And for the second scandal, yes Oppa and I host that gathering because it’s about the company’s sake, the friends that gather there were investors and good friends of Oppa that was thinking of investing to my fashion. I never thought that the rumor before will arise again; I thought I clear things out before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly my phone ring, it’s my GF Taengoo. Yes, I already choose to be back together with Taengoo.

 

 

 

“Hello baby.” I answer her smiling widely

“Hello baby, where are you now?” She answer me

“I’m in my parents’ house now for a dinner.”

“Really?”        

“Yes, I’m gonna text you later to inform you but you called so I’m saying it now.”

“Okay, enjoy your dinner. And give my hello to Auntie and Uncle also Krys.” She said, and then I remember she’s not talking to me since last week when I told them I choose Taengoo.

“Okay, I tell them.” I told her

“Is everything okay with you two already?” She ask, I told her about it Krys disappointment on me

“No, I was going to talk to her right now after dinner.”

“I hope you two work it out, I’m sorry to cause your misunderstanding.”

“It’s not your fault Taengoo, it’s my choice so she had to respect that.”

“And I’m so bless that you choose me.” I felt guilty when she said that

“Of course Taengoo.”

“I love you Sica baby.”

“I-I love you Taengoo.” I told her

 

 

 

 

I hung up after we talk; I was in my room in our house. I actually told my parents that I want to have dinner with them, for me to talk to Krys, I can’t catch her this days because she was hiding from me. And I know this is the only way I can do to make her face me. I remember the day I decided to get back together with Taengoo. Actually that day both of them are waiting for me and I need to choose one who’s I’m going to be with.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I receive a call from Taengoo and also Tiff that they are waiting in me, Taengoo was on the beach while Tiff was on the rooftop of my company. They decided that they will both prepare something and let me make my decision now. Actually I really know now who to choose, I realize it just recently when I was with them the last time.

 

 

 

We three are together and I realize who I was smiling more, who makes me blush more, who makes more special and more importantly who makes me feel more butterflies in the stomach. I love her all along I just get confuse because they are both my friends and sister.

 

 

 

I prepare myself to go to her, and I’m now 100% sure that she’s the one that can make me happy. I was excited to tell her how much I love her and no one is going to keep us apart from now on. We won’t let anyone break us apart, I won’t let it. I was-----

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

My thoughts were interrupted with a knock in my door.

 

 

“Sica unnie, dinner is ready, let’s go downstairs already.” Nicole said outside my room

“Okay, I’ll be there.” I stand up and walk out in my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

 

It’s been one week since I last talk to my sister, I was mad at her for hurting my sister in law Tiffany unnie. I can’t believe that she choose Tae unnie over Fany unnie, it was so clear that she was just blinded by the fact that it was her first love so she thought she was still love with her when the truth is she was in love with someone new already and it was her best friend Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a month since that vacation I had in NY with my sister and I was so happy about Fany unnie’s advance on Sica unnie so I really didn’t expect to know that she was back together with her ex last week. I learn about it when she told us her siblings when we decided to have dinner together in her apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

                  

 

             

Sica unnie texted me that’s she wants me, Nicole unnie and Yong hwa oppa to have dinner with her in her pad. It’s been a while since we had dinner just the four of us. It was already 5 pm so I start to prepare.

 

 

When I reach my unnie’s apartment I saw her still busy cooking for dinner so I help her out. It was almost done when Nic unnie and Oppa arrive. They help us prepare the plates and the utensils to use.

 

 

 

“So unnie what’s with the sudden dinner?” Nicole unnie ask when we start to eat

“I have some good news.” She was smiling at us like some good things really happen

“What is it unnie?” I eagerly ask because I know it was about her choosing between Tae unnie and Fany unnie     

“I with Taengoo again.” She said

“WHAT?” I ask and I stand in my chair

“Krys, calm down. Unnie since when?” Nicole unnie said and I sit again

“Since yesterday, I choose to go to her.”

“UNNIE.” I shout at her

“Krys, don’t shout at Noona.” Yong hwa oppa said with authorization

“But how could she choose her ex over Fany unnie?” I told them

“Krys, I love Taeyeon so I choose her.” She told me

“Really? Are you sure you love her and not just blinded by the fact that she was your ex that you can’t move in the past.”

“Krys….” Sica unnie

“I told you before that it was so obvious who you really love, and I’m sure of it. That person was Fany unnie and not Taeng unnie.” I told her with an icy tone

“Krystal…..” Oppa called me but I didn’t stop

“I was so disappointed in you unnie, you were blinded by the past. I’m sorry but I can’t congratulate you. So please excuse me, Unnies and Oppa.” I stand up and gathered my things and left the apartment

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

Since then I never talk to my unnie, I never answer her call and when she was going to see me I refuse. I was so disappointed on her for not seeing the truth. I’m her sister so I know that the one she was in love was Fany unnie. Yes I’ll believe her a year before her departures from her group that she was still in love with Tae unnie but now no, I started to see her feelings for Fany unnie since 2013, I got a boy era.

 

 

 

 

She may never see it but I can see how dependent she is on Fany unnie, Yoongie may have there in her side always but also Fany unnie, she the one that keep my unnie sane after her break up with Taeng unnie. I know she may have a little feeling with Taeng unnie that lead her to choose her but I knew her because she was my sister. She chooses wrong and I want to know the reason behind it all. There was something behind it; I can feel it so I really want to know.

 

 

 

 

 

And I have a date later with Yongie, I need her help to know what’s behind this situation. I was now on my way to our house because I have a dinner with my family. I don’t want to attend but I can’t say no to Mom. I was avoiding my sister and I think this time I can’t. But I will make an excuse just to not talk to her this evening.

 

 

 

 

“Nicole, call your unnie in her room, the dinner is ready. Krystal and Yong hwa let’s go to dining table.” Mom

 

 

 

 

I stand and go to the dining table; we waited for the two before we eat. I can sense the eyes of Sica unnie that was staring at me. I can’t look up because I don’t want to look at her in the eyes, I still can’t forgive her for doing this to Fany unnie.

 

 

 

 

We just chatted about our day, every one of us told what is happening in their life and Sica unnie didn’t tell our parents about their getting back together that make it more suspicious to me. I continue to blend like nothing happen to my family, I don’t want our parents to know this problem because they will just worry, and I don’t want to make them more stress.

 

 

 

 

“So children, why don’t we watch movies?” My Dad suggest

“Mom, Dad can I talk to Krys for a second before we proceed to that?” Sica unnie ask

“Actually Dad I can’t because I have a date tonight with Yoongie and I’m a kind a late already so I better go.”

“But can you cancel it?” Mom

“Mom, I’m really sorry but she’s going overseas tonight so I have to meet her before their group fly to Japan for their comeback.” I explain

“Okay, just don’t let it happen next time; I want to spend more time with you guys complete.” Dad

“Okay Dad.” I stand up and bow to them

“Krys, wait.” Sica unnie called me but I continue to walk like I didn’t hear her

 

 

 

I continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter