chance?

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

 

I was watching the MV of Jessi’s Goodbye now, I’m watching it nth times already in my Ipad.

 

 

It was a sad MV, the story line of it was Jessi is trying to stop Min ho Oppa to leave her, he was standing in front of Jessi trying to say goodbye but he doesn’t know how to say it that will not hurt her, but eventually he just left without saying a word. Jessi tried calling him several times but no one answered. Then the next scene was she walking in the street with the umbrella and it was raining while reminiscing the their happy memory, like when they are in a date in Han river or Namsan Tower where they had their first kiss,( she kiss Jessi) also when they’re cuddling in their shared apartment. Then after reminiscing, she drops the umbrella and run. After getting drench and crying a river Jessi decided that it was time for her to said goodbye to him, that it was time to let him go. She threw all your remaining stuffs in their shared apartment and burns it. But on the last scene was she was still calling him for the last time, still no one picks up, Jessi was in the bed lying. That was the last scene of the MV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are at the dorm for a day of rest after a long week of promoting in music shows, we get only 1 trophy, for the five music shows that we attended this week and are opponent was Jessi,, she win the 4 trophies in the whole week. The Music Bank episode is the only time that we win over her because she wasn’t there. And of course Kim Young min was mad. He didn’t expect that the one she kicks out is the one who’s now winning and beating on his precious girl group.

 

 

 

 

 

Rest day was the time I miss most when it comes to Jessi because before you know she was just in her room and sleeping the whole day or maybe here in the couch while resting her head in one of the members lap. You just can see her lying anywhere just to sleep.

 

 

 

We're not mad or disappointed for getting only one trophy but we're sad because our sister and a member before was our opponent now. She was one of us before but because of Taetae and me, she was freaking mad at us.

 

 

 

 

I was planning to talk to Taetae and Yoona this day and start my plants to pursue her and let her know my feelings once and for all; I want to be the one in her heart. I want to be the one to protect her and the one who will be with her till the end.

 

 

 

 

" Fany ah, what are you thinking?"- Soo, I didn't know she is beside me already, I thought everyone was in there respective rooms.

" Soo, you'll support me right?" She looks at me confusedly but her eyes became wide

"Omo! Don’t tell me. * I nod * finally you’re picking up your courage, of course I’ll support you, she deserves someone like you."

"Thank you Soo, I’ll talk to the two before I make plans, I want them to know."

“That was right, you really should tell them, for the three of you to settle the things that should be done."

“You’re right, we really should talk for us to know whose going to pursue her or not.”

“I’ll be on your back Fany ah, I want all of you to be happy, especially Sica, she deserves to be happy after all that she experience.”

“Yeah, that’s why I promise to make her happy and never hurt her again; I’ll protect her no matter what happen in the future.”

“You should and don’t repeat what you have done before and talk to everybody before you take actions, okay?”

“I know, I won’t make same mistakes again.” She looks at my Ipad.

“I love that MV, she cries a lot there.”

“Yeah and she kiss also.” I whisper.

“Woah, jealous Fany. Hahaha. It was for the MV and it just a peck not like her kissing scene in her drama before.”

“But still it was a kiss.” I pout.

“I told you before, claim her first before you react on everything.”

“Tsk.”

 

 

 

I just continue to watch the mv.

 

 

 

“Hey, let’s hear her other songs, I personally like her “Someday”, let’s listen to it.” I agree to her and search for someday in my track list. I downloaded all her songs in the album also buy an actual album.

 

 

 

Someday

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvoJ85NKaGs)

 


Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

I hope these tears will stop running someday

Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo

Someday after this darkness clear up

Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Jichin nae moseubi Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking like exhausted

Dabeorigo shipjyo Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard
Gajin geotbodaneun Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge

Every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have
Neukkyeojil ttaemada Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo

I lost strength inmy legs and drop down

Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

I hope these tears will stop running someday

Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo

Someday after this darkness clear up

Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Gwaenchanheul georago Nae seuseuroreul wirohamyeo beotineun

Every day I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”
Haruharuuga nal jogeumsshik duryeobge mandeulgo Oh…

But it makes me afraid little by little
Nareul mideurago …Oh Malhamyeonseodo midji mothaneun naneun

I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t
Ije eolmana deo Orae beotil su isseul ji moreugesseoyo

Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji

But wait it’ll come
Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi

Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji

Someday my painful heart will get well

Nal ijen dowajugil Haneuri jebal dowajugil

I hope it helps me now, I hope the God will help me
Na honjaseoman igyeonaegiga Jeomjeom deo jashini eopseojyeoyo

I don’t have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself

Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

I hope these tears will stop running someday

Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo

Someday after this darkness clear up

Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji

But wait it’ll come
Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji

Someday my painful heart will get well

Eonjengan…

Someday
Eonjengan…

Someday

 

                                                          

 

 

 

“I really felt her emotion while singing that song.” Hyoyeon.

“I really love her voice. She really has an angelic voice.” Yuri

 

 

 

I just sat there silent. The other members was already on the living room also, and listening on the song.

 

 

 

“Hey guys, I already talk to Nana and schedule our visit to her Dad now, this afternoon. I told her that accompany her Dad here in the dorm because we can’t be caught visiting a doctor and especially a psychiatrist one.” Taetae said.

 

 

 

 

We all nod. We really can’t risk this kind of situation. Maybe I’ll talk to them after the talk with the Doctor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

 

We are here in the dorm with Nana’s Father and her. We told them that this is a confidential talk. It can’t be spread because it will cause a stir. We also didn’t mention Jessica’s name.

 

 

 

“So, what is the problem?” Doctor Im ask

“Doc, the problem was a person we know was having a same dream over and over again, and because of this dream she often doesn’t want to sleep.” I told him.

“She prefer to work and work than to sleep because it never failed to appear if she fall asleep, and we were told that she was trembling and sweating after being awake because of that dream.” Fany unnie said.

“She loves sleeping a lot but because of this dreams, she hates it now.” Taeng unnie

“What dream is this person having?” Doc

“We don’t know either Doc?” I lied. We can’t risk saying it right?

“We just know that it was a same dream for the past 6 or 7 months already.” Yuri unnie

“There was a kind of disease like this called “nightmare disorder” it was rarely on adult because it’s a children disease exactly, is this person was affected by this dreams on her daily life? Like she doesn’t fulfill her daily task because of this?” Doc

“As far as we know Doc, no it doesn’t affect her daily task, because she was still can perform perfectly and her various tasks were done smoothly.”Hyunnie

“Okay, so it was not a big problem because it doesn’t affect her daily routine, but it can affect if it stays long, because as I analyze the things you all said, this person was lack of sleep already because she prefer to work than to sleep now a days.” Doc

“Yes Doc, someone close to her told us that this friend of ours sometimes didn’t sleep for 72 hours straight and when she sleeps the dream will appear again so she will stay awake again until her body can’t take anymore staying awake long.” Taeng unnie

“That will be our main problem now, if its continue her body will collapse because of exhaustion, even though she already cope up in this routine her body will still be weak after sometimes.” Doc

“We already thought that Doc, that’s why we ask for your help.” Sunny unnie

“What can we help to that person Doc?”Soo unnie

“First there was a simple treatment about it, the relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation.” Doc

“So Doc, all she needs to do was attend Yoga and Meditation for her to relax and these dreams will be gone?” I ask him, is that all we can do

“It can help her but I didn’t guarantee that it will be 100 percent sure helpful.” Doc

“So Doc you mean if it’s doesn’t work what are the next we can do?” Hyo unnie

“If the relaxation techniques will not be helpful, the second option was to alleviate the source of her stress which causes the entire person having a nightmare. We have to know the cause of her nightmare? We have to fix the main cause of her pressure, irritation and stress of that person.” Doc said how we can fix the main cause if the main cause of her nightmare was us.

“The truth Doc was we are the main cause of her nightmare. The dream was us saying harsh things about her and we don’t want her to our group so we kick her out.” I told him, the members stared at me, we agreed not to spill who was it but after the thing I said it was obvious who are we talking about but I just want to help Sica unnie.

“Oh, so it was Jessica ssi’s problem?” Nana ask, we just nod    

“Okay, so you are the main cause of this nightmare and the things that happen of her departure from your group?” Doc

“Yes Doc, it was because of us, so we want you help us help her.” Hyunnie

“Let’s just try first the first technique before we proceed to the rest. You should make sure that she’ll have her relaxation. Then if it didn’t work, let’s try the second one and fix your problem with her.”

“Doc what if she doesn’t want us anymore and doesn’t forgive us.” Taeng unnie ask sadly

“Yes Doc, we really need an immediate action because like you told us her body can’t make it if it continues.” Fany unnie

“We don’t know how long she will forgive us.” I said

“If you can’t fix it then you should advise her to see me, and I’ll do the rest, I need to see and know something.” His advice, how can we force her to attend when even her sister can’t force her, but we need to find a way?

“Okay Doc.”

 

 

 

 

After we talk about it Nana and her father go already. We are all silent in the living after they left. We don’t know what to say. We practically just sat there for almost an hour until Fany unnie break the silent.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taetae, Yoong can we talk?”

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

JJ dominates Major Music Charts with an “All Kill”

 

JJ has swept through all major charts in Korea with her first solo album “Goodbye

 Now” achieving an “all kill” shortly after releasing this month.

 

JJ “Goodbye Now” ranked #1 on the eleven largest music charts in Korea including Bugs, Melon, Mnet, Naver, Daum, Soompi airplay and Soribada, Genie, Monkey3, Olleh and Gaon Especially on Bugs, Melon and Naver, 7 of her 10 songs in her album was included in the top 10 charts, which one of the rare situation that happens in the music industry.

 

Also “Goodbye now” was ranked #42 on overall iTunes

Singles charts and 18 on the iTunes pop charts, reflecting her increasing existence around the world.

 

It was also trending in twitter and other social site the tags “JJfighting” and “JJwasreallythebest” which was trending since last week till earlier today.

 

 

She also win 4 trophies in her broadcast last week in the music shows like Inkigayo, Music Core, Mnet, Show champion that she beat her former group SNSD who win 1 trophy against her in Music bank.

 

 

Will she still remain no.1 in the second week of her promotion?

 

 

She was also called now as an “airport chic” Because of her airport fashion, what do you expect on a designer right? The fans of hers refer it as a classy and sophisticated style that was perfectly fit for the princess like her.

 

 

 

 

JJ was now one of the biggest KPOP star now and some nitizens said that what can you imagine she will become if she came from the Nation girl group, right?

 

 

 

 

 

I hate the last part of the news, they predicted that I can do better like this because I was once part of that stupid group which was I regret that once I actually considered them family.

 

 

 

I was in the company for the meeting; we are planning of my debut in Japan after promoting here in Korea for a month. I was busy promoting my album through music shows and I also held my first fan signing as a solo artist. I also did my photo shoot in Lappette with my sister Krystal.

 

 

 

My company congratulate me for topping all the music charts after the release of my album, they planning to give me a congratulatory party but I refuse because I want that party if I know that 100% sure that my success was a pure truth, because in 4 trophies that I had, 1 was fake, I shouldn’t have win in Music champion but I manipulate it by using my father’s connection, on the Music bank, I didn’t attend that night because I have an important meeting about my portfolio in my school so I fly to state that day and submit and present my design.

 

 

 

In the music charts I manipulate 3 out of 11. I want to beat them so I use Dad’s connection on it and for the debut in Japan; it was also because of my Uncle and Dad that I’ll be promoting and recording my Japanese single next month. If it was in a normal way it can take a year or two before I can debut in Japan when it comes to new artist but because I have connection I’ll be promoting and releasing my Japanese album in Japan next month.

 

 

 

I’ll start recording the Japanese version of my single Goodbye now and some song that will be included in my Japanese album this week.

 

 

 

We continue the meeting until the dinner that I will be having with Yeon tonight, then it pop up in my head remember what happen that night.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“I………………….

 

 

 

 

Like you Sica and I want you to be my girlfriend?”

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t react immediately to her. I didn’t know what to say. I’m confused right now.

 

 

 

 

“Sica, I know you don’t have the same feelings.” No, it’s not that. “Please give me a chance.” Her voice was shaky

“I….”my voice won’t come out

“Just give me 3 months to prove myself to you and after those 3 months you decide if you want to date me or not?” She said pleading

 

 

 

 

I still remain silent, I really don’t know what to say, I’m really confuse right now?

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Sica unnie if you can’t give me a chance. I understand. I’m going home. Goodnight Unnie”

 

 

 

 

I can hear the pain in her voice. She stand up and already walking to the door when my feet had their own minds and run to the latter. I hug her from the back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Please don’t go. I don’t want to lose you.”

“You won’t lose me unnie, I understand that you doesn’t feel the same way.”

“Just give me a week before I give you my answer.” I said to her.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m really am confused right now, I don’t know how I feel about her, because when I heard her say that she want me to be her girlfriend a part of me was happy and thrilled but the other part was not because deep down I know I’ll be unfair to her if I agreed to her. I hug her tighter. She turns around and hugs me back.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Sica, I’ll wait a week for your answer if you want to give me a chance.”

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

We just sit back on the couch while my head was resting in her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

Today was the day I promise to give her my answer and I’m now sure what is going to be. I’m not confused anymore; I think it over for the past few days.

 

 

 

“JJ, are you listening to us?” PD

“Sorry, I was just thinking something, let’s continue.”

“Okay, so blah blah blah”

 

 

We continue to talk about my promotion in Japan next month and my others activity.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

 

 

The 8 members we're present in their living room in the dorm, Tiffany asks Yoona and Taeyeon for a talk and Taeyeon insisted that the other 5 was there.

 

 

 

“Guys, I decided to pursue Jessi.” All of them gasp except for Soo who clearly know it already.

"Fany ah, are you sure about it?" Yuri asks confuse

“Yes Yuri ah, I already think about it and I decided to confess to Jessi. Taetae, Yoong, I want you two know about this that's why I want us to talk, I want both of you to know my plans and to ask if you two are planning to pursue her also?"

“Fany ah, you know I still love her right?” Taeyeon calmly asks, Fany know what she was getting at her sentence.

“I know.” Tiffany said looking at her eyes, she saw her eyes flick.

“So why are you doing this? I respected and accept when I learned about your feelings but I didn't expect you'll do anything about it.” Taeyeon said it with a thick voice; she was trying to be calm as possible. They know her.

“That’s why I didn't confess to her before but it's been two years since you broke up.” Fany calmly answered, she didn’t want a fight.

“So what if we broke up two years ago?” Taeyeon lost her calmness and raise her voice

"Unnies,, please let talk this through in a calm conversation." Seohyun but the two ignore her

"Taetae, all you did in the past was hurt and avoid her so it means she has a right to move on and I want to be the person that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter