the end of another and the beginning of another

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wow, I can’t believe many readers unsubscribe because of the last chapter I made….I’m so sad but it was okay, I can’t please everybody right? I’m satisfied on what my story had become so Thank you for the one that still reading this even though I disappoint them last chapter. This chapter is for you all!

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

I was now preparing for my last day with Sica while she was mine. Actually I had a hard time doing this because I know it will be the day that I’m going to let her go. Actually I didn’t prepare a grand date but a simple one because I want just spend my day with her in a comfortable surroundings. Actually a simple date was more enjoying than a grand one.

 

 

 

 

After I prepare the things I had to, I leave the dorm to pick my girl up. Wow I really love saying that, my girl. It didn’t take long when Sica was already inside my car. She kisses my cheeks and I held her hand, this maybe the last time I can hold it that she mine. I smiled at her and she smiled back, I kiss the back of her hand before I start my car and drove off.

 

 

 

 

First stop over: Seokcheon Lake, I want to watch cherry blossom while walking with her hand in hand. I want us to have a normal yet unforgettable date. I bought us two a cap and a scarf so we can have disguise, we also dress a simple clothes so the fans won’t know it was us.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taengoo yah, what are we doing here?”

“I want to watch cherry blossom with you. It was your month so it means cherry blossom is starting.” I told her

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

I give her the cap and the scarf for her to wore, after we are ready we exit the car and I held her hand, we started to walk while watching the cherry blossom and also the beautiful lake. Before, I went here with my members and we are not that popular that time, I won’t forget that time because Sica and I didn’t separate from each other the whole time.

 

 

 

 

“Did you remember the last time we are here?” I ask her

“Of course it was the first year of our debut and we had time off so we all decided to go here to just relax watching the lake. It was so relaxing looking at the lake.” She said, we are now sitting on one of the benches.

“Yes, we are so energetic that time while you we’re so clingy on me.”

“YAH! I was sleepy that time, that’s why.”

“You’re always sleepy.” I joke on her

“Sleeping is my favorite hobby that time you know.” She reason out

“Yeah right, that’s why even earthquake won’t stir you up from your precious sleep.”

“Do you want a fight?” She was glaring at me but I just chuckle and side hugs her and squeezes her hand

“I’m just stating the facts Sica ah. I still love you even you so hard to wake up.” I stand up and started to run away from her

“YAH, come back here. I will kill you.” She shouts at me

“You won’t because you love me.” I shout at her, she love me not just the way I love her I smile bitterly and she caught me

“Don’t you think I won’t punish you?” While she was hugging me from the back and started to tickle me

“Stop it…S-top it jebal?” I said while panting hard because of so much tickling

“That’s what you get for messing up with me.” She said while laughing

“But I love messing up with you because I love your expression every time I did it.” I merong to her and walk away from her but I didn’t run now

“-------------“ She didn’t answer me and just stare at me, I know she was feeling guilty now so interrupted her thoughts by dragging her and continue our date

 

 

 

 

We both became quite and we both know it was a awkward one so I decided to broke it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey do you want some ice cream, I know an ice cream shop near here where we can just walk around?”

“Okay, I think it’s sounds good. Let’s go.” She smiled at me

 

 

 

 

 

 

We walk from there to the nearest ice cream shop there, I order for both of us, me is Vanilla while her is chocolate. It was both our favorite and we always share each other ice cream to one another and I want to do that now, sharing ice cream with her. I know it was pathetic to do the things we do before to remind her we had before because I know it won’t change anything but I just want to for this day to be memorable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After having an ice cream I bring her to the Nansam tower for lunch, I reserve a table for two, and of course because we can be caught by a camera, I talk to the manager of the restaurant for us to have some privacy, and that manager agreed. They give us a table far away from the crowd in a corner of the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

“I love the place.” Sica

“Me too, it’s been a while since I eat here so I think it’s a better place to have our lunch.”

“You really plan our whole date, didn’t you?”

“Of course, so you’ll love me more.” I joke

“Who wouldn’t fell in love with you if you treat them a princess.” You…I told myself

“Yeah right. Let’s order.” I ask her

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

We talk and tease each other while we eat and sometime I stare at her because I know this moment will be the last time I can do this. After the lunch we decided to explore the place, we also ride the cable car. We just stay there until the night is starting. The last thing I want to do with her is the thing we always do except being in the beach.

 

 

 

 

I drive us my dorm rooftop, I also talk to the guard of the building that I’ll be using the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what are doing here in your dorm building?”

“This will be the last place I have plan for today.”

“Your dorm?”

“Nope, the rooftop.”

“Oh, you plan us to have a star gazing, don’t you?”

“You know me well.”

“Of course you’ll do this.” She chuckle

“I actually thought the rooftop of your company but I think our rooftop is more suitable for this because the stars here are more visible.”

“Your right.” She told me and smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know her smile is a sad, maybe because she remembers that in her company rooftop were she rejected Fany. I set the rooftop with comforter and pillows with a basket of snacks like fruits and sandwiches I also pack a bottle of wine for us to share for the night.

 

 

 

 

 

I also rent some telescope for my plan; I also search that this night will have a meteor rain that will happen. It was not a 100% sure but I hope it was going to happen. I want to watch it with Sica.

 

 

 

 

(imagine that it was on the rooftop of a building)

 

 

 

“Wow, Taengoo ah, it was beautiful.” She said after she saw what I did

“Of course, it needs to be beautiful for a beautiful princess like you.” She blush in my compliment, at least I still have a little effect on her, I smile and usher her to sit

“I can’t see many stars tonight; I thought there will be more. I miss doing this.” She said

“There will be a meteor rain later tonight as it was said in the internet. I hope it’s true.”

“Really? I hope it’s true, I want to watch it and make a wish.”

“Yeah, me too.” I wish I was still the one you’re in love with but I know it won’t be true even I wish it

 

 

 

 

 

We just stay there and continue to watch the night sky, we also use the telescope I rent, we saw some star. I open the wine and we drink it and eat some fruits I brought. Can we just stay like this forever, she was now lying in my lap while I’m her hair. I’m just staring at her while she was have a amuse expression in her face while looking at the sky.

 

 

 

 

Such a beautiful creatures she is, I’m not bias but she was really a the most beautiful member in SNSD, I still consider her as a member even not officially, she’ll always be a family in our group. Later that night meteor shower really happen and I wish that all of us to be happy.

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

We are sitting in the living room of her apartment and just watching some TV, after the rooftop of my dorm we decided to spend a night here in her apartment, I was holding the remote and decided to turn it off, Sica stared at me.

 

 

“Sica ah, I’m letting you go.” I told her and looking at my hands

“Taengoo…” She was shock

“I love you Sica....enough to let you go.” I look at her

“-----------“ She didn’t answer

“You can stop trying Sica, I understand.”

“I’m…..I’m sorry Tae I really am sorry.” She said while her tears is starting to fall down

“It’s okay Sica, when you don’t feel anything then you don’t feel anything. Love is not a war…..if it’s there is, it will be, or if not, then it doesn’t.”

“I am really sorry.” She said and a tear escape from her eyes, I wipe it

“It’s okay, someone's heart cannot be controlled the way we want to.” I pat her head and then she hugs me so I hug her back, I prevent my tears to fall down, and I don’t want to cry in front of her. Her feelings are more important than anything else so she need to be with Fany ah.

“--------“She was crying still

“Sica ah, you need to get her. She’s hurting because she thought you were in love with me.”

“Will she forgive me for hurting her?” She ask

“Of course, she love you. So you better plan already your confession, okay?” I back away from her hug and smile

“I don’t know what to do.”

“We’ll help you, the members and Krystal.”

“Is it okay?” she ask hesitantly

“Of course, you’re both my best friend so I’ll want you two be happy.”

“Thank you Taengoo.”

“Just promise me one thing.”

“What is it?”

“Don’t let anything separate you and make sure to love each other till the end, okay?”

“I promise.”

 

 

 

Then i hug her for the last time before I leave to go home. I didn’t go home in the dorm but in my parents’ house which I buy from the money I earn. I was crying while driving and I was glad I didn’t get into accident.

 

 

(I am not an expert when it comes to writing a date so please understand the date that happen)

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

Taengoo just left and I was really glad she let me go but at the same time guilty because I know she was hurting because of me. I didn’t know what to do to help her move on. She told me that it was time for me to go get my girl which is Tiff.

 

 

 

 

 

I really admire her for being strong and not even cry a single tear earlier when she was telling me that we need to correct the situation. That she needs to move on and accept that she was too late to claim my heart again because it was in the hand of her best friend now.

 

 

 

 

 

She wish us both to be happy, which I’ll make sure once Tiff say yes to me. I need to plan a best confession ever, a simple yet romantic. I plan it in my mind until I was fully sure that it will the things I want to do.

 

 

 

 

 

I texted Krys and Nics that I needed their help, but I didn’t say what it is I just tell them to meet me tomorrow after our schedule. I know Krys was still upset with me because of my decision of choosing Tae but we started to talk again since last week when I approach her again and saying sorry to her, I also told her the reason behind it and she didn’t understand me but she also didn’t say anything. After our conversation I do my nightly routine before I go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

I was now in my parents’ house, we have a family dinner tonight and also I needed to talk to my two sisters for my plan. I needed it to be done as possible because I can’t wait to call her mine. I know I was in full schedule and so was she; I was in contact with her members to ask the schedule they will be having. This will be a busy week for them because they will have a SMTOWN also having a taping of their latest single “CATCH ME IF YOU CAN”. They will release it next month.

 

 

 

 

 

While me I’m going to be busy promoting my new album with a title track “I will show you”. Tomorrow will be the start of my promotion and I know it will be a hectic promotion because the company said I need to boast my popularity more for my upcoming concert. The MV’s of my title track and second track which is “Good day” is release last week. The second track on my album also had a MV; the company said that it was good to do two MV of my album.

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvkiGmJs3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbW-vthh4k0

(I love ailee’s and IU song but I actually don’t like her, just her voice and song’s so I use her song again for Jessi album, imagine that Jessi was the one in the MV.)

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, Mom said the food is ready.” Krys said and took a sit beside me in the couch in my room

“Okay, let’s go.”  I held her hand

“Unnie, what help are you saying last night?”

“Let’s talk about that while having dinner, okay? I want to say it also to Mom and Dad about it.”

“Okay.” She said

“Krys, I know you’re still upset with me, but I hope after this night you won’t.” I smile at her, we are now in the dining table and sat beside each other

“Let’s eat. We are sorry; you’re Mom and I because we became busy for the past two weeks that we didn’t meet you.”

“It’s okay Dad, we understand.” I told them as the eldest daughter

“So how was your life?” Mom ask

“It was getting busy and busy for me Mom, I going to launch my spring collection of clothes and also we’re having a selection of new designers for the company. And about my singing career my promotion will start tomorrow then my concert is will be starting before the end of the year.”

“Mom, unnie also have an offer for a movie cameo on international movie.” Nicole

“Is it true Jess?”

“Yes Mom, they want me to appear on a movie then they are also offering me a main cast in a Disney movie that will be showing next year.”

“Wow, I’m so proud of you Noona.” Yong hwa said

“Thank you.”

“Did you agree to it?”

“Yes Mom. I also thinking of signing on Uncle Doug Sony records for an album release in the US.”

“Are you sure you can handle it? You’re so busy.” Dad ask me with concern

“It’s okay Dad, I can handle it. I won’t do anything to jeopardize my health again.” I told them assuredly

“Okay, we trust you. The three of you what is going in your life now?” Dad

“My group is preparing for an album comeback this year, also attending some event and photo-shoots.” Krystal said

“I just finish my solo album and will be releasing it next month, and some pictorial.” Yong hwa said

“As for me, I was done with my promotion and going to record an soundtrack of a drama and also attending some pictorial.” Nicole

“You are all busy, but as I told you before we need to announce to the public your real identity, I promise you that it will be next year but the investors of all our company is getting impatient so we plan the announcement will be in your birthday Jess, we will having a grand party for your birthday and also the announcement.” Dada

“What? But that was three weeks from now on.” I ask them

“We were sorry but it was needed to be done, so you need to tell your friends and GF’s about it for them not to be shock, but make sure that it won’t leak until your birthday.”

“Please understand us.” Mom

“Okay Mom.” We said in unison

 

 

 

 

 

We continue the dinner and talk about the detail of the party until Dad ask us about our love life and I realize I needed to tell them about my feelings for Tiff.

 

 

 

 

 

“How is your GF’s?” Dad ask

“Yoona was great Dad, she was kind a busy because of their group activity but we’re good.”

“Okay, how about you Nicole?”

“Hyo is okay Dad, like Krys said their group was busy but we still have time for each other.”

“Good, Yong hwa?”

“Me and Seo is also good Dad, we had a little argument yesterday but we settle it immediately.”

“That was good, don’t let the fight be long because it may affect your relationship permanently.”

“Okay Dad.”

“How about you Jess? How’s Taeyeon?” Mom ask

“We broke up.” I announce

“What? But you just got back together last month?” Mom

“Did she hurt you again?” My Dad ask seriously

“No Dad, actually she let me go because I wasn’t in love with her anymore.”

“I knew it Noona, you’re in love with someone else.” Yong hwa

“What do you mean?” Dad was looking at me

“I’m actually in love with Tiff Dad, and Tae let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter